Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington vs. Nebraska 1992

123457»

Comments

• dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Smith should have strip sacked that motherfucker.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Worst call I've ever fucking seen at 3:15
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2018
    My dad and I had to go over to my brother's APT to watch it because my parents were too cheap for cable. For you Millennials, back in the 90s, we were never on ESPN and never played at night, so it was a big deal. There wasn't a ESPN2, SEC Network, ESPNU or any of that shit. Gaybc had day games and ESPN had a 9:30 and 4:30 game, plus maybe one more. I think TBS had the SEC game of the week. Prime Sports had one or two games. So you couldn't watch or TEVO 25 games like you can now. So it was speshul. It wasn't a great game, but the defense was great except for a long Calvin Jones TD run.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    At the end of the season it was us, WSU and Colorado. By default the Apple Cup and P12CG have to be the signature wins from 2016. Buffs and cuogs we're respected enough nationally to get UW into the playoffs.

Regardless of what we did to Stanford, they were eliminated by WSU and Colorado.

SC was eliminated by Utah.

So neither the win nor the loss against the Cali teams were important games that year except for trying to go undefeated.