Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What's that DNC have to say about my Episcopals now?

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I thought you were Anglican? Anglican = / = Episcopal anymore. They broke up over gheys.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I thought you were Anglican? Anglican = / = Episcopal anymore. They broke up over gheys.

My bloodlines are Episcopal, Methodist and Presbyterian. We're rich biatch!!
  • Options

dnc said:

Got both premier franchises of the ole predestination/free will debate in there too. Nice.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Buddhist folks don't try to make money. Baptists do. Buddhists still have more money than Baptists. That's funny.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Buddhist folks don't try to make money. Baptists do. Buddhists still have more money than Baptists. That's funny.

I turned to my wife and said, "Praise Allah for Budda!"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Got both premier franchises of the ole predestination/free will debate in there too. Nice.
    Funny enough, I tend to lean more towards determinism than free will- i.e., a lot of outcomes in life are just luck of the draw.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

I turned to my wife and said, "Praise Allah for Budda!"

Did hit on a somewhat cute waitress named Crystal. Mid to late 20’s, kind of snaggled teeth but nice body, just had the first formation starting of a muffin top, but still had a nice thick ass and some good size D’s. She was going off shift at 6 so I made sure to chat her up hard and mention the quarter pound of cocaine I had hidden in the Jeep. That perked her right up. Grabbed some Jack in the Box for the both of us, because I am classy, and checked into a shithole hotel. Threw a burger down her throat, let her do a couple lines, and then she tells me she isn’t going to fuck the first night she meets me?!?!?!?! WTF bitch I splurged for a goddamn COMBO meal and some free snow. Anyway, she offered a blowie and I took it. Not bad, though the mangled teeth did scare me a bit. Punted her ass out promptly after giving her some Indian inspired hair gel and tried to go to bed but cocaine. Watched NCIS reruns until I could finally fall asleep after midnight. America Adventure momentum building.

Spot a cute little hard body with her friends pounding drinks at the Sports Book bar. I figure if she’s drunk my chances increase exponentially so I move in. Named Jessie. 25. From LA. Drove up with old friends from college to spend the weekend in Vegas. Dark hair, smallish tits but a total looker and an ass you could crack eggs on. Chat her up and pour back drinks for an hour or so and then invite her for a milkshake at Holsteins. After shakes we wander to a slot machine and I put in a 20, lose a few pulls and then hit a 400-dollar jackpot. American Adventure momentum is pegged. Ask her if she wants to go with me to get a tattoo. Cook this shit. It’s on. Blow the entire 400 I just won on a tattoo at Vegas Ink. Take her back to the room around midnight and blow the back out of it. Sexy as fuck. Fuck off no pics. The phone is still in Utah somewhere. Slept with her the rest of the night, got breakfast with her in the morning, and then pulled chocks to head home.
    Let's keep this about you, not me.

So an atheist, and gay injun and a gay preacher walk into a bar...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well, we know @Swaye was frequenting the bars out in the Rockies...

• Options

Well, we know @Swaye was frequenting the bars out in the Rockies...

HE CAN'T QUIT ME!!!!
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,178
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

RICH BITCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bdeizHM9OU
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

RICH BITCH

Die Antwoord always gets a chin.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

RICH BITCH

So that wasn’t an SNL skit???
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

RICH BITCH

So that wasn’t an SNL skit???
    Abundance
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    The rich Episcopalians must exclude the poor black AME's.

Which moves the beautiful and intelligent Presbyterians into the top spot.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    i dont know what an episcopal is

sounds like some type of medical procedure involving an anus