Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Permanently banned from educk

After one temporary ban I finally got myself permanently banned from that shithole. They even locked the thread, but not before erasing a comment I posted in answer to the thread question: "What has become of this place?" My response was basically that Stalin runs the place, that he gives people time outs and bans them when you stray from the approved line of thought. But he relaxes his morals when they pay and subscribe to his forum.

mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1423&t=12591668

Comments

• Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    You're a Racist.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yep, pretty obvious you were permabanned because there was way too much logic in your response at the bottom of the page. I'm also going to assume from your logical arguments that you only have 3-4 different colored duck jerseys instead of the usual 18-20 (It's my metric for duck fan IQ).
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I don't think you have that place dialed in.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Ches' Leukemia is also a sore topic
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Ches' Leukemia is also a sore topic

What doesn't that guy have going on? Nice gene pool...

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You went out with style, IMO, and HH got some FREE PUB!!

enjoy this vote up, bud
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Define irony?

A board, entitled "Open Season," which clearly infers that open and honest debate will take place there, is instead the most closed off posting space on the already Stalinist Scout (or SS for short)network.

Hey eDuck faggots...please drink a gallon of kerosene and then shove road flare up your ass you useless bunch of twat lips.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'd you don't go out with a citrus-bomb...the bannination never happened.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wanna know the saddest thing about that whole thread? I'm sure a bunch of ducks would enjoy this whole board, shit-talking toward rivals and your own team, but they'll never come because it has 'Husky' in the name.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Wanna know the saddest thing about that whole thread? I'm sure a bunch of ducks Quooks would enjoy this whole board, shit-talking toward rivals and your own team, but they'll never come because it has 'Husky' in the name.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Wanna know the saddest thing about that whole thread? I'm sure a bunch of ducks would enjoy this whole board, shit-talking toward rivals and your own team, but they'll never come because it has 'Husky' in the name.

When I first came here I acted like a bitch because the husky stereotype I had in my head was of the doogish part of the fanbase. I expected a bunch of duck haters and acted accordingly. But after I pm-ed IrishDawg22, he dialed me in to the fact that not every husky fan is a doog. This site is the coolest sports forum on the internet.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Willingham took all the doogs behind the woodshed with a shotgun like they had rabies.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Willingham took all the doogs behind the woodshed with a shotgun like they had rabies.

Not all of them.

Unless Aubs was wearing his chestplate that day.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

haie said:

When I first came here I acted like a bitch because the husky stereotype I had in my head was of the doogish part of the fanbase. I expected a bunch of duck haters and acted accordingly. But after I pm-ed IrishDawg22, he dialed me in to the fact that not every husky fan is a doog. This site is the coolest sports forum on the internet.
    You stopped acting like a bitch?
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

After one temporary ban I finally got myself permanently banned from that shithole. They even locked the thread, but not before erasing a comment I posted in answer to the thread question: "What has become of this place?" My response was basically that Stalin runs the place, that he gives people time outs and bans them when you stray from the approved line of thought. But he relaxes his morals when they pay and subscribe to his forum.

Congratulations. Just for the record I've been banned from 4 or 5 fan boards - it ain't that uncommon....
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Congratulations. Just for the record I've been banned from 4 or 5 fan boards - it ain't that uncommon....

Bad. Ass.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bannination superiority guy