Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CHIP to Philly

pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
later, bitches!

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    What I'm hearing is that the green uniforms sealed the deal.
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    They won't lose a step with Helfrich
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pat_hm said:

That's always the theory but.....momentum will keep them very good for awhile...but see Lambo for losing a step
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pat_hm said:

Doesn't he need time to get his guys in? Won't he be breaking in new assistants? Will he at least have a kick ass presser? Will all this talk about Kelly result in FREE PUB! For Helfrich? Does he need to build a fence around Oregon, or is that a myth? Will getting two linemen be Ok because there is a bumper crop next year and it is about averages, not just annual numbers? Since Oregon won two BCS games in a row will Helfrich have a pocket full of house money? Do people forget that Oregon was 2-9 in 1981? With WSU being serious about football,Helrich will be in a different spot than Kelly had.
  • section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I heard that you can't expect to win for at least 5-6 years after a coaching change unless you play a team coached by Sark, then you can expect to win at least 1.

pat_hm said:

That's always the theory but.....momentum will keep them very good for awhile...but see Lambo for losing a step
    I still expect Oregon to dominate next season with Helfrich. They play Nicholls st, Nevada and Tennessee non conference. Only time will tell if he can live up to the standards Chip has set, 46-7 in 4 years w/4 BCS bowls aint bad.
    edited January 2013

pat_hm said:

Doesn't he need time to get his guys in? Won't he be breaking in new assistants? Will he at least have a kick ass presser? Will all this talk about Kelly result in FREE PUB! For Helfrich? Does he need to build a fence around Oregon, or is that a myth? Will getting two linemen be Ok because there is a bumper crop next year and it is about averages, not just annual numbers? Since Oregon won two BCS games in a row will Helfrich have a pocket full of house money? Do people forget that Oregon was 2-9 in 1981? With WSU being serious about football,Helrich will be in a different spot than Kelly had.
    Everyone knows Aliotti is the reason Oregon has been dominating.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing a lot of duck fans thinking it would be nice to have Bellotti roaming the sidelines.
    Founders Club
    I'm hearing that Helfrich is the real brains behind the operation and that the ducks will get better without Kelly. That's what I'm hearing. I can't reveal my source, but she is an intern working with the football program. Book it, ducks beat the Patriots next year.
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm hearing thaot Helfrich is the real brains behind the operation and that the ducks will get better without Kelly. That's what I'm hearing. I can't reveal my source, but she is an intern working with the football program. Book it, ducks beat the Patriots next year.

Fife is better than Harrington reset
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'm hearing the boosters didn't get along with Chip and that while they enjoyed winning they want someone who'll spoonfeed them insider info, play golf and do tequila shots with them.
    I'm hearing Rich Brooks name come up quite a bit..
    Founders Club
    edited January 2013
    I'm hearing Fife is better than Harrington reset. Also hearing that Urban Meyer, Steve Spurrier, Nick Saban, Les Miles, Chris Peterson, Mike Stoops, Brady Hoke and Brian Kelly have submitted online resumes for the job opening in eugene. Interested parties can obtain more information here: http://jobs.uoregon.edu/unclassified.php?id=4142
  • BlackMickBlackMick Member Posts: 14
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    pat_hm said:

Rich McBrooks?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club
    BlackMick said:

pat_hm said:

Rich McBrooks?
    Racist.