Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Dawg In North Carolina

Fuck do you always have to be right? DNC hoops guru...Romar and the 4 guard line up can go deep in the tournament. All can penetrate

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    What tournament? The NIT?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2013
    If Romar would stop coaching these guys and just throw out the ball, this team could be decent. Fuck the high post.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Fuck do you always have to be right? DNC hoops guru...Romar and the 4 guard line up can go deep in the tournament. All can penetrate

I don't know if I'd go all that far. I do think 25 minutes a game of 4 guards would allow them to maybe contend for an NCAA berth, which is a lot more than they're going to get with the crap they're putting on the court right now.

Wilcox is doing a little too much ballhandling right now though, way overdribbled a couple of times in the first half, cost us easy buckets on the other end.

Blackwell appears to be a worthy post. Kemp is mediocre at best. Gilles would suck at a lower level...

At least the guards have some ability. Throw them out there together and let them run. It's not like Blackwell's a statue.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    this team isn't a tourney team, I don't care if brad fucking stevens is on the sidelines they suck
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dhdawg said:

this team isn't a tourney team, I don't care if brad fucking stevens is on the sidelines they suck

Brad Stevens takes this team to the round of 32, at least.

They aren't great, but there's talent.

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Disagree maybe with Simmons but this team can't rebound, that's a tough fix for any coach
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Neither "side." It was one character.

Your characterization of "side" is Identity Politics 101, and therein lies the problem.