Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An Open Letter to Scott Eklund

124»

Comments

• Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Swaye said:

It sure sounds like a bunch of fags on this board still have a very intimate knowledge of what is going on at Doogman.

Grow some hair on your balls and cancel. Stop giving those assholes money. I did, and it felt/feels great. Very liberating to not support their bullshit while bitching about it on another board.

HTH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ow1bt9aw8

:)

• Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    what, now I gotta read german? I mean wtf? It's bad enough having to read D Johnson. Now I gotta read german?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

Rather than pile on with the same points, I'll add something different: eklund always provides his "insight" on high school athletes after he "breaks down" film and "performs analysis" at summer camps.

But what business does eklund have evaluating talent? What proven skills as an evaluator does he bring to the table?

Nobody at dawgman knows a fucking thing about football. That's why I went to practices myself for the last 25 years. You want something done right, do it your fucking self. Done rely on a bunch of band dorks and art majors (race) to deliver insight. Fuck, no wonder there's so many tards on this board. Fetters brainwashed you dipshits for so long.
    Just when I think maybe you could add value to the site you snap me back to reality and prove me wrong on that point.
    How quickly you have forgotten that Steel did bring the word cuntwaffle to all of our attention.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,927
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Cuntwaffle > All the other stupid shit he says

Adding cuntwaffle to the lexicon around here has basically given him a free pass. He is playing with house money.

Randy Hart had Steve Emtman... Sugarsteel has Cuntwaffle
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Adding cuntwaffle to the lexicon around here has basically given him a free pass. He is playing with house money.

Randy Hart had Steve Emtman... Sugarsteel has Cuntwaffle
    You can get a lot of mileage out of Empterman AND Cuntwaffle.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,841
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

In that case I take back all the mean things I said.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Cuntwaffle was the only reason I started poasting here with all you classy poasters.

The moment I read that I knew it was time (aka I wasn't young anymore).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Cuntwaffle was the only reason I started poasting here with all you classy poasters.

I'm hearing you need more time.
  • Options

Call me all the names you want but if you are just going to make stuff up... well... you're just makign stuff up.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,927
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Call me all the names you want but if you are just going to make stuff up... well... you're just makign stuff up.
    Sounds like you guys need a time out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Sounds like you guys need a time out.
    Hi Harv!
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Reading these re-hashes of dramas that some of you girls had at Doogman is pretty tiresome really.

I agree with the advice: just stop paying, and better yet, stop going. I cut my paid subscription there in 2003 and never regretted it. I also feel I have a better grasp of recruiting without all of their misinformation. The facts are out there. I don't need to pay those people to tell me the facts.

But far too many threads here remind me of threads I used to read at Doogman about Ruth. Gads. A bunch of girls with twists in their panties....
  • Options
    Global said:

Reading these re-hashes of dramas that some of you girls had at Doogman is pretty tiresome really.

I agree with the advice: just stop paying, and better yet, stop going. I cut my paid subscription there in 2003 and never regretted it. I also feel I have a better grasp of recruiting without all of their misinformation. The facts are out there. I don't need to pay those people to tell me the facts.

But far too many threads here remind me of threads I used to read at Doogman about Ruth. Gads. A bunch of girls with twists in their panties....

LEAVE!
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Well articulated!