Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

27% of Oregon fans are a huge disappointment

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

@AZDuck is a cunt.

AGREE
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

When UW disrespected the O and danced on it, there was a permanent changing of the guard in the PAC, and a role reversal between ducks and huskies that still stands to this day. It will continue standing until they win more games vs the ducks, and win a playoff game & make a natty appearance or two. Not likely with a stubborn HC at the helm. Not going to happen, even though they have the 10th ranked QB in the nation, a returning senior and veteran Heisman contender who will be looking to cap off a brilliant career in 2018.

I danced on the zero on the 50 at Autzen and left a empty Rainer can and smashed out a Camel Light. Then I met Race Bannon in the porking as he proceeded to smoke weed and talk shit. That the Duckade started 2 years later is another story.
    Wtf is this Ranier shit everyone talks about
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtWQK_O8UdQ
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

@AZDuck is a good Duck. He has a degree from there. He deserves some success. He's a legit fan.

The rest of their fanbase needs to rot in Petersen tryhard 70-21 hell.

Good post. I hope your coogs do well this year! Fly the flag!
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited July 2018

Good chit snorrebrodbåd

FRIJHED REKLAME!!
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2018

When UW disrespected the O and danced on it, there was a permanent changing of the guard in the PAC, and a role reversal between ducks and huskies that still stands to this day. It will continue standing until they win more games vs the ducks, and win a playoff game & make a natty appearance or two. Not likely with a stubborn HC at the helm. Not going to happen, even though they have the 10th ranked QB in the nation, a returning senior and veteran Heisman contender who will be looking to cap off a brilliant career in 2018.

You have almost 9,000 posts on a UW message board. I think that says it all.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

You have almost 9,000 posts on a UW message board. I think that says it all.
    That's 29,802 less poasts than Boobs FYI.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I danced on the zero on the 50 at Autzen and left a empty Rainer can and smashed out a Camel Light. Then I met Race Bannon in the porking as he proceeded to smoke weed and talk shit. That the Duckade started 2 years later is another story.
    Wtf is this Ranier shit everyone talks about
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtWQK_O8UdQ
    Oh, I don't know. Just my CHILDHOOD damn it!!!!!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

My vote for best gif. Love "whatever" girl. Perfectly emodies that which is sublime ... that which is Kewgdom.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    haie said:

@AZDuck is a good Duck. He has a degree from there. He deserves some success. He's a legit fan.

The rest of their fanbase needs to rot in Petersen tryhard 70-21 hell.

I support @haie and his intense hatred that motivates him daily
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment