Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Putin Asked Trump For Permission To Interrogate Obama's Ambassador

Comments

• SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Let's clean it up, guys. The Russians read these boards.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

Right. He pulls this stunt and it's over for him. Done. Sell the fucking couch.

Fucking book it.

He'll be walking this shit back by tomorrow after he gets shit on by every real American there is. No fucking body except a ball gargler like Dud61 thinks there's any chance of this actually happening.

Trump and Putin are teaming up to go after the deep state. Book it.
    Trump and Putin are teaming up?

A non-aggression pact, along with the deep state purge, would be appropriate in these circumstances, wouldn’t you agree? Make the terms and arrangements mutually agreeable and inviolable.

MAGA!

Right on brother!

Lol!
    Would the purge and elimination of the opposition then commence? Starting with US ambassadors. DOJ, FBI, CIA, Montenegro, Crimea, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and nato? All weak and useless to trump and putin? That the plan?
    I see that ICE wasn’t on your list.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

Fucking book it.

He'll be walking this shit back by tomorrow after he gets shit on by every real American there is. No fucking body except a ball gargler like Dud61 thinks there's any chance of this actually happening.

A non-aggression pact, along with the deep state purge, would be appropriate in these circumstances, wouldn’t you agree? Make the terms and arrangements mutually agreeable and inviolable.

MAGA!

Right on brother!

Lol!
    Would the purge and elimination of the opposition then commence? Starting with US ambassadors. DOJ, FBI, CIA, Montenegro, Crimea, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and nato? All weak and useless to trump and putin? That the plan?
    I see that ICE wasn’t on your list.

No one is calling for open boarders
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,226
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018
    BearsWiin said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

Fucking book it.

MAGA!

Right on brother!

Lol!
    Nobody is getting turned over. He has asked to question the Ambassador. If the Ambassador is found to have engaged in criminal activity do you support protecting a criminal?

Purge? Before you go all Stalin, take a step back and get some perspective. Putin made an offer and Trump is trolling everyone with it. Watching Brennan and some on this board loose their shit over this is hilarious.
    Heey fuckface, he's asked for a hell of a lot more than just questioning the ambassador. He's asked to interrogate eleven people about a matter that the US State Dept. has already examined and found to be without merit. Putin's got a shit list, a hit list, and two people I know personally are on it. One is McFaul. The other is a former boss of mine, whom I've known for 25 years to be a dedicated public servant and patriot of the highest order, and a man I consider to be a friend. So it's kinda personal for me, and please understand that I mean it in the most sincere manner when I say to you GO FUCK YOURSELF.

You sound angry.

We have a treaty in place with Russia that has a framework for questioning people that are indicted. Putin has aksed to use this framework to question people associted with Heritage and the tax evasion in exchange for Mueller questioning his list of people. Nobody will leave their country or is in danger of being detained. Mueller will not take Putin up on it because it looks like he has shit all for any evidence.

War and the threat of war is profitable business. If we don't have a boogey man to fear in North Korea, and we are talking with Putin about arms reduction and working together in the ME to solve issues with Iran, then the war machines takes a serious hit. Brennan, McCain and the like hate it and are protesting the loudest.

Trump is trolling and you are biting, getting your panties in a wad.

And back at you. GO FUCK YOURSELF.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

Fucking book it.

No. They’re not. Kill yourself.
    Are you against peaceful dialoge and mutual effort to clean up corruption?
    I'm against turning over US officials, current or former, to foreign governments.
    Nobody gets turned over under the treaty currently in place to handle this circumstance, Mueller travels to Russia to interview, Putins equivalent travels to the US to interview.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

Fucking book it.

I'm against turning over US officials, current or former, to foreign governments.
    Nobody gets turned over under the treaty currently in place to handle this circumstance, Mueller travels to Russia to interview, Putins equivalent travels to the US to interview.
    Here's a better idea. You and Putin go fuck off.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

Fucking book it.

Amen.

Un. Fucking. Believable.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

dflea said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

Fucking book it.

Amen.

Un. Fucking. Believable.
    Can't wait for the next outrage of the week.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Dude61 said:

BearsWiin said:

dflea said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

Fucking book it.

Amen.

Un. Fucking. Believable.
    Can't wait for the next outrage of the week.
    Can’t wait for your next capitulation to a foreign dictator
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,683
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I miss Gorby

He was a dirty commie, but he knew they lost and was the right guy for the moment. Trouble with Putin is that he's staked his entire legitimacy on the idea that Gorby was wrong.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,683
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I miss Gorby

He was a dirty commie, but he knew they lost and was the right guy for the moment. Trouble with Putin is that he's staked his entire legitimacy on the idea that Gorby was wrong.
    He was also very popular with #MyDemocrats
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The White House has apparently figured out what a retarded fucking idea this was and, as predicted, are walking it back.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    dflea said:

Fucking book it.

Bump.

Flea nailed it. Trump backpedaling with the footwork of an obese orangutan.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

dflea said:

Fucking book it.

Bump.

On an unrelated note up until the age of 12 or so I thought it was orangutang.

Probably due to the shitty drink
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

Fucking book it.

Bump.