Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Q for the bored

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited July 2018 in Tug Tavern
I know we don’t deal in hypotheticals. But imagine, if you will, you lived in a complete news media and social media blackout. For the last 20 years you didn’t know who the president was, no friends of family talked about politics or world events. All you knew was your own personal experiences.

For me, every year has been at least as good as the year before, economically. (I’m not addressing my personal relationship fuck ups). I’d know there were wars because I know people who went so I’d only know what they told me. Which is that Muslims are savages. I would know I make more money than ever. I’d see restaurants, stores, movie theaters, freeways, airports, and bars :wink: all packed with everyone carrying smartphones. So I’d assume the middle class is doing pretty great. I’d notice an uptick in bums camping out. But not really give a fuck, just like now. I wouldn’t see the outrage of the day that’s doesn’t affect me or 99.99% or anyone, especially those who are outraged.

My white privelge would make me blind to the plight of the black man?

So what do you think? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Go.............

Edit: Hondo will turn this into a shitty mess.

Edit 2: fuck off

Comments