Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

U.K.'s Independent: Does Obama know he’s fighting on al-Qa’ida’s side?

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    We're fighting with them there so we don't have to fight them here.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's funny! At least it is, if you were trying to be funny.

We're fighting with them there so we don't have to fight them here.

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The problem is there is more than one issue going on here. First it's an arab civil war pitting the shiites against the sunnis. Second it is part of a larger movement, the "arab spring" to oust longtime evil despots. Third it is an effort by certain factions to make the mideast more islamic. Fourth it's a way for opportunistic evildoers to get involved, al quaeda.

You can't really make a rational decision unless you look at the big picture.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Glassification
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

The problem is there is more than one issue going on here. First it's an arab civil war pitting the shiites against the sunnis. Second it is part of a larger movement, the "arab spring" to oust longtime evil despots. Third it is an effort by certain factions to make the mideast more islamic. Fourth it's a way for opportunistic evildoers to get involved, al quaeda.

More difficult, making the Middle East more Islamic or making Fetters more fat?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

More difficult, making the Middle East more Islamic or making Fetters more fat?
    I think it's the sunnis that like nachos
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2013
    Of course Obama knows what he's doing. I love it when the neocons talk about how dumb Obama is. He knows exactly what he's doing and is the best liar I've ever seen. But Obama is just a puppet for those that really control what's going on in our country (and the world). It really is disgusting that we're going to attack Syria (who will be backed by Russia and China) who, in this case, did nothing wrong. Assad has been saying to anyone that will listen that he would never use chemical weapons against his own people. I can't believe that most people in the US actually think there's no way our al Qaeda buddies couldn't have carried it out and they'll blindly accept with no proof that Assad attacked his own people, simply because CNN/Fox/msnbc say so. Especially when he has nothing to gain in doing so. He wants to avoid war with the US at all costs.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Of course Obama knows what he's doing. I love it when the neocons talk about how dumb Obama is. He knows exactly what he's doing and is the best liar I've ever seen. But Obama is just a puppet for those that really control what's going on in our country (and the world). It really is disgusting that we're going to attack Syria (who will be backed by Russia and China) who, in this case, did nothing wrong. Assad has been saying to anyone that will listen that he would never use chemical weapons against his own people. I can't believe that most people in the US actually think there's no way our al Qaeda buddies couldn't have carried it out and they'll blindly accept with no proof that Assad attacked his own people, simply because CNN/Fox/msnbc say so. Especially when he has nothing to gain in doing so. He wants to avoid war with the US at all costs.

That's what they want you to believe.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kill em all

That's what they want you to do.