Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

No one is calling for open borders or to abolish ICE

Comments

• Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Maybe,but he isn’t being very clear about it. Also, I support giving California to Mexico in some sort of appeasement deal. Only a racists would oppose such an action.

Dwags would have the Pac-12 locked up for the foreseeable future!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Squirt said:

Maybe,but he isn’t being very clear about it. Also, I support giving California to Mexico in some sort of appeasement deal. Only a racists would oppose such an action.

Dwags would have the Pac-8 locked up for the foreseeable future!
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

What is your point? Fucktarded Democrats have a bill to abolish ice. That like 8 people will vote for. And Republicans want to waste their time making a political point rather than spending the time doing something actually good for the country. And you wonder why Congress approval rating is low.

So you admit that there are Democrats, in Congress, who want to abolish ice.

Always nice when someone admits they were wrong.
    These observations also underscore a broader point: the founders were right that the House would be absolutely bonkers.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes idiots want to abolish ice. Where do you see anything about open borders?

Some fringe groups out here might consider borders unenforced to be open. Crazy, I know.
    The president also criticized German Prime Minister Angela Merkel and other European leaders for their countries' immigration laws.

"I think it's been bad for Europe. I know Europe very well and it's been tough," he said of immigration. "We've seen some terror attacks. I just think it's changing the culture and is very negative for Europe and Germany -- I have a great relationship with Angela Merkel, but it's hurt Germany and other parts of Europe.

He went on to lash out at immigration laws back home, too.

"We have very bad immigration laws," Trump said about American immigration policy. "We're doing very well considering the fact that we don't have immigration laws."
    Anyone want to take a stab at Hondo’s logical fallacy here? I’m going with red herring.

Maybe you would like to talk about the bill that would abolish ICE that “No one” wants to do? I was wondering if you’re stupid or a liar, but I settled on abundance.
    What is your point? Fucktarded Democrats have a bill to abolish ice. That like 8 people will vote for. And Republicans want to waste their time making a political point rather than spending the time doing something actually good for the country. And you wonder why Congress approval rating is low.
    So you admit you’re a liar? That’s my point dip fuck. “No one wants to abolish ICE’. Other than a bill in Congress to abolish ICE... Keep digging asswipe.

Republicans are making a political point by voting on a bill that the democrats sponsored?
    When have I said there aren't fucktarded Democrats that want to abolish ICE? I've clearly said that's part of a few of their platforms. I've said said that has nothing to do with open borders.

You aren't this dumb are you?
  • Options
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Some fringe groups out here might consider borders unenforced to be open. Crazy, I know.
    The president also criticized German Prime Minister Angela Merkel and other European leaders for their countries' immigration laws.

"I think it's been bad for Europe. I know Europe very well and it's been tough," he said of immigration. "We've seen some terror attacks. I just think it's changing the culture and is very negative for Europe and Germany -- I have a great relationship with Angela Merkel, but it's hurt Germany and other parts of Europe.

"We have very bad immigration laws," Trump said about American immigration policy. "We're doing very well considering the fact that we don't have immigration laws."
    Anyone want to take a stab at Hondo’s logical fallacy here? I’m going with red herring.

Maybe you would like to talk about the bill that would abolish ICE that “No one” wants to do? I was wondering if you’re stupid or a liar, but I settled on abundance.

When have I said there aren't Democrats that want to abolish ICE?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Squirt said:

Chumming the waters. Da fuq is national @dnc doing.

Asked why Republicans, who control the House floor, will bring the bill to the floor anyway, McCarthy told reporters the goal is to "have a debate about it."
    "The Democrats have a bill," he said. "This is what they communicate with."

Shrewd political move. And it frustrates the hell out of me as Dem.

This GOP tactic is aimed at developing content for ads. When low conservative turnout is one of the GOP's biggest risks this fall, this move is well designed to inspire GOP voters to go to the polls.

#AbolishICE is such bad politics and policy. It's like saying the Seattle PD should have been abolished, instead of reformed, when abuses come to light. You just end up sounding crazy*.

But I will never #walkaway! The bonds with my comrades are unbreakable!!!!1!!!

*Not Joey Thomas crazy. Just crazy crazy. (Thanks, Race!)
    Dems just keep stepping on their gender-fluid dicks over & over. No way in hell should there be any doubt about mid-terms, and yet there is.
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Ummm, the Democrats are going to absolutely crush the midterms.

It's the script.

They have nothing to be terrified of.

...this move tells me they actually have something on Trump. Which isn't exactly shockin.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    It's honestly incredible that the Dems keep losing so bad.

How is there not some devious old rich guy in charge of the whole thing that just says fuck you all here is a game plan on how we win.

Show a chart of what most Americans want and just support those things.

Instead it's like they all get together and come to a consensus of "okay we're gonna lose, but we're gonna lose with EMPATHY!!"
  • Options

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize “noone” meant someone.
    Link?
  • Options

Squirt said:

“No one is calling to abolish ICE” - HondoFS earlier today.

Read this shirt and tell me “no one” supports open borders. Then figure out who this is..

He just means the post 1846-boarders.

Maybe,but he isn’t being very clear about it. Also, I support giving California to Mexico in some sort of appeasement deal. Only a racists would oppose such an action. Mexico and it’s people are awesome. Everyone says so.
    I have a neighbor who is Mexican and he is the nicest person on this entire planet. Frustrating when people group a couple bad apples and apply it to an entire group of people.
    Do you hug Muslims too?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,650

Squirt said:

Read this shirt and tell me “no one” supports open borders. Then figure out who this is..

Maybe,but he isn’t being very clear about it. Also, I support giving California to Mexico in some sort of appeasement deal. Only a racists would oppose such an action. Mexico and it’s people are awesome. Everyone says so.
    As long as they keep the liberals I'm good with it.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Squirt said:

I have a neighbor who is Mexican and he is the nicest person on this entire planet. Frustrating when people group a couple bad apples and apply it to an entire group of people.
    Hardest working person you know?

Also, my pitbull wouldn’t hurt a fly. Here is a picture of him in a tutu laying by a baby.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Link?
    We read it
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Link?
    We read it
    Where? Use the search function.