Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

E-Duck fucktards

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited December 2013 in College Football Forum
They either gang up on or ban anyone who doesn't agree that Helfrich was the wrong hire and think that by beating a shitty Texas team we're going to prove we're elite. Can we revoke this portion of the fanbase's membership? Newsflash: No one gives a fuck about Texas and everyone understands they're a steaming pile of shit. I'm about as excited to watch this game as I would be watching the Ducks play Utah again. Beating Texas will do absolutely no good for us. Losing to them on the other hand might force some changes. But those fucktards are content to let the program slip further into mediocrity. Maybe they'll change their tune when we achieve our first 6-6 season a few years down the road. By that time it'll be way to late to right the ship. Thank you HH for this forum.

Comments

• Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The Beavs couldn't beat Texas in the Alamo last year, so as long as the Ducks are better than the Beavers the Quooks will be happy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited December 2013
    Read the thread about @AZDuck on eDuck. What a joke. Some of your posters deserve 0-12 more than doogs.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

They either gang up on or ban anyone who doesn't agree that Helfrich was the wrong hire and think that by beating a shitty Texas team we're going to prove we're elite. Can we revoke this portion of the fanbase's membership? Newsflash: No one gives a fuck about Texas and everyone understands they're a steaming pile of shit. I'm about as excited to watch this game as I would be watching the Ducks play Utah again. Beating Texas will do absolutely no good for us. Losing to them on the other hand might force some changes. But those fucktards are content to let the program slip further into mediocrity. Maybe they'll change their tune when we achieve our first 6-6 season a few years down the road. By that time it'll be way to late to right the ship. Thank you HH for this forum.

Quook POTD!

(1988 and 1992 faxed in to axe why do you hate the Rich Brooks era?)