Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Posts: 7,701
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Pete better tweet the hell out of this.
    PurpleBazeNEsnake12DodgyBlokeTTJ
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Posts: 26,327
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary Fucktard of the Week Award
    I loled at Trey Songz.
    GrundleStiltzkinPostGameOrangeSlicesDennis_DeYoungguntlove
    NEsnake12 said:

There’s a Netflix series about Snoop’s youth football league.

It’s pretty shit overall, but in the first episode it shows them taking the kids to Seattle for a game. They have a scene where they go to a game at Husky Stadium and all the kids get on the field for the pregame. Ross and Gardenhire come over and they talk about how those 2 were on the first ever Snoop youth football team.

The one take I got out of that is that it’s a good sign that Pete is trying to leverage that Ross-Snoop relationship into long term recruiting relationships

Nonsense! Pete only wants try hard white guys! Church school! This isn't the WAC!!!!11
    GrundleStiltzkin
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Posts: 1,368
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    NEsnake12 said:

It’s pretty shit overall, but in the first episode it shows them taking the kids to Seattle for a game. They have a scene where they go to a game at Husky Stadium and all the kids get on the field for the pregame. Ross and Gardenhire come over and they talk about how those 2 were on the first ever Snoop youth football team.

The one take I got out of that is that it’s a good sign that Pete is trying to leverage that Ross-Snoop relationship into long term recruiting relationships

Long Beach Poly would be a nice pipeline.

p.s. I'm not above admitting I almost bought tickets to this.
    YellowSnowGrundleStiltzkinNEsnake12
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Too bad Darren G had to regulate
    Get them brackets done or I'm gonna have to mount up and regulate.
    dncUW_Doog_BotGrundleStiltzkin
  • dncdnc Posts: 34,902
    25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award 500 Awesomes

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

waiting for the never ending heavy metal tourney to get put out of its misery
    GrundleStiltzkin
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Posts: 1,368
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Fair enough. I'm won't lie. I was stalling in hopes for @Swaye's triumphant return. He probably ded though.
    YellowSnow
    dnc said:

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

waiting for the never ending heavy metal tourney to get put out of its misery
    He needs mor tim. Plus one of the key participants went AWOL.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Posts: 408
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 250 Up Votes 100 Comments

A real extravaganza!
    UW_Doog_BotYellowSnow
    Looks like he's a built for life OKG.
    GrundleStiltzkinWeakarmCobraYellowSnow
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Posts: 10,361
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary Fucktard of the Week Award
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Posts: 10,361
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary Fucktard of the Week Award