Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chris Polk...

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,374
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
He was there before Chip. He will be successful despite him. Chris' success will have nothing to do with Chippy but everything to do with Chris.

He's stuck with a jerk coach and though he could never actually come out and say it, Chip has to be his last choice as a head coach.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Is this Doog Post O' The Day! your original work or a copy/paste?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I am 81% confident this is sarcasm or a copy/paste job from some doog.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

has to be a copy/paste

The funny part is that Polk got zero offensive touches with Andy Reid as his coach in 2012.
  • The funny part is that Polk got zero offensive touches with Andy Reid as his coach in 2012.

Facts have never been one of KrisvashonFS strong suites.

I'm hearing she is quite the singer though.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

The funny part is that Polk got zero offensive touches with Andy Reid as his coach in 2012.

and I also hear she is fond of chocolate milk.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It must suck playing for the team that led the NFL in rushing yards last year.

and I also hear she is fond of snicker licking.
    Well, ducks are so predictable. Troll all the time.

You camp out here though. Every single time I come on Dawgman (which is several times a day), I look up at the usernames posted at the top of the Forum page. It shows usernames that are currently online. There are always a large number of ducks (obsessing) online, but most of them just come over to obsess, but don't post. Your username is easy to spot, since it's usually either the 2nd or the 3rd name at the beginning of the list (check it out, Dawgs). And, each of the several times I sign in each day, your username is right there EVERY single time. It's pathetic (not to mention embarrassing), but it tells us you are obsessed with the Dawgs. Me thinks you and many more like you are obviously worried about Washington, and who can blame you, really?

Secondly, that part you said about "The Ducks value quality people."
    :)
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2014

You camp out here though. Every single time I come on Dawgman (which is several times a day), I look up at the usernames posted at the top of the Forum page. It shows usernames that are currently online. There are always a large number of ducks (obsessing) online, but most of them just come over to obsess, but don't post. Your username is easy to spot, since it's usually either the 2nd or the 3rd name at the beginning of the list (check it out, Dawgs). And, each of the several times I sign in each day, your username is right there EVERY single time. It's pathetic (not to mention embarrassing), but it tells us you are obsessed with the Dawgs. Me thinks you and many more like you are obviously worried about Washington, and who can blame you, really?

More from KVFS?

dnc said:

More from KVFS?

This quote is a LITTLE more subtle BECAUSE she didn't capitalize RANDOM words NEARLY as much, but yes you are CORRECT.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Doogfag.com will count you as "online" if you've visited that website within the last two weeks.
  • SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I love how krisvashon thinks she is a genius because she knows how to look at the online member list and no one else has ever thought of that!
  • SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm sure Chip just hates ex-Dawgs!! His lack of touches has nothing to do with the fact that the Eagles have two better running backs on their roster than him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    edited February 2014

Doogfag.com will count you as "online" if you've visited that website within the last two weeks decades.

Fixed

• Well, ducks are so predictable. Troll all the time.

In other words find the thread where this belongs. Or just try posting something original instead of plagiarism my shit fucko. This is precisely why this is the first response you've had in 8 months you bearded cunt ya
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

More from KVFS?

yes, can't you tell? her style is somewhat inimitable.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

He was there before Chip. He will be successful despite him. Chris' success will have nothing to do with Chippy but everything to do with Chris.

He's stuck with a jerk coach and though he could never actually come out and say it, Chip has to be his last choice as a head coach.

What are the odds of a person with the world's worst singing voice also being the world's worst internet poster? Amazing, isn't it?

Yeah, I'm sure Polk is really pissed to not be starting over that no-talent LeSean McCoy. Truth is, he's probably thrilled to be on an NFL roster and no doubt has some kind of chance at moving past Bryon Brown into the #2 RB spot. Again, I'm just amazed at how stupid that bitch is. She's about half a retard, if not full-on. But you all knew that...