Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vision Quest: The Trail of Beers

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Reading this has made it abundantly clear how try hard white and slow strategy I am.

You are the ying to my yang.

I hear ya. I feel like I could hang with Swaye no problem in a beer drinking competition or catching west slope cutties. Maybe even be a good wingman at the Cosmo because you can't teach height. But tattoos, coke and strip club employees are out of my comfort zone. No use in fighting it.
    I bet you could probably out drink me. You tall fuckers usually can put it away. I did a bunch of PM'ing with Dennis awhile back to better understand FS, and what I learned is that probably the most FS part of the entire trip wasn't the booze, strippers or coke. It's that I drove over 6000 miles in two weeks and only had about 4 locations planned when I left. Probably stupid since nobody ever even knew where I was. Then again, if I died, who would have cared? CLS probably would have been relieved if I hadn't shown back up tbh.
    She still doesn't want to get married huh

What a cunt
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Reading this has made it abundantly clear how try hard white and slow strategy I am.

I hear ya. I feel like I could hang with Swaye no problem in a beer drinking competition or catching west slope cutties. Maybe even be a good wingman at the Cosmo because you can't teach height. But tattoos, coke and strip club employees are out of my comfort zone. No use in fighting it.
    I bet you could probably out drink me. You tall fuckers usually can put it away. I did a bunch of PM'ing with Dennis awhile back to better understand FS, and what I learned is that probably the most FS part of the entire trip wasn't the booze, strippers or coke. It's that I drove over 6000 miles in two weeks and only had about 4 locations planned when I left. Probably stupid since nobody ever even knew where I was. Then again, if I died, who would have cared? CLS probably would have been relieved if I hadn't shown back up tbh.
    I used to do this in 3rd world countries between consulting projects. I miss that freedom but it's nice having a wife and kid that care if I end up in pieces at the bottom of a dumpster.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Notes*

• Have a bunch of family in Casper. Might be related to Crystal. If not, I'm sure one of my cousins has had to also settle for a sloppy blowie after a Jack in the Box combo meal. Possibly abundance.
    • Coeur d’alene is pretty much Aryan Nation. Smart move wearing a MAGA cap. That place is so white even square heads need to watch out.
    • Moab is the fucking shit as far as offroading. I have no doubt in 20 years they won't let people do all the stupid shit you can do there today. Get out there while the getting is good for those of you who haven't.
    • I slept under a table at the Cosmo once.
    Hot Coeur d'Alene take in 1987.

CDA is all rich Californians now. And Gretzky. And J-Lo and A-Rod:

Outdoor life. #beautifulbackdrop

A post shared by Alex Rodriguez (@arod) on

I guess it's been about 10 years since I've been there. Long enough to gentrify. Fucking weird shit man.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Notes*

• Have a bunch of family in Casper. Might be related to Crystal. If not, I'm sure one of my cousins has had to also settle for a sloppy blowie after a Jack in the Box combo meal. Possibly abundance.
    • Coeur d’alene is pretty much Aryan Nation. Smart move wearing a MAGA cap. That place is so white even square heads need to watch out.
    • Moab is the fucking shit as far as offroading. I have no doubt in 20 years they won't let people do all the stupid shit you can do there today. Get out there while the getting is good for those of you who haven't.
    I really regret not picking you up for the trip. Could have saved myself the cost of the combo meal AND you might have saved my phone.
    Plus we could have gone to Tijuana instead. It really would have made your Vegas trip seem like Disneyland.
    Tijuana is just fucking gross
    Yes, that's the point.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Notes*

I really regret not picking you up for the trip. Could have saved myself the cost of the combo meal AND you might have saved my phone.
    Plus we could have gone to Tijuana instead. It really would have made your Vegas trip seem like Disneyland.
    I was drunk in Tijuana in the early 90's stumbling around after midnight looking for a donkey show. 5 Messicans jumped me and stomped a mudhole in my ass. I came to in the street beside a gutter with no wallet, many lacerations and contusions and never even found the goddamn donkey show. No mas Tijuana.
    I've lived in Mexico, speak Messican basically fluently, and spent many nights in the seediest shithole parts of TJ in my late teens and early 20's bc it was cheap and you didn't need a fake ID. Also, you used to be able to cross the border with a driver's license.

I'm like the Swaye version of Yellow Snow or the Yellow Snow version of Swaye. I haven't figure it out yet.

I'm the one at the hotel in Vegas with @Swaye who is just sober enough to answer the door when the cops show up while the rest of you are busy with the coke mirror in the bedroom.
    You basically just described the best wingman in the world. Drunk party animal who stays just sober enough to make sure nobody gets arrested or goes home with an obscenely fat chick.
    TBH I would actively encourage any of my friends going home with an obscenely fat chick just for the future laughs it would create. I'm pretty sure that's the HH way.

Plus, most of my friends would laugh about it with me the next day while trying to drink away their sins.

If you can't laugh at yourself out here, you aren't going to last long.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2018

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Notes*

Yes, that's the point.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Notes*

I was drunk in Tijuana in the early 90's stumbling around after midnight looking for a donkey show. 5 Messicans jumped me and stomped a mudhole in my ass. I came to in the street beside a gutter with no wallet, many lacerations and contusions and never even found the goddamn donkey show. No mas Tijuana.
    I've lived in Mexico, speak Messican basically fluently, and spent many nights in the seediest shithole parts of TJ in my late teens and early 20's bc it was cheap and you didn't need a fake ID. Also, you used to be able to cross the border with a driver's license.

I'm like the Swaye version of Yellow Snow or the Yellow Snow version of Swaye. I haven't figure it out yet.

I'm the one at the hotel in Vegas with @Swaye who is just sober enough to answer the door when the cops show up while the rest of you are busy with the coke mirror in the bedroom.
    You basically just described the best wingman in the world. Drunk party animal who stays just sober enough to make sure nobody gets arrested or goes home with an obscenely fat chick.
    TBH I would actively encourage any of my friends going home with an obscenely fat chick just for the future laughs it would create. I'm pretty sure that's the HH way.

Plus, most of my friends would laugh about it with me the next day while trying to drink away their sins.

Yeah but I've already fucked plenty of gross plump chicks, so I am in avoidance mode.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Notes*

Yes, that's the point.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Notes*

Yeah but I've already fucked plenty of gross plumb chicks, so I am in avoidance mode.
    Helps @salemcoog IMO.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018
    Swaye said:

Yeah but you probably have money and prospects. All I have is fun and women of low moral character. FSFL
    100% correct.

I guess this is why they made us Yin and Yang. If we were both the same, there would be no balance.

You complete me, but I’m a non sexual way. I leave that relationship for you and @dnc
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited July 2018

This is spot on. An Irish dude who can drink the night away and wake up fine. Except the height. I’m just the gregarious fuck that draws the women in that my buddy can close because I’m married.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    Swaye's Wigwam
    North Fork of the Cda is a wonderful place. Do most of my fly fishing and elk hunting there. If you get a second pm me the deets from your fishing up there. You went at a good time. Most weekends are a shit show of people. There is a campground by the Enaville Snake Pit that can be good for redneck trim. They all float down to the campground on the weekends.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

It's just not in your? genes. Us Eurofags have a head start of like 11,000 years in our DNA.

Eastern Euros can pack it away like mfers.