Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DNC CHAIR: OBAMA IS AMERICA’S ‘REAL PRESIDENT’ — NOT TRUMP

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Helps Trump imo
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Helps Trump imo

Quite literally it does.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,579
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Has a bigger pussy than Obama ever existed
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Circle jerk is quick in here. Just need J to join and cum first.
  • Options
    A former president running a resistance operation against our government. Disgusting and childish.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tom Perez? The Plot Against Bernie

This is a good time to remember how Perez wanted to label Bernie Sanders a racist. Perez and the DNC worked together to undermine Bernie Sanders.

In the Podesta files, email 4429, Tom Perez wrote to John Podesta, to tell Clinton campaign staff that they should use racial identity as a wedge issue in the Democrat primary and “put and fork once and for all in the false narrative about Bernie and Latinos”.

Perez stated that because Clinton’s “plan to attract all minority voters” worked in Nevada, they could use that to change the current narrative that Bernie does does great with young voters.

“Emmy and the team have a good plan to attract all minority voters,” he wrote. “When we do well there, then the narrative changes from Bernie kicks ass among young voters to Bernie does well only among young white liberals– that is a different story and a perfect lead in to South Carolina, where once again, we can work to attract young voters of color.”

New #DNCChair Tom Perez: 18 Podesta Emails show him working for Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders https://t.co/o0XxbtSnK2

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) February 25, 2017

ISAFNRC & Perez is a fucking piece of shit.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This is a good time to remember how Perez wanted to label Bernie Sanders a racist. Perez and the DNC worked together to undermine Bernie Sanders.

In the Podesta files, email 4429, Tom Perez wrote to John Podesta, to tell Clinton campaign staff that they should use racial identity as a wedge issue in the Democrat primary and “put and fork once and for all in the false narrative about Bernie and Latinos”.

Perez stated that because Clinton’s “plan to attract all minority voters” worked in Nevada, they could use that to change the current narrative that Bernie does does great with young voters.

“Emmy and the team have a good plan to attract all minority voters,” he wrote. “When we do well there, then the narrative changes from Bernie kicks ass among young voters to Bernie does well only among young white liberals– that is a different story and a perfect lead in to South Carolina, where once again, we can work to attract young voters of color.”

New #DNCChair Tom Perez: 18 Podesta Emails show him working for Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders https://t.co/o0XxbtSnK2

I define myself as a liberal and even I know the DNC is so corrupt that they rigged it for Hillary and in doing so lost the 2016 election. Then they ended up with Schumer and Pelosi as their party leadership who are just awful. Smooth move ex lax
  • Options

I define myself as a liberal and even I know the DNC is so corrupt that they rigged it for Hillary and in doing so lost the 2016 election. Then they ended up with Schumer and Pelosi as their party leadership who are just awful. Smooth move ex lax
    I wouldn't say they rigged it for Hillary. She received more primary votes than feel the Bern. It's more that liberals are pussies and they were all to big of pussy to go up against the Clinton machine.
  • Options

It was rigged you feckless shill

Must have been the 3 to 5 million illegal votes cast for Hillary I keep hearing about.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Must have been the 3 to 5 million illegal votes cast for Hillary I keep hearing about.
    Here's why she lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Come watch Hindi REALLY struggle in THIS thread
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Here's why she lost.

Come back to reality, please.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Here's why she lost.

Come back to reality, please.
    Unlikely