Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ALL METAL NIT FINAL #1 Iron Maiden vs. #4 Motorhead

124»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #4 Motorhead (A)
    Tequilla said:

The seeding is going to ensure real compelling matchups right off the bat ... a real made for TV special

It's all killer and no filler. I might need look my first Alt.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #4 Motorhead (A)
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#4 seed takes it.

Best 4 seed ever.
    Like I said before, 2-4 in classics could have been seeded anyway and it didn't matter. Dio, Judas, and Motorhead all had strong showings. I felt Maiden held the 1 seed just based on overall career staying power. Those fucks are still out touring around the world and filling stadiums. Skrong bracket. I'm glad we did the mixed seeded brackets so these bands didn't see eachother in early rounds and knock one another out.
    @Tequilla take note...mixed brackets matter...can't seed Willie, Waylon, Merle and John Cash in the same bracket or bedlam will occur.
    I floated the bracket ideas to a REAL TEXAN today (he agreed with my idea for bracketing BTW) ...

He also warned that if a certain individual didn’t win then the whole thing was invalid to start with ... and his name isn’t included in the list above
    Sounds like the gloves might be coming off before we even get the brackets dun.
    Yep ... in his opinion there’s only one option ... he will literally stop a bones game to listen when this artist comes on
    Unless he's talking about Jimmie Rodgers I have a hard time not discounting his opinion as a Texas-centric one. Either that or quit being coy and fess up on the artist. There's only a couple of guys you could say have an argument to be higher on the list than the Highwaymen.
    There has already been discussion on whether the Highwaymen should be included, or if by virtue of having Waylon, Willie and Cash on the list solo that covers it. Harder than you might think to fit 32 on this list. Country goes way back to the 40's with Bob Wills. Dozens of deserving stars/acts will be left off for sure. Blame Tequilla. I just work here.
    One of the Highwaymen probably is going to the NIT. Bobby McGee weeps.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    #4 Motorhead (A)
    Quite possible - deciding who is in/out is hard, but not that hard, but still hard.