Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Former democrat starts #Walkaway movement, explains why he left the party

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I watched this and a few other #walkaway videos. If these are the people we’re losing I’m not bothered. They seem like the type of cats that would believe the earth is flat or vaccines cause autism or 9/11 was an inside job cause they saw this really compelling YouTube video. You can have em.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'll maybe listen to one of you faggots when you actually sail around the earth with a compass and a star map.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I watched this and a few other #walkaway videos. If these are the people we’re losing I’m not bothered. They seem like the type of cats that would believe the earth is flat or vaccines cause autism or 9/11 was an inside job cause they saw this really compelling YouTube video. You can have em.

If you can't see that that no fucking plane hit Building 7, I can't help you.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2018

TY. We'll take them.

#BurnTheScript

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    He talks like a fag and his shit’s all retarded.
  • Options

TY. We'll take them.

#BurnTheScript

None of these people were ever liberal. I promise you that. They’re saying what they think liberals say.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

TY. We'll take them.

#BurnTheScript

None of these people were ever liberal. I promise you that. They’re saying what they think liberals say.
    We must never judge
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TY. We'll take them.

#BurnTheScript

yeah, I'm sure that well groomed homosexual was a real MAGA conservative...
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    People who have to announce that they are leaving the party whose balls they've been washing are faggots. Who fucking cares what party you're leaving or joining? Just vote the other way and stfu.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

TY. We'll take them.

#BurnTheScript

Still 3 times the man you will ever be.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    It would be awesome if this was legitimate, but it isn't.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

They're hired actors.

#fakenews
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2018

So will there be a right #walkaway when clear-thinking conservatives run into actual raysiss, xenophobic, nazi nutjobs, the existence of which is not something I think you're going to argue?

There are bananas all over the place for whichever political leaning you choose. I went to lawschool with a guy who is a fucking committed libertarian ... all the way through ... no compromises. He's lived that ideology for 20 years, and we still have lunch and beers.

People need to grow a pair of stones. You don't change your political ideology because of the bananas who claim to share it with you.

A banana is a banana.

#spaceforce
    Disagree...

Liberalism and Conservatism are part of a person's political foundation. Any combination of these leads a person to the party that most closely identifies with these. However, political parties do change their agenda over time. If these changes are against your liberal or conservative principles and another party closely identifies with said principles then you should change.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

TY. We'll take them.

#BurnTheScript

Still 3 times the man you will ever be.
    I like Milo, this is bottom tier trash talk.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

So will there be a right #walkaway when clear-thinking conservatives run into actual raysiss, xenophobic, nazi nutjobs, the existence of which is not something I think you're going to argue?

There are bananas all over the place for whichever political leaning you choose. I went to lawschool with a guy who is a fucking committed libertarian ... all the way through ... no compromises. He's lived that ideology for 20 years, and we still have lunch and beers.

People need to grow a pair of stones. You don't change your political ideology because of the bananas who claim to share it with you.

A banana is a banana.

#spaceforce
    Disagree...

Liberalism and Conservatism are part of a person's political foundation. Any combination of these leads a person to the party that most closely identifies with these. However, political parties do change their agenda over time. If these changes are against your liberal or conservative principles and another party closely identifies with said principles then you should change.
    I know you're a Duck and reeding is hard. It's hard.

But it's not hard for me, so I went ahead and highlighted the key words in your response. Focus on those key words, and then re-read my post.

You're very welcome. No charge ... this tim.

#therearebananaseverywhere

#waytorepresentthefringe

#icantbelieveihavetoexplainthis

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

“We”?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

TY. We'll take them.

#BurnTheScript

WDWTA?