Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

'crootin predictions...

Predict the number of current Oregon "commits" that will sign with a different school.
The over/under is 5

Predict the number of current Washington "commits" that will sign with a different school.
The over/under is 5 1

Discuss

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Oregon - 2 to 3
    Washington - 1
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    The way Pete croots has some drawbacks for sure but one of the perks seems to be that kids rarely decommit.

Bringin the sizzle usually leads to kids changing their mind at a higher rate.

Should be interesting.... or not
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    No more than UW or anyone else. With the December signing period there isn't enough time to really flip anyone unless a program's head coach leaves two weeks before, which isn't happening in Eugene again.

Caldwell and the hairless kid left because they weren't going to play. The Ducks will end up with higher rated guys in the end anyways. Not saying that will work out better, but history has shown it does.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ho’s 7
    Huskies 0
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Doog thred Doog poster
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

Doog thred Doog poster

Bump this when I'm wrong bitch
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

No more than UW or anyone else. With the December signing period there isn't enough time to really flip anyone unless a program's head coach leaves two weeks before, which isn't happening in Eugene again.

Caldwell and the hairless kid left because they weren't going to play. The Ducks will end up with higher rated guys in the end anyways. Not saying that will work out better, but history has shown it does.

Moosster just sold Mario's couch.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

Moosster just sold Mario's couch.
    Noooooo :(
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I predict the Portland/Vancouver media will continue to suck off Oregon's recruiting class and continue with 'Mario does it the right way' schtick.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,974
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Their schedule is so charmin soft next year that they should manage at least 8 wins. The quooks will crow that it's progress and just wait until all the "top" talent gets in there. Lose a mid level bowl but talk about how they are rebuilding the "monster" and win another off season natty in June.

Sound familiar? Lather, rinse, repeat.

Hopefully they never have Saint Haden to save them.

If they win 8 games next year uncle Phil should shut down the program.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Their schedule is so charmin soft next year that they should manage at least 8 wins. The quooks will crow that it's progress and just wait until all the "top" talent gets in there. Lose a mid level bowl but talk about how they are rebuilding the "monster" and win another off season natty in June.

the quooking is going to be awe-inspiring after they go 3-0 or 4-0 or however many games it is until stanford

i am excited
  • Options

Gladstone said:

the quooking is going to be awe-inspiring after they go 3-0 or 4-0 or however many games it is until stanford

i am excited
    Me too. Can't wait for more bumpable MoosterFS material
    If we don't beat Sheldon, South Eugene, Marist and Cal I'm going to jump off the I-65 bridge.

Oregon's entire season is week 4 & 6. If they win both they win the north. If they split every week will be suicide watch. If they lose both TSIO.

Pretty simple stuff for 2018.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

i am excited
    If we don't beat Sheldon, South Eugene, Marist and Cal I'm going to jump off the I-65 bridge.

Oregon's entire season is week 4 & 6. If they win both they win the north. If they split every week will be suicide watch. If they lose both TSIO.

Cool story
    You aren't winning the North.
  • Options
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

i am excited

Cool story
    You're probably not either.
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

i am excited

Cool story
    You're probably not either.
    This is the kind of fucktarded shit from MFS that makes me cum back to HH.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

i am excited

They're gonna lose both. Don't know what gives you any confidence they can even split. Oregon's offense without Freeman and Nelson is gonna be ass. They'll beat up on the trash teams and get beat up by the good ones. Losses to UW, Stanford, Cal, WSU, Arizona, and Utah. 6-6.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

i am excited

They're gonna lose both. Don't know what gives you any confidence they can even split. Oregon's offense without Freeman and Nelson is gonna be ass. They'll beat up on the trash teams and get beat up by the good ones. Losses to UW, Stanford, Cal, WSU, Arizona, and Utah. 6-6.
    Cal and Arizona are trash hth. 8-4