Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

0-12 anyone?

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,203
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Nick Saban has officially jumped the shark  (2 votes)
How many of you would be happy with Helfrich if he hired Lame Kitten as his OC if Frost had left at the end of the year? I am sorry but going foward I want Helfrich as my head coach and not Saban. Dude can't get his team ready for a pathetic OK team or cover a 100 field goal return.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,951
    Founders Club
    wow, just wow.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,951
    Founders Club
    On second thought, Boobs would have fired Saban as soon as the Auburn return man crossed the 50-yard line.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Derek is right about firing Saban then.

I like the hiring of Kiffin. His offenses have all been in the top 25% nationally in adjusted stats in the past four years.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    eDuck has literally made me give up the season tickets our family has had since 1990. I can't take Duck fans anymore. In ten years when the baby boomers are all dead or too old to be mobile I'll jump back in. The "we sucked for 99% of my life so you should be happy with the let downs" crowd can DIAFRH (Die In A Fucking Retirement Home).

Yeah, we were such hardcore fans we had tickets three years prior to the university even having a football program!!!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Hanging around on educk is bad for your health. At least in here you won't get banned for having issues with Helfrich or disagreeing with Cheswick.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    This. I was a fucktard and gave them a year's money all at once, but I'm done with that fuckshow

Hanging around on educk is bad for your health. At least in here you won't get banned for having issues with Helfrich or disagreeing with Cheswick.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    AZDuck said:

This. I was a fucktard and gave them a year's money all at once, but I'm done with that fuckshow

Once you leave and a few others there will be no voices of reason left over there, but they deserve it.