Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who is in the house?

124»

Comments

• H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mods????

Warning or.......?
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

dflea said:

I've seen highs and lows before, but nothing like this drought. The lack of emotion and fire on the field we've seen over the last umpteen years is something you never saw from one of DJ's teams even in a 6-5 season.

Sounds like you can relate. Is that how you feel when you wife fucks you once every other month (in between her forays with other dudes)?
    You talk like that in the coaches office?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

I've seen highs and lows before, but nothing like this drought. The lack of emotion and fire on the field we've seen over the last umpteen years is something you never saw from one of DJ's teams even in a 6-5 season.

Sounds like you can relate. Is that how you feel when you wife fucks you once every other month (in between her forays with other dudes)?
    Take your bullshit elsewhere.

I love calling your shot.
  • Citrus4TroogsCitrus4Troogs Member Posts: 248
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I stood up once to cheer on 3rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd down, but someone bumped my Starbuck's cup and I got a coffee stain on my NorthFace jacket.

My doc says I now have PTCD so I have had to stay seated ever since that dramatic 3rd down.

Patagonia or GTFO
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I'm a Bruin halfbrain/grad, live in the Pasadena area, and was the same age as my toddler the last time UCLA won a RB. I first stumbled upon HH last year at this time when Pat Haden relieved UW of Sark about this time last year and have been regularly visiting since. This place is sort of like ShaggyBevo with better MS Paint skills and is much more aligned with my sense of humor; I've concluded that pretty much every other CFB message board I've come across (Bruin or otherwise) is populated by a bunch of guys that look like Fetters and are to humor and wit what Kim is to South King County Seattle-area real estate.

I really don't know about UW football in-depth as do others, but would love for Huskies to start winning again, particularly since the Fighting Petermans won't be facing UCLA until 2017

Made a very important correction to your post.