Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

business owners

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
If you purchased something from another business (goods/services) would you like to receive an P.O. / invoice before being billed or ACH'd? Or could you give a fuck?

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

If you purchased something from another business (goods/services) would you like to receive an P.O. / invoice before being billed or ACH'd? Or could you give a fuck?

If I was purchasing something from another business - I would be the one producing the purchase order, not them.

The supplier should provide an estimate or quote specifying the terms of the purchase. Once the authorization is provided and the product shipped, the seller should produce an invoice. Either way, you should know an approximate amount on the purchase prior to the product leaving their dock.

#processsuperiorityguy
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

If I was purchasing something from another business - I would be the one producing the purchase order, not them.

The supplier should provide an estimate or quote specifying the terms of the purchase. Once the authorization is provided and the product shipped, the seller should produce an invoice. Either way, you should know an approximate amount on the purchase prior to the product leaving their dock.

#processsuperiorityguy
    In my experience in completely depends upon the relationship with the other business. There are some contractors I can rely on to get something done and catch up on the paperwork afterwards. There are a lot more that I can't.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I leave it up to God, Jimmy

REAL God
    Swaye said:

I typically don't invoice people for mescaline.

You'll be hearing from my attourney
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    Standard Supporter
    Thanks throbber!

Race, I'm a God guy now. Hopefully he is pulling for UW this year! Unfortunately I cannot use that response. Appreciate you buddy!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Thanks throbber!

Race, I'm a God guy now. Hopefully he is pulling for UW this year! Unfortunately I cannot use that response. Appreciate you buddy!

Real God? Or god?

Also you’re a fag.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

jecornel said:

Thanks throbber!

Real God? Or god?

Also you’re a fag.
    Lolol
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Receive the invoice first. As throbber mentioned, the PO is your side. While UWdoogbot might be soft on his vendors. If you get audited and they forget to send or you forget to follow up, that's on you. And my memory is shitty, so if I didn't get it before purchase, I never will.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1 Corinthians 6:9-11 English Standard Version (ESV)

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous[a] will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,[b] 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Footnotes:

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or wrongdoers
    1 Corinthians 6:9 The two Greek terms translated by this phrase refer to the passive and active partners in consensual homosexual acts
    PurpleJ said:

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous[a] will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,[b] 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Footnotes:

1 Corinthians 6:9 The two Greek terms translated by this phrase refer to the passive and active partners in consensual homosexual acts

This Paul guy sure puts a lot of words in Jesus' mouth.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

PurpleJ said:

Footnotes:

Or, and I know this sounds crazy but hear me out here, perhaps Jesus put a lot of words in Jesus' mouf.

If there's a God who came as a man to die for our sins and raise again on the third day then I don't think it's hard to believe he could get people to write down the stuff he wanted people to know.

And if there's not, and Jesus is just a d00d (or never existed at all), then who gaf whether Jesus said it or not anyway?

It's either all true or none of it's true, IMO.
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Footnotes:

Or, and I know this sounds crazy but hear me out here, perhaps Jesus put a lot of words in Jesus' mouf.

If there's a God who came as a man to die for our sins and raise again on the third day then I don't think it's hard to believe he could get people to write down the stuff he wanted people to know.

And if there's not, and Jesus is just a d00d (or never existed at all), then who gaf whether Jesus said it or not anyway?

Either way it will be interesting
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Footnotes:

Big IF ......
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Thanks throbber!

Real God? Or god?

Also you’re a fag.
    Thanks for the question Mike.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No one even noticed it was verse 6:9

This place is slipping.