Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cheswick

Don't worry about him. He is rich. He already retired. He is still super angry and dominates ad hominem attacks.

Why are you so mad Cheswick?

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Cheswick is too much of a pussy to post in here.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Guys that work at FedEx don't get rich, HTH.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Whats Chesters real name?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Heinrich Himmler.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Pol Pot.

• Options
    Cheswick: Male genetalia that is larger in girth than it is in length.

"I couldn't bang her because I have a cheswick"

Urban Dictionary, look it up.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2014
    I don't know what the last line of your quote even means.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Where did Canard go? I'm not a big troll, but he was really easy and fun to fuck with.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Canard=SLBOB?

We can only hope
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Where did Canard go? I'm not a big troll, but he was really easy and fun to fuck with.

Mackenzee got him.

*Gurgle*

• Options
    dnc said:

Mackenzee got him.

*Gurgle*

Canard went from a funny, witty, well researched poster to a bitter, homophobic old man. I guess it happens to all white males who don't suck at life, but to watch the transformation has been both interesting and scary at the same time.

As such he really needs to DIAFF now.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When did pretending to like gays become a litmus test?
  • Options

That's not the issue, just like if you don't like blick people or want women back in the kitchen and out of voting booths. Before white males jump the shark they accept what is going to just be a part of life and deal with it. Old men who are ready to DIAFF resist the obvious.

The baby boomers will be dead soon and they'll all go to their grave knowing a woman will be president fairly soon, black people have equal/more rights, and gay people will be the norm. Talk about having the fucking rug pulled out from under you!!!

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

That's not the issue, just like if you don't like blick people or want women back in the kitchen and out of voting booths. Before white males jump the shark they accept what is going to just be a part of life and deal with it. Old men who are ready to DIAFF resist the obvious.

The baby boomers will be dead soon and they'll all go to their grave knowing a woman will be president fairly soon, black people have equal/more rights, and gay people will be the norm. Talk about having the fucking rug pulled out from under you!!!

Are you fucking serious with this bullshit? I thought it was a joke. Your bigoted stereotype is noted

Women have been voting for a century and Hillary will still always be a worthless cunt that only a moron would vote for. And Blacks hate gays more than whites do.

Stick to facebook
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Are you fucking serious with this bullshit? I thought it was a joke. Your bigoted stereotype is noted

Women have been voting for a century and Hillary will still always be a worthless cunt that only a moron would vote for. And Blacks hate gays more than whites do.

Stick to facebook

The Detroit Lions have been playing football for almost a century, that doesn't make it a good fucking idea. We just all accept that they are a part of the NFL and move on.

I'm not sure who thinks Hilary Clinton is going to be president. That would be a silly thought.

My point is; every white male that doesn't come home dirty after work has their "get off my lawn" transition and fighting the obvious is and has always been a part of that. Trying to explain how the gays are against God and are going destroy society is a shark jump moment. God is already dead (thanks Bill Bye) and the gays have already won. Resisting just makes you look like an inbred yocal.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is every duck fan retarded?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What about young black female atheists that hate gays? Huh?
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Christ - Mosster was a solid Duck poaster, I liked his guitars & coaching exp

Wha happen? Must be a whoosh
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mackenzee got him.

*Gurgle*

Canard went from a funny, witty, well researched poster to a bitter, homophobic old man. I guess it happens to all white males who don't suck at life, but to watch the transformation has been both interesting and scary at the same time.

As such he really needs to DIAFF now.

I don't ever remember Canard being funny, witty or well researched.

• Options
    I can't wait til College Doog offers his "expertise" in this thread on Mosster vs Bannon.