Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Do you hate reading TL.DR posts?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Turn off race, you want to take's gloves? You want to steadily and surely an pee's game do? Let us do this. Let us roll. I'm getting tired of your hatred and negative, with under the bus car and throwing people. Frankly ground say that, ethnicity, I am very, very happy, I do not know thee. I am glad, I do not lead to what seems to be this a pathetic's life is facing looking for in various circumstances of the negative. You need to go to find smiling. Last I checked, this is the summer season. Seattle-based weather seems to be quite Okay, now - you why do not check them out. You are very damn wrong thing. You might think that a lot of time, and constantly spewing your opinion, you are now already heard the enough time, you are correct. Do not make your right. Please Could you talk about like the blue sky took place 12-47. I've never seen, you've ever suggest downfall in the process, this program before the start of to the Daai Olmert. What you want the facts do? What you want the truth of the do? Here is the your facts. Emmert came to Washington Before going to university the glorious 1-10 Gilby next season. The year before (2003) Gilby enough to let us 6-6, but the crashes, which includes in California, we gave up 700 yards (or left and right). This is an indifference of the team, is almost is the best mediocrity. We lost our final eight,, including the blowout of California, University of California, at Los Angeles's blowout, and the family losses Nevada. Yes, plan is moving in the right direction. 2002 season next slick is another 925 season's examples of, the most remember the "Northwest Championships." This is great. However, entry "Northwest champion's facts," We are a 4-5 of football team, is pretty much a joke 1-4 in the conference Zang. In 2002 and 2003, we completed the this season, 4-4 conference records. These are not very good team. This trend toward the downhill. Emmert plate and the immediately get sadled Gilby 1-10 fiasco. Emmert before the on board come, Babbs jump ship after the a decade of mismanagement, including allowing Stadium begun to erode the process. Entire 2003, we are confronted with the slick to leave, the subsequent litigation (Ci), PhD feel good, and the overall's chaos with the softball procedures and Teresa Wilson. Now, please remember the following: occurs prior to of this Qieaimote as a presidential the University of Washington anywhere near the. Things are not in the great the shape of the. I feel that almost everyone knows. Formed a a search for committee replace the Babbs. BOR, upper campuses, and large of the school donor's supporters on their face display out of the eggs get sick. They are sick Babbs ran Country Club and loose the way, she ran's departments - particularly yes in the optical slick of what. They hoping that someone all seriousness, proper, that they can count on will not tarnished the university's name. To enter the Todd Turner. Now, This is almost let you Emmert was hired as point. He must sign the employ Turner? The most there is likely. But regardless of. At this point, Emmert is the not responsible for the's football program performance in the field. There is an coach in place. It is not, Emmert football program, or any other program in the sports department's work, supervision. This work belong to Todd · Turner. Emmert works and monitor the job performance's Todd · Turner. So the 1-10 happen. Gilby canned food Turner (rightly so). Yes, the planned 1-10. But those who responsible for the supervision procedure's action is correct. Turner expelled from's coach poor performance. If I am In the Emmert's shoes, I can not complain. Coach Search for occurrence and Turner has his the heart of the upper settings Tyrone Ling. This is the Turner's leases. This is not a Emmert rents. Of course, the Emmert sign the hire. Which is good. You want to throw some of the strange he has a the foresight, negation hire. Which is good. But the renting Emmert's responsibility. This is the Turner responsibilities. Emmert Responsibility holds a Turner responsible for the rental (he did it three years later, when Tyrone is the not a problem the answer to very obvious). Therefore, the Tyrone becomes 2-91-10 years after the first years. Not great. Warning signs began to, especially in some underperforming, turn off the games. But it's regime's first year of the, really hard to get too critical. Next year plan to go to 5-7, and there are two major event. The first a major event is the QB the injured losses. I think a lot people might will say, if there is no that year Isaiah's losses, we to go 6-6. The second is the momentous event, is the "suddenly Advanced" one days unexplicable the loss of Stanford the most ruthless people have never ever seen's soccer team. Similarly, the there is not enough firefighting Tyrone at this point. There are warning signs. There are the ground almost to tell The following year Tyrone is an action of the year have what it takes happen. In my opinion, at this point on the his hands and legs. The next year, we lose the game way is to can not be explained. Blowing Arizona - a game, we never did not lose a huge losses. The most laughable thing finale I've seen an guy is open to 20 yards out of the timeout apples cup. Blowing one pairs of 21 o'clock to Hawaii. It at this point on is a very obvious things, not the normal working. Huanshuai is in order. Perhaps the is also the In order to AD conversion. Huanshuai being blockade and complicated. Advertising's head fell - This is the taken for granted, due to some other problems, he has such a terrible renting head coach. Firefighting Tyrone after 2007 before the decision, it's really hard Emmert football program respect of done a any controversy. I would say, so that 2008's Tyrone back to the is a catastrophic mistake. It should never happened Guo. You want to throw 0-12 Emmert - all my. I think the, if you catch Emmert reflex, real moments, he will tell you in hindsight, he should has already taken action, this is the not worth the Holocaust 0-12. Under the bus car to throw Emmert Yu 2008. This is the his responsibility. 2004-2007? Not so much. Through a variety of means, please you, please tell me, where he has the responsibility to in 2004 and 2007 other than the fact, his university headmaster. Please tell me what specific's action, he indeed sabotage procedures. You are not going find them - they do not exist. Emmert your criticism is absurd. Your criticism Woodward is just downright funny. Woodward In the Where to screwed this procedure? He was only responsible pairs of this plan in the summer of 2008 of the an full-time role. You want to embrace him to the the fire's 2008 first half of the medium-term AD? He how would be anything, from 2004-2007 years time, he did not even to participate in sports departments are responsible for? Talk about conspiracy theory. This is probably my've ever seen of the greatest conspiracy theory one of the. I do not like lose. I do not like what I saw, in the past's 5 years. It makes me feel sick to my belly a many times over. But unlike you, I can at least take a step back, and realized that of this problem origins of Before you begin, Marc · Emmert become president Washington University. If the I spent my time is a "blind's racial ban nong I," and then I will be believe that the only logical explanation our failure is already Marc · Emmert and Scott · Woodward. Frankly, the advice is in my life, I have seen the most stupid of madness Stupid the views of one of the. I do not defend the "error the goal." There are strange being thrown out Emmert the way. I readily admit this point. But it is not his full strange. Babbs worthy of blame. Gerberding worthy of blame. McCaw dense grams of worthy of somewhat strange. Slick worthy of Some strange. Gilby worthy of Some strange. Turner worthy of Some strange. Tyrone worthy of Some strange. I have listed's name, these names only 3 there is any timetable, extending to the Emmert of the term of office inside the any part of the. This is the less than half the those names. Frankly ground say that, race, you are the a world-class asses. When I hear people in Washington State the people's bitch and groans - you are a crystal example of, why people scolded of Washington State. When I heard bitch the University of Washington fans, they's complaining about is the what, you behalf of those who complaint person. In my opinion, you is not the University of Washington is good. You is not Help program. You is not help the university. You are completely self-serving and flashy, selfishness's asshole. You bark up the wrong tree, if you want in my afterwards. I am not a naively push the my head, make my ass ignore the what I saw. I do not think there is any person know what I will say, I will not put outspoken. All payment and participate in the game more time than I have always alive for you have done is to give you an perceive capability is a painful old man. Congratulations to this point. Thank you for for those of us how do not take action, when we are in your shoes in the 20-30 year-old young to generation.

장갑을 경주 벗고 싶습니까? 작대기를 경기에서 몸을 낮추고 싶으십니까? 의 그것을 할 수 있습니다. 의 롤.

나는 완전히 넌더리를 씀으로써 증오와는 버스 밑에 사람들이 음 throw.

솔직히 말해서 레이스, 난 정말, 정말 나는 행복하지 않 음. 제가 모든 상황에서 부정적 감정을 찾고에 직면했다는 반장 같은 삶이 무엇으로 보이는 것은 아닙니다 행복 음. 당신이 어떤 것에 미소를 찾으러 갈까 합니다. 마지막으로 선택된 것 여름. 시애틀의 날씨가 상당히 좋은그에 있는 것처럼 보인다 - 왜 그렇게 생각하세요 이동하지 않습니다.

당신은 정말 빌어먹을 일들에 대한 잘못 되었다. 시간을 지금 당신이 옳다는 것 충분히 시간 들었을 토해내게 하는 전망하다고 생각할 수도 있습니다. 당신이 옳게 된 것은 아닙니다.

당신 12-47에 대한하는 파란색 하늘에서 일어난 일처럼 말하고. 나는 결코 당신을 한 번 이 프로그램의 몰락의 과정뿐만 아니라 emmert 도착하기 전부터 시작된 본위브 제안.

사실하고 싶으십니까? 당신은 진실하고 싶으십니까? 여기에 진리의 것이기 때문이다.

emmert UW에 gilby 아래의 영광스러운 1-10 시즌 전에 나왔습니다. (2003) 그 전에는 올해 우리 gilby 6-6에 도달할 정도로 일을 하면서도 우리는 사태(또는 thereabouts)700야드 내준cal에 포함되어 있습니다. 꽤 많은 평범한 이었는가 무심한 팀이 되어 있었다. 우리는 지난 8, 5cal는 타이어 펑크, UCLA에 타이어 펑크, 네바다에 손실을 포함하여 집. 그렇다, 이 프로그램은 좋은 방향으로 나아가고 있었다.

교활한 아래의 2002 시즌 가장 "northwest 우승의 기억에 남아있는 또 다른 스털링 예 시즌이었다"이 있었다. 그러나 그것은 "northwest 우승" 우리 속으로 들어가 상당히 1-4 농담에 컨퍼런스에 참여한는 4-5 축구 팀이었다는 것을 숨겼다. 2002 및 2003 모두에, 우리는 이번 시즌 4-4 회의를 기록으로 마쳤습니다.

이들 좋은 축구 팀이 아니었다. 경향 내리막길로 치닫고 있었습니다.

emmert 보드에 기본적으로 제공되며 즉시 gilby 1-10 기능장애와 sadled을 가져옵니다.

emmert 이전에 보드의 babs 배고, 잘못 관리 여년의 경기장을 침식 과정을 시작하는 것을 허용하는 등 후 이동합니다.

2003 전역에 우리를 매끈매끈한 후속 소송(s), 닥터 feelgood, 소프트볼 프로그램과 Teresa 윌슨과 함께 엉망 전체 생일에 직면.

이제는 다음 사항을 염두에 두. 대통령과 대학의 워싱턴의 모두가 전에 이었다 언제 어디서나 emmert 가까이 있었다.

큰 일 모양에 있었던 것이 아니었습니다. 모든 사람들 난 알고 있었다고 생각합니다.

검색 위원회 babs 교체하 형성되어 있습니다. 심경은, 상단 캠퍼스 및 학교의 큰 기증자 지지자들은 그들의 얼굴을 선보이는 달걀의 신물이 난다. 그들은 babs 실행된 컨트리 클럽과 그녀는 - 특히 교활한와 무엇에 비추어 볼 때 이러한 부서 경영하는 느슨한 방식의 신물이 난다. 그들은 Prim, 적절한기 바라고 믿을 수 있는 대학 이름 더럽히지 않을 것입니다. 입력 토드 터너.

이제 이말씀하신 emmert 고용되었던 지점까지를 가져옵니다. 그는 터너의 고용에서 로그오프해야 합니다1? 가장 가능성이 높습니다. 무엇이든 그러나.

이 시점에서, emmert 축구 프로그램의 현장 성능에 대한 책임을 지지 않습니다. 마련되어 있는 감독이다. emmert의 작업이 축구 프로그램이나 다른 프로그램이 운동부 감독하에 아닙니다. 해당 작업 토드 터너에 속해 있습니다. emmert의 작업은 토드 터너의 작업 성능을 모니터링할 것이다.

1-10 이루어지기 때문. 적법하게( gilby) 통조림으로 터너. 예, 프로그램 1-10 갔다. 그러나 프로그램 감독를 담당하는 사람들이 올바른 행동이었습니다. 터너 부진 감독 해고. emmert 나의 신발에 하고 있다면 불평할 수 없습니다.

코칭스태프 검색위, 터너의 타이론 willingham에 있습니다. 그것은 터너의 채용. emmert 그것의 고용의지 않습니다. emmert 분명히 빌리에에서 로그오프해야 합니다- 1. 그것도 다 좋다. 일부 내 탓의 선견지명은 채용 부정하는 것을 원치 않을 던지고 싶다. 그것도 다 좋다. 그러나 고용 emmert의 책임이 아닙니다. 터너의 책임이. 그는 IT Turner ( 3 년이 지난 후 명백한 타이론았었을 때도 그랬다)는 고용에 대한 책임 emmert의 책임이다.

그래서는 타이론 2-9 1-10년 후 첫 해집니다. 대단하지는 않습니다. 경고 신호 꺼지다, 특히 게임 닫기에 가난한 성능으로 시작합니다. 그러나 그것은 정권의 첫 해, 정말로 너무 중요하다.)

다음 해에 프로그램 5-7고 2 중요한 이벤트가 있습니다. 첫 번째 중요한 이벤트는qb의 부상 공백이 손실되었습니다. 나는 많은 이사야의 해에 손실 없이, 우리는 6-6 논쟁을 벌일 수도 있다고 생각합니다. 의미가 있는 두 번째 이벤트는 "갑자기 선임" 날이었고 스탠퍼드에 가장 돌부처 축구 팀이 있는 누구든지 유기적 형태 손실 본 적이 없었습니다. 이번에도 역시 그이는 그 시점의 타이론 불이 아니다. 그 경고 징후가 나타나고 있습니다. 예쁜 타이론은 다음과 같은 일이 일어난다 올해 필요로 하는 곳 올 작업하고 있다는 사실을 말씀 드리려고 근거가 있는 것이다. 그는 짧은줄에 대한 나의 의견 이 시점에서.

우리는 다음 해 설명할 수 없는 방법으로 경기. - 아리조나 게임을 우리는 결코 엄청난 손실이 타격. 사과하는컵 끝 웃기 대부분의 내가 그런 놈을 나오고 시간 제한 20야드 정도 더 열려 있었가 보여집니다.... 21 지점의 쌍 불어 풀어보세요'i으로 이어집니다. 분명한 것 이 시점에서 작업이 없는 것이었다. 코칭스태프 순서 변경에 있었다. 어쩌면 광고 변화도 순서에 있었다. 코칭스태프 변경 차단되고 복잡해졌습니다. AD의 머리도 그렇 때문에 적법하게 살고 있는 다른 문제와 감독의 그러한 끔찍한 채용으로 떨어졌다.

타이론 2007 후 불 속에 결정을 내리기 전에, 정말 힘든 것은 축구와 emmert 프로그램에 대하여 해준 것이라고 주장하다.

타이론 다시 나는 2008 Barbara Slavin 기자 실수 있었다는. 그런 일은 결코 일어나지 않았어야 했다. emmert 0-12를 던지고 싶에 - 나는 그것을 음. 나는 반사, emmert 진실 순간에 체포되는지나면 그같은 조치가 있어야 합니다, 0-12의 인종학살을 가치 있는 것이었습니다 하지 않는다 말할 것이라고 생각한다.

emmert를 버스 밑에 2008 버리는 것이다. 그의 책임이다. 2004-2007? 별로 였다. 모든 수단을 동원해, 제발, 제발 나에게 그는 2004 및 2007 그는 총장라는 점 이외 책임이 있는 위치를 알. 나는 그에 따라 특정 조치는 프로그램 훼손시키는지 가르쳐 주세요. 찾게 된 것은 그들이지 않습니다.

emmert의 비판 어리석은 것입니다. 우드워드의 비평의 뻔한 코믹만 있습니다.

우드워드는 이 프로그램 In? 그는 이 프로그램의 책임자 2008 여름에 전체 시간 역할에 서 있었다. 당신이 그에게 불 2008of 상반기에 임시 광고되고 길게 있을 예정입니까? 어떻게 하면 그 2004-2007에서 무엇을 담당하는 체육 부서에 연루되지 않았습니까? 음모 이론에 대한 이야기. 이 내가 이제까지 본 가장 큰 음모 이론들 중에 하나일 것이다.

내가 잃는 것과 같지 않습니다. 나는 지난 5년 동안 보지 못했던 좋아하지 않습니다. 내 복부를 병을 몇 번. 그러나 너희와는 달리, 적어도 나는 한발 뒤로 물러서고 이 문제뿐만 아니라 제네시스의 마크 emmert 워싱턴 대학의 대통령이 되기 전에 시작되었다는 것을 인식 할 수 있습니다.

나는 내 시간은 "마리오 파티 레이스 bannon 사탄 보낸"라면, 나의 실패에 있어서의 유일한 논리적인 설명과 스콧 emmert 마크 우드워드되었는 사람이라고 믿게 됐어요.

솔직히 말해서, 그것은 견해는 가장 바보 바보처럼 이리 저리 의견 중 하나 내 평생 본 적이 없습니다.

나는 " 잘못된 목표." 비난 emmert의 길 throw될 방어하지 않습니다. 나는 선뜻하는 것임을 인정합니다. 그러나 그것은 그의 전체에게 책임이 있지 않습니다. babs 비난 받아 마땅하다. 마가렛 찬 비난 받아 마땅하다. McCormick 일부 책임이라고 할 만하다. 교활한 일부 책임이라고 할 만하다. gilby 일부 책임이라고 할 만하다. 터너 일부 책임이라고 할 만하다. 타이론 일부 책임이라고 할 만하다. 나 나열했습니다 이름의, 해당 이름의 3 emmert의 임기만의 모든 부분에 확장하는 모든 일정을 정해놓고 있습니다. 이들 이름의 절반 미만의 것이기 때문이다.

솔직히 말해서 레이스, 세계 클래스 당나귀. 나는 사람들이 후레자식가 듣고 워싱턴의 상태에 있는 사람들에 대해 신음소리 - 사람들은 국가에 대한 워싱턴의 계집년 왜 크리스탈 예를 보여줍니다. 나는 사람들이 워싱턴 대학의 팬들에 대한 불쌍한 개새끼다는 소식을 들을 때, 그들의 불평은 없을 것 이 어떤 불만을 나타냅니다.

나의 의견, 워싱턴 대학의 좋지 않다. 프로그램을 돕고 있지 않습니다. 이 대학 수 있도록 돕고 있지 않습니다. 당신의 주장을 전혀 이기적인, 이기적인 언니, 얼간이.

나무를 잘못 말을 들으면 짖어대는 경우. 너무 순진한 지금까지 내 머리 위로 내 엉덩이 내 눈으로 보고 있는 것 무시 줘야하기에 충분한 아닙니다. 나에게는 나는 삽이 삽 통화하지 않을 것이라고 알고 있는 사람 누구 없는 생각하지 않습니다.

요금을 지불하고, 게임 나는 살아 있었을 만큼 더 이상 참석을 위해 그가 이룬 당신이 씁쓸한 노인이 될 수 없어 인식되는 능력을 주셨습니다. 이에 진심으로 축하드립니다.

우리의 사람들은 젊은 세대가 아니라 몇 년 동안 우리 20-30 신발에 있을 때 행동하는 방법을 보여주는 데 덕분에.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Turn off race, you want to take's gloves? You want to steadily and surely an pee's game do? Let us do this. Let us roll. I'm getting tired of your hatred and negative, with under the bus car and throwing people. Frankly ground say that, ethnicity, I am very, very happy, I do not know thee. I am glad, I do not lead to what seems to be this a pathetic's life is facing looking for in various circumstances of the negative. You need to go to find smiling. Last I checked, this is the summer season. Seattle-based weather seems to be quite Okay, now - you why do not check them out. You are very damn wrong thing. You might think that a lot of time, and constantly spewing your opinion, you are now already heard the enough time, you are correct. Do not make your right. Please Could you talk about like the blue sky took place 12-47. I've never seen, you've ever suggest downfall in the process, this program before the start of to the Daai Olmert. What you want the facts do? What you want the truth of the do? Here is the your facts. Emmert came to Washington Before going to university the glorious 1-10 Gilby next season. The year before (2003) Gilby enough to let us 6-6, but the crashes, which includes in California, we gave up 700 yards (or left and right). This is an indifference of the team, is almost is the best mediocrity. We lost our final eight,, including the blowout of California, University of California, at Los Angeles's blowout, and the family losses Nevada. Yes, plan is moving in the right direction. 2002 season next slick is another 925 season's examples of, the most remember the "Northwest Championships." This is great. However, entry "Northwest champion's facts," We are a 4-5 of football team, is pretty much a joke 1-4 in the conference Zang. In 2002 and 2003, we completed the this season, 4-4 conference records. These are not very good team. This trend toward the downhill. Emmert plate and the immediately get sadled Gilby 1-10 fiasco. Emmert before the on board come, Babbs jump ship after the a decade of mismanagement, including allowing Stadium begun to erode the process. Entire 2003, we are confronted with the slick to leave, the subsequent litigation (Ci), PhD feel good, and the overall's chaos with the softball procedures and Teresa Wilson. Now, please remember the following: occurs prior to of this Qieaimote as a presidential the University of Washington anywhere near the. Things are not in the great the shape of the. I feel that almost everyone knows. Formed a a search for committee replace the Babbs. BOR, upper campuses, and large of the school donor's supporters on their face display out of the eggs get sick. They are sick Babbs ran Country Club and loose the way, she ran's departments - particularly yes in the optical slick of what. They hoping that someone all seriousness, proper, that they can count on will not tarnished the university's name. To enter the Todd Turner. Now, This is almost let you Emmert was hired as point. He must sign the employ Turner? The most there is likely. But regardless of. At this point, Emmert is the not responsible for the's football program performance in the field. There is an coach in place. It is not, Emmert football program, or any other program in the sports department's work, supervision. This work belong to Todd · Turner. Emmert works and monitor the job performance's Todd · Turner. So the 1-10 happen. Gilby canned food Turner (rightly so). Yes, the planned 1-10. But those who responsible for the supervision procedure's action is correct. Turner expelled from's coach poor performance. If I am In the Emmert's shoes, I can not complain. Coach Search for occurrence and Turner has his the heart of the upper settings Tyrone Ling. This is the Turner's leases. This is not a Emmert rents. Of course, the Emmert sign the hire. Which is good. You want to throw some of the strange he has a the foresight, negation hire. Which is good. But the renting Emmert's responsibility. This is the Turner responsibilities. Emmert Responsibility holds a Turner responsible for the rental (he did it three years later, when Tyrone is the not a problem the answer to very obvious). Therefore, the Tyrone becomes 2-91-10 years after the first years. Not great. Warning signs began to, especially in some underperforming, turn off the games. But it's regime's first year of the, really hard to get too critical. Next year plan to go to 5-7, and there are two major event. The first a major event is the QB the injured losses. I think a lot people might will say, if there is no that year Isaiah's losses, we to go 6-6. The second is the momentous event, is the "suddenly Advanced" one days unexplicable the loss of Stanford the most ruthless people have never ever seen's soccer team. Similarly, the there is not enough firefighting Tyrone at this point. There are warning signs. There are the ground almost to tell The following year Tyrone is an action of the year have what it takes happen. In my opinion, at this point on the his hands and legs. The next year, we lose the game way is to can not be explained. Blowing Arizona - a game, we never did not lose a huge losses. The most laughable thing finale I've seen an guy is open to 20 yards out of the timeout apples cup. Blowing one pairs of 21 o'clock to Hawaii. It at this point on is a very obvious things, not the normal working. Huanshuai is in order. Perhaps the is also the In order to AD conversion. Huanshuai being blockade and complicated. Advertising's head fell - This is the taken for granted, due to some other problems, he has such a terrible renting head coach. Firefighting Tyrone after 2007 before the decision, it's really hard Emmert football program respect of done a any controversy. I would say, so that 2008's Tyrone back to the is a catastrophic mistake. It should never happened Guo. You want to throw 0-12 Emmert - all my. I think the, if you catch Emmert reflex, real moments, he will tell you in hindsight, he should has already taken action, this is the not worth the Holocaust 0-12. Under the bus car to throw Emmert Yu 2008. This is the his responsibility. 2004-2007? Not so much. Through a variety of means, please you, please tell me, where he has the responsibility to in 2004 and 2007 other than the fact, his university headmaster. Please tell me what specific's action, he indeed sabotage procedures. You are not going find them - they do not exist. Emmert your criticism is absurd. Your criticism Woodward is just downright funny. Woodward In the Where to screwed this procedure? He was only responsible pairs of this plan in the summer of 2008 of the an full-time role. You want to embrace him to the the fire's 2008 first half of the medium-term AD? He how would be anything, from 2004-2007 years time, he did not even to participate in sports departments are responsible for? Talk about conspiracy theory. This is probably my've ever seen of the greatest conspiracy theory one of the. I do not like lose. I do not like what I saw, in the past's 5 years. It makes me feel sick to my belly a many times over. But unlike you, I can at least take a step back, and realized that of this problem origins of Before you begin, Marc · Emmert become president Washington University. If the I spent my time is a "blind's racial ban nong I," and then I will be believe that the only logical explanation our failure is already Marc · Emmert and Scott · Woodward. Frankly, the advice is in my life, I have seen the most stupid of madness Stupid the views of one of the. I do not defend the "error the goal." There are strange being thrown out Emmert the way. I readily admit this point. But it is not his full strange. Babbs worthy of blame. Gerberding worthy of blame. McCaw dense grams of worthy of somewhat strange. Slick worthy of Some strange. Gilby worthy of Some strange. Turner worthy of Some strange. Tyrone worthy of Some strange. I have listed's name, these names only 3 there is any timetable, extending to the Emmert of the term of office inside the any part of the. This is the less than half the those names. Frankly ground say that, race, you are the a world-class asses. When I hear people in Washington State the people's bitch and groans - you are a crystal example of, why people scolded of Washington State. When I heard bitch the University of Washington fans, they's complaining about is the what, you behalf of those who complaint person. In my opinion, you is not the University of Washington is good. You is not Help program. You is not help the university. You are completely self-serving and flashy, selfishness's asshole. You bark up the wrong tree, if you want in my afterwards. I am not a naively push the my head, make my ass ignore the what I saw. I do not think there is any person know what I will say, I will not put outspoken. All payment and participate in the game more time than I have always alive for you have done is to give you an perceive capability is a painful old man. Congratulations to this point. Thank you for for those of us how do not take action, when we are in your shoes in the 20-30 year-old young to generation.

솔직히 말해서 레이스, 난 정말, 정말 나는 행복하지 않 음. 제가 모든 상황에서 부정적 감정을 찾고에 직면했다는 반장 같은 삶이 무엇으로 보이는 것은 아닙니다 행복 음. 당신이 어떤 것에 미소를 찾으러 갈까 합니다. 마지막으로 선택된 것 여름. 시애틀의 날씨가 상당히 좋은그에 있는 것처럼 보인다 - 왜 그렇게 생각하세요 이동하지 않습니다.

당신은 정말 빌어먹을 일들에 대한 잘못 되었다. 시간을 지금 당신이 옳다는 것 충분히 시간 들었을 토해내게 하는 전망하다고 생각할 수도 있습니다. 당신이 옳게 된 것은 아닙니다.

당신 12-47에 대한하는 파란색 하늘에서 일어난 일처럼 말하고. 나는 결코 당신을 한 번 이 프로그램의 몰락의 과정뿐만 아니라 emmert 도착하기 전부터 시작된 본위브 제안.

emmert UW에 gilby 아래의 영광스러운 1-10 시즌 전에 나왔습니다. (2003) 그 전에는 올해 우리 gilby 6-6에 도달할 정도로 일을 하면서도 우리는 사태(또는 thereabouts)700야드 내준cal에 포함되어 있습니다. 꽤 많은 평범한 이었는가 무심한 팀이 되어 있었다. 우리는 지난 8, 5cal는 타이어 펑크, UCLA에 타이어 펑크, 네바다에 손실을 포함하여 집. 그렇다, 이 프로그램은 좋은 방향으로 나아가고 있었다.

교활한 아래의 2002 시즌 가장 "northwest 우승의 기억에 남아있는 또 다른 스털링 예 시즌이었다"이 있었다. 그러나 그것은 "northwest 우승" 우리 속으로 들어가 상당히 1-4 농담에 컨퍼런스에 참여한는 4-5 축구 팀이었다는 것을 숨겼다. 2002 및 2003 모두에, 우리는 이번 시즌 4-4 회의를 기록으로 마쳤습니다.

2003 전역에 우리를 매끈매끈한 후속 소송(s), 닥터 feelgood, 소프트볼 프로그램과 Teresa 윌슨과 함께 엉망 전체 생일에 직면.

검색 위원회 babs 교체하 형성되어 있습니다. 심경은, 상단 캠퍼스 및 학교의 큰 기증자 지지자들은 그들의 얼굴을 선보이는 달걀의 신물이 난다. 그들은 babs 실행된 컨트리 클럽과 그녀는 - 특히 교활한와 무엇에 비추어 볼 때 이러한 부서 경영하는 느슨한 방식의 신물이 난다. 그들은 Prim, 적절한기 바라고 믿을 수 있는 대학 이름 더럽히지 않을 것입니다. 입력 토드 터너.

이제 이말씀하신 emmert 고용되었던 지점까지를 가져옵니다. 그는 터너의 고용에서 로그오프해야 합니다1? 가장 가능성이 높습니다. 무엇이든 그러나.

이 시점에서, emmert 축구 프로그램의 현장 성능에 대한 책임을 지지 않습니다. 마련되어 있는 감독이다. emmert의 작업이 축구 프로그램이나 다른 프로그램이 운동부 감독하에 아닙니다. 해당 작업 토드 터너에 속해 있습니다. emmert의 작업은 토드 터너의 작업 성능을 모니터링할 것이다.

1-10 이루어지기 때문. 적법하게( gilby) 통조림으로 터너. 예, 프로그램 1-10 갔다. 그러나 프로그램 감독를 담당하는 사람들이 올바른 행동이었습니다. 터너 부진 감독 해고. emmert 나의 신발에 하고 있다면 불평할 수 없습니다.

코칭스태프 검색위, 터너의 타이론 willingham에 있습니다. 그것은 터너의 채용. emmert 그것의 고용의지 않습니다. emmert 분명히 빌리에에서 로그오프해야 합니다- 1. 그것도 다 좋다. 일부 내 탓의 선견지명은 채용 부정하는 것을 원치 않을 던지고 싶다. 그것도 다 좋다. 그러나 고용 emmert의 책임이 아닙니다. 터너의 책임이. 그는 IT Turner ( 3 년이 지난 후 명백한 타이론았었을 때도 그랬다)는 고용에 대한 책임 emmert의 책임이다.

그래서는 타이론 2-9 1-10년 후 첫 해집니다. 대단하지는 않습니다. 경고 신호 꺼지다, 특히 게임 닫기에 가난한 성능으로 시작합니다. 그러나 그것은 정권의 첫 해, 정말로 너무 중요하다.)

다음 해에 프로그램 5-7고 2 중요한 이벤트가 있습니다. 첫 번째 중요한 이벤트는qb의 부상 공백이 손실되었습니다. 나는 많은 이사야의 해에 손실 없이, 우리는 6-6 논쟁을 벌일 수도 있다고 생각합니다. 의미가 있는 두 번째 이벤트는 "갑자기 선임" 날이었고 스탠퍼드에 가장 돌부처 축구 팀이 있는 누구든지 유기적 형태 손실 본 적이 없었습니다. 이번에도 역시 그이는 그 시점의 타이론 불이 아니다. 그 경고 징후가 나타나고 있습니다. 예쁜 타이론은 다음과 같은 일이 일어난다 올해 필요로 하는 곳 올 작업하고 있다는 사실을 말씀 드리려고 근거가 있는 것이다. 그는 짧은줄에 대한 나의 의견 이 시점에서.

우리는 다음 해 설명할 수 없는 방법으로 경기. - 아리조나 게임을 우리는 결코 엄청난 손실이 타격. 사과하는컵 끝 웃기 대부분의 내가 그런 놈을 나오고 시간 제한 20야드 정도 더 열려 있었가 보여집니다.... 21 지점의 쌍 불어 풀어보세요'i으로 이어집니다. 분명한 것 이 시점에서 작업이 없는 것이었다. 코칭스태프 순서 변경에 있었다. 어쩌면 광고 변화도 순서에 있었다. 코칭스태프 변경 차단되고 복잡해졌습니다. AD의 머리도 그렇 때문에 적법하게 살고 있는 다른 문제와 감독의 그러한 끔찍한 채용으로 떨어졌다.

타이론 다시 나는 2008 Barbara Slavin 기자 실수 있었다는. 그런 일은 결코 일어나지 않았어야 했다. emmert 0-12를 던지고 싶에 - 나는 그것을 음. 나는 반사, emmert 진실 순간에 체포되는지나면 그같은 조치가 있어야 합니다, 0-12의 인종학살을 가치 있는 것이었습니다 하지 않는다 말할 것이라고 생각한다.

emmert를 버스 밑에 2008 버리는 것이다. 그의 책임이다. 2004-2007? 별로 였다. 모든 수단을 동원해, 제발, 제발 나에게 그는 2004 및 2007 그는 총장라는 점 이외 책임이 있는 위치를 알. 나는 그에 따라 특정 조치는 프로그램 훼손시키는지 가르쳐 주세요. 찾게 된 것은 그들이지 않습니다.

우드워드는 이 프로그램 In? 그는 이 프로그램의 책임자 2008 여름에 전체 시간 역할에 서 있었다. 당신이 그에게 불 2008of 상반기에 임시 광고되고 길게 있을 예정입니까? 어떻게 하면 그 2004-2007에서 무엇을 담당하는 체육 부서에 연루되지 않았습니까? 음모 이론에 대한 이야기. 이 내가 이제까지 본 가장 큰 음모 이론들 중에 하나일 것이다.

내가 잃는 것과 같지 않습니다. 나는 지난 5년 동안 보지 못했던 좋아하지 않습니다. 내 복부를 병을 몇 번. 그러나 너희와는 달리, 적어도 나는 한발 뒤로 물러서고 이 문제뿐만 아니라 제네시스의 마크 emmert 워싱턴 대학의 대통령이 되기 전에 시작되었다는 것을 인식 할 수 있습니다.

나는 내 시간은 "마리오 파티 레이스 bannon 사탄 보낸"라면, 나의 실패에 있어서의 유일한 논리적인 설명과 스콧 emmert 마크 우드워드되었는 사람이라고 믿게 됐어요.

나는 " 잘못된 목표." 비난 emmert의 길 throw될 방어하지 않습니다. 나는 선뜻하는 것임을 인정합니다. 그러나 그것은 그의 전체에게 책임이 있지 않습니다. babs 비난 받아 마땅하다. 마가렛 찬 비난 받아 마땅하다. McCormick 일부 책임이라고 할 만하다. 교활한 일부 책임이라고 할 만하다. gilby 일부 책임이라고 할 만하다. 터너 일부 책임이라고 할 만하다. 타이론 일부 책임이라고 할 만하다. 나 나열했습니다 이름의, 해당 이름의 3 emmert의 임기만의 모든 부분에 확장하는 모든 일정을 정해놓고 있습니다. 이들 이름의 절반 미만의 것이기 때문이다.

솔직히 말해서 레이스, 세계 클래스 당나귀. 나는 사람들이 후레자식가 듣고 워싱턴의 상태에 있는 사람들에 대해 신음소리 - 사람들은 국가에 대한 워싱턴의 계집년 왜 크리스탈 예를 보여줍니다. 나는 사람들이 워싱턴 대학의 팬들에 대한 불쌍한 개새끼다는 소식을 들을 때, 그들의 불평은 없을 것 이 어떤 불만을 나타냅니다.

나의 의견, 워싱턴 대학의 좋지 않다. 프로그램을 돕고 있지 않습니다. 이 대학 수 있도록 돕고 있지 않습니다. 당신의 주장을 전혀 이기적인, 이기적인 언니, 얼간이.

나무를 잘못 말을 들으면 짖어대는 경우. 너무 순진한 지금까지 내 머리 위로 내 엉덩이 내 눈으로 보고 있는 것 무시 줘야하기에 충분한 아닙니다. 나에게는 나는 삽이 삽 통화하지 않을 것이라고 알고 있는 사람 누구 없는 생각하지 않습니다.

요금을 지불하고, 게임 나는 살아 있었을 만큼 더 이상 참석을 위해 그가 이룬 당신이 씁쓸한 노인이 될 수 없어 인식되는 능력을 주셨습니다. 이에 진심으로 축하드립니다.

disagree
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    TheGlove said:

disagree
    FO, G
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Thread of the year.