Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You think Sark sucks?

Scott Frost has called a pass four times on 4th & 2 or shorter four fucking times and it's not even the 4th quarter yet!!!

I want the fucking tanned and rested Italian with the whore wife back!!!

Comments

• LOL some Doogs like that Cody Woofkens kid finally has had enough of Sark so he suggest Frost as our next head coach. Some Doogs never learn.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark would have done the same thing. That TD you guys scored was a terrible play call. Your play calling has been shit.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sark would have done the same thing. That TD you guys scored was a terrible play call. Your play calling has been shit.

It's clear Chip was what made this thing go. He wanted $5 million a year to stay. He should have been paid.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Naked pic of said whore wife banging the little league soccer coach or DIAFF.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Hows old educk holding up this afternoon?
  • Mosster47 said:

I started saying Slingblade was letting the program fall apart about five weeks ago and was called an idiot. Now everyone is in compliance.

Podcast pending.
    At least they are picking up on that already. Fuck at UW people still think Sark can be the guy despite over 60 fucking games of evidence!

Mosster47 said:

I started saying Slingblade was letting the program fall apart about five weeks ago and was called an idiot. Now everyone is in compliance.

Podcast pending.
    At least they are picking up on that already. Fuck at UW people still think Sark can be the guy despite over 60 fucking games of evidence!
    Seattle has too many pencil pushing sophisticants to be pushy. The Ducks aren't associated with Portland and Oregonians that don't live in Portland are hard working people. They don't settle for faggots that call a pass on 4th & 2.

Phil will not allow this shit either. He's already killed at least three hookers today in frustration.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I love when AZ had the ball at our 1 yard line, our backers were set 4 yards deep in the end zone. Real fucking smart.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2013
    Good to see you here Moss. Thanks for the tip on this place, too. You're giving the eDuck Klan members too much credit. They're far from compliant, most are in complete denial. Comparing this loss to Chip's Boise loss. Idiots. Helfrich completely ran this program into the ground in less than one season. That's actually kind of impressive. You almost have to actively try to accomplish that with this roster/schedule/dreckfest of a conference.
    I thought a ham sandwich could have won 10 games this year. Helf can be thankful that the dumpster fire in Corvallis will give him that total. But we will lose to Oklahoma in the Holiday bowl. Then we need to start some searching, because Helf is not the guy!!!
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I really wanted Gary Andersen from Utah State last year...not Helf. That guy can coach his tits off.

People freaking out saying "it's just one game" don't understand trajectory. This will be, easily, the most talented team Helfrich will ever have. If he gets throttled by a shit Arizona team this year, what's he going to do with noodle armed Lockie handing off to Fumbles Tyner next year? This year, is and always has been, Helf's ceiling. I always disagreed with the Helf hire, but like you said, we thought anyone could coach the team this year. I thought it would be 2-3 years before the wheels fell off. The fact that Helf did it in one season.....Jesus.
    I'll tell you what, if a few bounces went wrong and we lost a close one, I'd wouldn't be so butt hurt. But this team quit. It has more talent than any team in the conference, and they will finish 4th!!! This team quit this year, and I have as well. I will watch my next Oregon game next season, when we have a group of kids that actually give a shit. Fuck these guys!!
  • You Duck fans sound like us during the Lambo years when we all realized the end was now. That despite what we had hoped he wasn't cut out to lead this program and by going with Lambo it allowed other schools such as Oregon to catch up to UW.

Coaching matters, been saying it for years now.
    We are exactly like UW in the Lambeau years. It's all of the coaching staff, minus the great head coach. Slingblade will get one more year to prove himself. Then Al, Cam, Wood, Neal, and DP will be forced out of Eugene after what seemed like an eternity.

I don't give a shit how we play ball. Great coaches make every style work.

The harsh reality is Bellotti's success will probably become the norm again. You have to be so fucking lucky to get a Top 3 coach in Eugene. One that's already established at that level will never come to Oregon, just like the Trailblazers will never sign a big time free agent.

Chris Peterson is someone who I think would work. If you've ever heard his "Bronco Football" speech you know he's top shelf.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

I love when AZ had the ball at our 1 yard line, our backers were set 4 yards deep in the end zone. Real fucking smart.

Huh? I slept through the fucking Whoregon game. Did the fucks win?

Huh? I slept through the fucking Whoregon game. Did the fucks win?

In the long-term yes. Helf got exposed as a future Sark. Head coaching search is on in Eugene.
  • I don't think Oregon is as cut throat as you guys think. Go look at Bellotti from 2002-2006 before they finally made some changes or the last few years of Ernie Kent.

You won't get a top flight coach unless you fired him now. Another Holiday Bowl season or two and you won't be this top notch program that coaches would kill to go coach for.

I think Helfrich will get at least four years. Like another poster mentioned if he is average next year look for them to play the fire the assistant coaches trick that never seems to work.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Podcast pending.
    Seattle has too many pencil pushing sophisticants to be pushy. The Ducks aren't associated with Portland and Oregonians that don't live in Portland are hard working people. They don't settle for faggots that call a pass on 4th & 2.

Phil will not allow this shit either. He's already killed at least three hookers today in frustration.
    Only 3? He's getting old.