Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Great editing as always, Fetters

Dawgman has one of their standard useless player ranking series going on right now, complete with a lukewarm analysis of each player that gives little in the way of actual insight. The top 3 players have yet to be named, but Browning, Gaskin, Adams, and Rapp have yet to be ranked. Go ahead and do the math on that one.

The only way Fetters can save this floundering rankings release is by using the opportunity to shit on Browning, and not include him in the top 30.

I now look forward to all of your WTFs for typing multiple sentences with Dawgman as the topic. Self immolation will begin shortly.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

1a.
    1b.

Solved.

Yep
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,917
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Vino at the Landing?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Vino at the Landing?
    In vino veritas.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Baseman said:

Vino at the Landing?
    Dub Pub (Post Putsch)
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 755
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

The awfulness of Doogman's content is vast.

Kim tells us that our same 5 jokes aren't funny after the 23rd time.

But yet his "Top 30 players" on the team, his "position-by-position" analysis, his "Staff predictions", and his "obsession with everything that has to do with Johnny DuRocher" aren't exactly pay-for quality. In fact, it's flat out dumber than 99.9999981% of the content on Twitter.

I can't wait for that website to finally go Fatters-tits up.

The stench from that beached whale tho
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Rapp Culture is not important, apparently.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

It shows Rapp as #5, so either they went back and edited the list or @GreenRiverGatorz may have overlooked our favorite Asian safety
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Baseman said:

Vino at the Landing?
    In vino veritas.
    Evidently Mr. Snow is an educated Man . . . Now I REALLY hate him!!!
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,108
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

When I was in sixth or seventh grade, our football team had an awards banquet. The coach’s son won Defensive Player of the Year Award. But as I found out later, some of the parents protested behind the scenes that that wasn’t right and that I should have been awarded. I had had a very good season at defensive tackle.

So at the last minute they had a second trophy made. And that night at the now defunct Pizza N Pipes, I was awarded as the “Special Defensive Lineman of the Year.”

We had a kid with Downs Syndrome on our baseball team in 5th grade we let "hit a home run" and run the bases even though he struck out. Is that what this is comparable to?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

It shows Rapp as #5, so either they went back and edited the list or @GreenRiverGatorz may have overlooked our favorite Asian safety
    Lol, Gaines was previously #5. Classic Fetters snake edit.
  • Options

When I was in sixth or seventh grade, our football team had an awards banquet. The coach’s son won Defensive Player of the Year Award. But as I found out later, some of the parents protested behind the scenes that that wasn’t right and that I should have been awarded. I had had a very good season at defensive tackle.

So at the last minute they had a second trophy made. And that night at the now defunct Pizza N Pipes, I was awarded as the “Special Defensive Lineman of the Year.”

We had a kid with Downs Syndrome on our baseball team in 5th grade we let "hit a home run" and run the bases even though he struck out. Is that what this is comparable to?
    Well that year I had six quarterback sacks in one game against Newport. It seemed strange at the time why the OL's splits were so wide...
    Fellas, and gals, we have our Buck.