Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Coach K was an all American at DE? That's ironic.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

How so? We know he can't recruit, but does anybody question his ability to coach his position group?
  • Options
    dnc said:

How so? We know he can't recruit, but does anybody question his ability to coach his position group?
    UW doesn't have DEs.

That's the irony.
    We do, we just don't call them DEs. You can call the sun a shiny-shiny if you want to, but we're still talking about the same thing.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2018

dnc said:

UW doesn't have DEs.

That's the irony.
    We do, we just don't call them DEs. You can call the sun a shiny-shiny if you want to, but we're still talking about the same thing.
    While everyone has been accusing me of being ballz it's been @NorwegianHusky this whole time!!! He finally slipped up and repeated one of his most memorable arguments. I know it's you ballz.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

dnc said:

UW doesn't have DEs.

That's the irony.
    While everyone has been accusing me of being ballz it's been @NorwegianHusky this whole time!!! He finally slipped up and repeated one of his most memorable arguments.
    Not really. I agree that edge players are called OLBs in our scheme. You were being a dumbass when you tried to argue differently.

Also, shut up ballz.
    Don't put words into ballz's mouth. He never denied the edge players being called OLB within the scheme or on the roster. Only that they played DE the majority of the time so we do have DE's. You're saying the same shit he said.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

UW doesn't have DEs.

That's the irony.
    While everyone has been accusing me of being ballz it's been @NorwegianHusky this whole time!!! He finally slipped up and repeated one of his most memorable arguments.
    Not really. I agree that edge players are called OLBs in our scheme. You were being a dumbass when you tried to argue differently.

Also, shut up ballz.
    Don't put words into ballz's mouth. He never denied the edge players being called OLB within the scheme or on the roster. Only that they played DE the majority of the time so we do have DE's. You're saying the same shit he said.
    You know a lot of the history for being new here.....

Cuck!
    Yes, Spooge, we know he's Ballz already.
  • Options

dnc said:

UW doesn't have DEs.

That's the irony.

Also, shut up ballz.
    I'm saying that edge players are edge players. Kwiatkowski coaches edge players for us, and he played on the edge in college. UW's edge players are called OLBs though. Dnc is right, I just forgot about all that DE faggotry for a blissful moment.

Also, stop referring to yourself in the third person.

Also, shut up ballz.
    And now you're backpedaling.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018
    I miss ballzdeep and zombieballz, but will settle for strongarmcobra
  • Options

dnc said:

UW doesn't have DEs.

That's the irony.

Also, shut up ballz.
    I'm saying that edge players are edge players. Kwiatkowski coaches edge players for us, and he played on the edge in college. UW's edge players are called OLBs though. Dnc is right, I just forgot about all that DE faggotry for a blissful moment.

Also, stop referring to yourself in the third person.

Also, shut up ballz.
    And now you're backpedaling.
    It's called admitting you were wrong. Try it some time. Or shut up. Or drink gasoline. Either one is fine.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The irony here was a 2 fer- i.e., we don't have "DE's" and we don't get enough heat from the edge these days.