Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You can't make this shit up

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
ESPN just released "The Most Underrated Player On Each Top 25 Team". Try Hard U has a chinteresting selection:

6. Washington: OL Ryan Bowman

Former walk-on Ryan Bowman was a huge surprise for Washington last year and is now in line for a starting spot as an outside linebacker for the Huskies this season. In limited work as a redshirt freshman, Bowman led the Huskies with 5.5 sacks and was second with 9.5 TFLs. -- Edward Aschoff

FMFYFESPNFE

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Yeah we get it the team is full of 2 star farmer's sons who show up early and attract your upper middle class daughters.

Let's try and find some new material in the 2 months until the season starts. This is a funny group, I think we can do it
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

Fun fact: Ryan Bowman is closer in height to Stump Van Noosdorm than he is to Trey or Kaleb

So he can blow them with getting on his knees. Is that your pont?
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Yeah we get it the team is full of 2 star farmer's sons who show up early and attract your upper middle class daughters.

Let's try and find some new material in the 2 months until the season starts. This is a funny group, I think we can do it

Ryan Bowman OL is pretty new material.

hth

That was clearly a typo, it's not like the blurb talked about him setting the tone in the run game and blowing defenders off the ball.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,099
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    People forget that he’s a real student of the game
    Founders Club
    Ryan Bowman asks the coaches to leave the lights on in the facilities past when the janitor leaves
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited June 2018

dnc said:

hth

That was clearly a typo, it's not like the blurb talked about him setting the tone in the run game and blowing defenders off the ball.
    If we cant laugh at getting a kids position wrong in the “most underrated players” article I won’t last long
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

hth

If we can try laugh at getting a kids position wrong in the “most underrated players” article I won’t last long

Sorry DNC, all this recruiting hot talk makes me salty and wanting to DIAF. Is it the start of the season yet?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

dnc said:

hth

If we can try laugh at getting a kids position wrong in the “most underrated players” article I won’t last long

Sorry DNC, all this recruiting hot talk makes me salty and wanting to DIAF. Is it the start of the season yet?
    Why don't YOU be funny? Ever thought of that?

Instead of being a fucking bloody wet rag complaining about how everything upsets your delicate coach-trusting sensibilities why don't you at least be fucking funny?

JESUS FUCKING CHRAP.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    Standard Supporter
    Bowman will bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

who's taller, Pesci or Bowman? Now that's funny...

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dnc said:

hth
    They called him an Outside Linebacker

Makes sense? DAWG sense!

Bowman is a great college football player. Has a big time motor and never stops learning. Weight room monster and a coach on the field when he is in there
    If the guy doesn't have a lunch pail and isn't the kind of kid you want to marry your daughter, then I don't really want to hear about him.

If you heard the bed creaking and moans coming from your daugher's bedroom late at night, and you barged in to check on her welfare, you would be thrilled to find Ryan Bowman in there with her

There you go. That's the PGOS I know and [heart].

dnc said:

dnc said:

hth

Why don't YOU be funny? Ever thought of that?

Instead of being a fucking bloody wet rag complaining about how everything upsets your delicate coach-trusting sensibilities why don't you at least be fucking funny?

JESUS FUCKING CHRAP.

You seem upset
    Yes. He does.