Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bust a Kaep!

Comments

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

While Wilson goes through this stretch, we must remember that he hasn't been making killer mistakes. He hasn't injured the team with stupid interceptions and stupid decisions. That is valuable.

Knock on wood.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

While Wilson goes through this stretch, we must remember that he hasn't been making killer mistakes. He hasn't injured the team with stupid interceptions and stupid decisions. That is valuable.

He's doing what Pete wants. Every team left standing is running the ball. The two NFC teams play defense. Real football in a Micky mouse era
    NFL plays REAL football while college is a lottery to see which team has the ball last.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

He's doing what Pete wants. Every team left standing is running the ball. The two NFC teams play defense. Real football in a Micky mouse era
    NFL plays REAL football while college is a lottery to see which team has the ball last.
    ApostleofGrief??? True?!?!?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your beloved wild card weekend disagrees

Who's wild card weekend? Does he poast here?

The four best teams are left.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wild card weekend and the whole season = Micky mouse football

For Denver, yes. For the other three teams remaining, not the case.
    Swaye's Wigwam

For Denver, yes. For the other three teams remaining, not the case.
    Thank you for repeating the point of my post
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Yes - If GB's defensive backs could catch, Krapper would have sunk the 9'ers playoff hopes already. He made two stupid decisions that would have gifted the game to GB if their db's didn't have hands of stone.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's worth a 15 yd penalty to take a shot at Kaepernick early in the game (not a viscous shot, one that nobody would think about two minutes later ten years ago).
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,484
    Founders Club

It's worth a 15 yd penalty to take a shot at Kaepernick early in the game (not a viscous shot, one that nobody would think about two minutes later ten years ago).

I'd like to see Boldin & Crabtree take such a shots. With that said, it would have been nice for the Seahawks to have receivers like those two.

If you have to resort to cheapshots to win, you suck.

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2014

Passion said:

They're both incredible athletes. Wilson has a great attitude, excellent work ethic, and a more likable personality. I voted for him. But, I wish the Seahawks had SF's OL and WR corps.

Hmmm...tough call.

This is BrentsFS. It's like the Seahawk fans who post the Instagram accounts of Wilson and Kaepernick and say "look! look! Kaepernick is a douchebag!! Wilson's a family guy therefore he's a better QB!!!"

I'm a 49ers fan and I'd take Wilson at this point. His decision-making and demeanor on the field are incredible. Kaepernick goes through too many Jack Lockner-type moments on the field.

If you're only looking at physical tools, it's Kaepernick but Wilson makes up for his shortfall (hi Hugh!) with the mental part of his game.

The one thing I'm not doing is judging them by their wardrobes, tattoos or Instagram accounts because that's plain fucking stupid.
    Sometimes I think people take the whole not-being-a-doog thing too seriously. Lighten up, Francis. I was just making fun of the guy.
  • SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1

One of my buddies played at Nevada and he said he witnessed on multiple occasions Kaepernick pushing people in wheelchairs down flights of stairs. There was also this incident of Kaep's (I like to call him that) homies engaging in a parking lot rape and Colin just stood there and let it happen....

pics?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

One of my buddies played at Nevada and he said he witnessed on multiple occasions Kaepernick pushing people in wheelchairs down flights of stairs. There was also this incident of Kaep's (I like to call him that) homies engaging in a parking lot rape and Colin just stood there and let it happen....

pics?
    Of the wheelchairs or rapes? Abundance?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2014

If you have to resort to cheapshots to win, you suck.

yeah, well I'll live with my team that sucks playing in a New Jersey swamp in early February over choir boys who play golf then

I'm not saying they should spear him, body slam him, or generally try to put him in a stretcher, what they should do enough to make him jittery in the pocket.
  • While Wilson goes through this stretch, we must remember that he hasn't been making killer mistakes. He hasn't injured the team with stupid interceptions and stupid decisions. That is valuable.

The Seahawks during this stretch really have been playing Don James football. Good special teams play, good running game, great defense, a QB who makes just enough plays but doesn't fuck up the game.

Seattle is now 14-3 on the season and I think Wilson will be fine. I believe they know they need Wilson to do more this game so they'll open it up more.

Wilson played good in the first half, then Bevell went ultra conservative second half. Still when Seattle needed a drive they scored a TD.

I think long term I'd take Wilson too as he appears more mature than Kaepernik. I couldn't ever picture Peyton, Brady, Brees or Rodgers mocking another QB on Instagram after mocking him during the game.

Also Kaepernik has yet to really have a good game against the Seahawks, even their win vs Seattle he was mediocre at best.