Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hunting Hitler -- a question that is bothering me

2»

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Jet fuel cant melt steel beams

This helps explain Building 7, a lot.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    D Rock with the triple shitpost
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Hitler would've lived in a more Bavarian-looking house, I think.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited July 2018

A few weeks ago I finished watching the final season of Hunting Hitler. Nazi colonies in South America that were going strong well into the 1970s (and the communities still exist today numbering tens of thousands of Germans in South America). I feel like Hitler probably did live out his years down there, possibly into the 1960s.

So even within my lifetime, the Fourth Reich was truly a goal that the Nazis were still building toward. They were perpetrating horrific experiments on South American children, even into the 1970s.

But what brought it to a stop? The show never addresses the question. Something stopped that Nazi momentum in the 1970s. What happened?

(Here comes Hondo to credit Jimmy Carter.)

Outside of Swastikas in Latin America, fugazi photos shown in Enquirer like rags, and dubious dementia filled eyewitnesses (Hi Race!) name one tangible piece of evidence showing Hitler escaped Berlin in 1945 alive.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

A few weeks ago I finished watching the final season of Hunting Hitler. Nazi colonies in South America that were going strong well into the 1970s (and the communities still exist today numbering tens of thousands of Germans in South America). I feel like Hitler probably did live out his years down there, possibly into the 1960s.

So even within my lifetime, the Fourth Reich was truly a goal that the Nazis were still building toward. They were perpetrating horrific experiments on South American children, even into the 1970s.

But what brought it to a stop? The show never addresses the question. Something stopped that Nazi momentum in the 1970s. What happened?

Outside of Swastikas in Latin America, fugazi photos shown in Enquirer like rags, and dubious dementia filled eyewitnesses (Hi Race!) name one tangible piece of evidence showing Hitler escaped Berlin in 1945 alive.
    There isn't any.

The end.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    dflea said:

Baseman said:

There isn't any.

The end.
    Meter turnt
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

go watch season 3. I'm not going to chronicle it for you
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

go watch season 3. I'm not going to chronicle it for you
    Produce the body or didn’t happen