Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Could you stop being so useless and include pics? FFS.

15k posts in and you expect me to change now?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

My buddy recently broke up with his fiancé because he was getting cold feet. However he realized he made a huge mistake because he will never get another girl as good as her which is true. She won’t take him back and he is depressed and drunk all the time from what my buddies who live in the same city as him tell me. I saw him for the first time in a few months at another college buddies engagement party. He had a new blazer with the inner coat lining being the autograph of one Stormy Daniels.

Apparently he was in Florida for work, got drunk and went to one of her shows by himself and got a lap dance and autograph. Highest of highs or lowest of lows, you decide. Cool story I know.
    Sounds like he didn't make a mistake at all and your friends are pussies
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

My buddy recently broke up with his fiancé because he was getting cold feet. However he realized he made a huge mistake because he will never get another girl as good as her which is true. She won’t take him back and he is depressed and drunk all the time from what my buddies who live in the same city as him tell me. I saw him for the first time in a few months at another college buddies engagement party. He had a new blazer with the inner coat lining being the autograph of one Stormy Daniels.

Apparently he was in Florida for work, got drunk and went to one of her shows by himself and got a lap dance and autograph. Highest of highs or lowest of lows, you decide. Cool story I know.
    Sounds like he didn't make a mistake at all and your friends are pussies
    Fair and accurate. Let a guy who has never gone to a strip club drunk and alone cast the first stone I always say.