Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim: Pete and staff "have some explaining to do"

2»

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,160
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2015

HuskyJW said:

I think it's funny people still think Eason is going to Georgia.

Can't tell if serious.jpg, but what tells you he isn't?
    I just don't think he is. Nothing to go on...

Now yesterday I said/thought Mariota was staying and an hour later he bolted for NFL. So WTF do I know.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    EVERYONE SHOULD DIE.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lars is no different from the other TBSers. Fuck him.
  • Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Kim came to the recruiting board to beat his chest today. He's going after Petersen for offering QB Matt Fink "without seeing him throw" but did not do the same for local hero Skinny Eason. More proof that Petersen is learning about big boy recruiting on the job. Reiterates that Petersen royally screwed up on Joyner and Eason's recruiting even though Joyner eventually came around and Eason and his family won't say it and says Pete "has some explaining to do".

The guy literally never posts on that board except to bash the coaching staff, especially the head man.

Kim is such a dumbfuck. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever to say Petersen screwed up with Joyner. HE COMMITTED TO UW you dumbfuck!

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,956
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Kim came to the recruiting board to beat his chest today. He's going after Petersen for offering QB Matt Fink "without seeing him throw" but did not do the same for local hero Skinny Eason. More proof that Petersen is learning about big boy recruiting on the job. Reiterates that Petersen royally screwed up on Joyner and Eason's recruiting even though Joyner eventually came around and Eason and his family won't say it and says Pete "has some explaining to do".

The guy literally never posts on that board except to bash the coaching staff, especially the head man.

Kim is such a dumbfuck. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever to say Petersen screwed up with Joyner. HE COMMITTED TO UW you dumbfuck!

He also mentioned the coaches honesty as an important reason why. Kim is an idiot.