Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

'crootin predictions...

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

Their schedule is so charmin soft next year that they should manage at least 8 wins. The quooks will crow that it's progress and just wait until all the "top" talent gets in there. Lose a mid level bowl but talk about how they are rebuilding the "monster" and win another off season natty in June.

Sound familiar? Lather, rinse, repeat.

Hopefully they never have Saint Haden to save them.

the quooking is going to be awe-inspiring after they go 3-0 or 4-0 or however many games it is until stanford

i am excited
    Me too. Can't wait for more bumpable MoosterFS material
    If we don't beat Sheldon, South Eugene, Marist and Cal I'm going to jump off the I-65 bridge.

Oregon's entire season is week 4 & 6. If they win both they win the north. If they split every week will be suicide watch. If they lose both TSIO.

Pretty simple stuff for 2018.
    They're gonna lose both. Don't know what gives you any confidence they can even split. Oregon's offense without Freeman and Nelson is gonna be ass. They'll beat up on the trash teams and get beat up by the good ones. Losses to UW, Stanford, Cal, WSU, Arizona, and Utah. 6-6.
    Cal and Arizona are trash hth. 8-4
    agree
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

Their schedule is so charmin soft next year that they should manage at least 8 wins. The quooks will crow that it's progress and just wait until all the "top" talent gets in there. Lose a mid level bowl but talk about how they are rebuilding the "monster" and win another off season natty in June.

the quooking is going to be awe-inspiring after they go 3-0 or 4-0 or however many games it is until stanford

i am excited
    If we don't beat Sheldon, South Eugene, Marist and Cal I'm going to jump off the I-65 bridge.

Oregon's entire season is week 4 & 6. If they win both they win the north. If they split every week will be suicide watch. If they lose both TSIO.

They're gonna lose both. Don't know what gives you any confidence they can even split. Oregon's offense without Freeman and Nelson is gonna be ass. They'll beat up on the trash teams and get beat up by the good ones. Losses to UW, Stanford, Cal, WSU, Arizona, and Utah. 6-6.
    No they're not. Khalil Tate and JJ Taylor will be a scary duo on offense and their defense was young and much improved last season. They should be a legit contender to win the South. Cal will be much improved. They have a better coaching staff than Oregon in terms of experience, coaching, scheming, and play calling. They're also much better at home than on the road. Last season they pushed SC for three quarters at home and blew out WSU. I think their defense will be surprisingly good and physical.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,177
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018

Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

i am excited

7-5 just for that Sark like sizzle. Off season natty again next year though!
  • Options
    purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

i am excited

No they're not. Khalil Tate and JJ Taylor will be a scary duo on offense and their defense was young and much improved last season. They should be a legit contender to win the South. Cal will be much improved. They have a better coaching staff than Oregon in terms of experience, coaching, scheming, and play calling. They're also much better at home than on the road. Last season they pushed SC for three quarters at home and blew out WSU. I think their defense will be surprisingly good and physical.
    What is the correct "doog" term for Arizona? Wildcoot?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

i am excited

A guy trying to not get hurt and a 5'6" WR?

Cal, Arizona, and Utah? Three teams the Ducks just bullied last year for easy wins?

I get it, you had a one year run, but it's getting out of hand.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Vegas will have Oregon favored in 10 games. Underdog to Washington. Pick-em with Stanford. If Oregon doesn't win 10 it's a poor coaching job by Cristobal.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    whuggy said:

Vegas will have Oregon favored in 10 games. Underdog to Washington. Pick-em with Stanford. If Oregon doesn't win 10 it's a poor coaching job by Cristobal.

Vegas is going to fall out of love with UW after week one.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

i am excited

Cal, Arizona, and Utah? Three teams the Ducks just bullied last year for easy wins?

You are so stupid. That Arizona degree is really showing.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

i am excited

Remember what your offense looked like against Boise State without Freeman? Yeah. More of that to come.
    That was a TUFF Boise State Team.
    All jokes aside, I loved those Boise state teams. The were just dirty enough for my liking
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

i am excited

Arizona beat you guys when you were good. Prepare for the Wildcoots to push your shit in.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    On pace to blow past 5 bump
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    The over it is
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

No more than UW or anyone else. With the December signing period there isn't enough time to really flip anyone unless a program's head coach leaves two weeks before, which isn't happening in Eugene again.

Caldwell and the hairless kid left because they weren't going to play. The Ducks will end up with higher rated guys in the end anyways. Not saying that will work out better, but history has shown it does.

Can’t have a higher rated safety if you no longer have a safety...
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

i am excited

Cool story
    You aren't winning the North.
    You're probably not either.
    Dialed in.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Peterman said:

AZDuck said:

Doog thred Doog poster

Bump this when I'm wrong bitch
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Early signing gonna let Bush, Lake, Malloe and company get it dialed in for the homestretch. Watch out!!