Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Serious Discussion About the State of Husky Football

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,722
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Bitter and political.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm surprised this post hasn't been moved to the vent board already.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    June 2013?

Around 5% of the fanbase agreed with OP at this point.

This is coming off of an apple cup loss and clear regression from the previous 2 years.

The fanbase was generally excited at this point (wait and see at a minimum) for what would be:

A win at home over boise, which Ty had already done

Slaughtered by Helfrich at home

Slaughtered by Graham

Slaughtered by Mora who after 2017 might have been a worse coach than the previous two mentioned

Won a shit bowl against the mormans only after the head coach decided to LEAVE

Fast forward to 2017 in which these same fans were largely apathetic to blowing a gifted p12 north title and possibly a p12 title.

So what's the point I'm trying to make?

I don't know. But Vanilla sucks so much asshole that I won't be able to edit this post with something meaningful later because their shit coding doesn't work well with the Pixel 2.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

June 2013?

This is coming off of an apple cup loss and clear regression from the previous 2 years.

The fanbase was generally excited at this point (wait and see at a minimum) for what would be:

Slaughtered by Graham

Slaughtered by Mora who after 2017 might have been a worse coach than the previous two mentioned

Fast forward to 2017 in which these same fans were largely apathetic to blowing a gifted p12 north title and possibly a p12 title.

I don't know. But Vanilla sucks so much asshole that I won't be able to edit this post with something meaningful later because their shit coding doesn't work well with the Pixel 2.

If it makes you feel any better its a hell of a lot better than doogman/247s forum
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2018
    what were DDY posts like in 2013
    or even better 2008
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

or even better 2008

He was still under Grinoldian regime in 08 so probably pretty tame compared to what you're reading now. He opened his account here in August of 2013 so if you really want to know about 2013 you can let your fingers do the stocking.

Sark isn't throwing rides out like recruiting letters. He doesn't have 25 to work with, and this state is Weeeaak with talent this year. Settle down and be patient. Next year is Sarks year

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

June 2013?

Slaughtered by Graham

You should upgrade to a Motorola Razor.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

or even better 2008

He was still under Grinoldian regime in 08 so probably pretty tame compared to what you're reading now. He opened his account here in August of 2013 so if you really want to know about 2013 you can let your fingers do the stocking.
    I'm hearing to qualify as GOAT poster you needed to have registered in August of 2013.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

or even better 2008

I'm hearing to qualify as GOAT poster you needed to have registered in August of 2013.
    Troof, although the real OG's registered their first handle here in February of the same year.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

or even better 2008

Later guys

• UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DawgFader said:

Thought your username was AdultDawgFinder
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    What a thread.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club

What a thread.

I don't think I had a proper understanding of the word troll back in my first year as a website administrator.