Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Favorite Husky Football Dance Celebration

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Right in.
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

The hair dance was in the endzone. Maybe you need to know the difference between a touchdown dance and a sideline dance.

who are you talking too? maybe you need to learn the quote function.
    you...figure it out.
    please go fuck yourself then. i made NO distinction between dances, sideline, end zone, or pole.
    you should DIAFF then for putting up a invalid pole.
    a husky dance is a fucking husky dance. fuck off.
    I agree.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If you want to criticize the lawnmower that's fine but if you are going to bash the lawnmower then i'm out!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The Hair Dance

I vote OSU does this one...

youtube.com/watch?v=_1pB-vFFv7k

i feel like i just watched a segment of Lilo and Stitch.

our Polys > your Polys
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The Hair Dance
    TheGlove said:

My first read was "pubic poll", so not knowing what that was I went with the hair dance.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Right in.
    I thought the Hair Dance debut in 2003 vs Indiana when Sampson scored his first career TD?

I do remember it during the 2004 game vs Fresno State.

I do miss 2004 being the bench mark though. "You act like Ty didn't inherit a 1-10 team".
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I thought the Hair Dance debut in 2003 vs Indiana when Sampson scored his first career TD?

I do miss 2004 being the bench mark though. "You act like Ty didn't inherit a 1-10 team".

2004 vs Fresno State is my first memory of it. Stanback and Charles "Smiles" Frederick.
  • Options
    Right in.

2004 vs Fresno State is my first memory of it. Stanback and Charles "Smiles" Frederick.
    I know for a fact it happened against Fresno State was just wondering if it happened the year prior.

Both dances sucked but at least the hair dance was started and done by the players. While the lawnmower was orchestrated by coaches which makes really pathetic.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Lawnmower

I know for a fact it happened against Fresno State was just wondering if it happened the year prior.

Both dances sucked but at least the hair dance was started and done by the players. While the lawnmower was orchestrated by coaches which makes really pathetic.
    What makes the lawnmower so gay is that it was synchronized. Synchronized dances are for 8 year olds and girls, not for a college football team.
  • Options
    Right in.

What makes the lawnmower so gay is that it was synchronized. Synchronized dances are for 8 year olds and girls, not for a college football team.
    There is going to be so much revisionist history with this coaching regime once Sark is fired.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Lawnmower

There is going to be so much revisionist history with this coaching regime once Sark is fired.
    No doubt. Speaking of which, I have a new one I think we will hear from Kim and Dawgman. "I knew it was a bad sign when Sark was blaming our website for losing recruits."

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,926
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Right in.
    Mods? Hello? Is anyone running this site?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Right in.

You want some help with that?

Just kidding. Fuck that.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,840
    Founders Club
    The Lawnmower

Huh?