Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My thoughts on the class so far (long)

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The ultimate realization of FS is a Lamborghini in your mom’s name while you are on public assistance living in projects that are your own personal drug empire.

I may never be able to achieve on that level, but I do aspire to have a car worth more than my house. And I think I can get there.

Also: it’s not a stereotype. FS life is real.

I'd drive through the projects to get to our RB house and always liked the BMWs and the guy getting out with a rack of dry cleaning headed into a shack. Gotta have your priorities
    Life is about priorities and principles and if you are FS and not doing things like this you've sold out.
    My wife is kind of FS. She could have done just fine with a Toyota Highlander, but had to have an Acura MDX mommy ride for god knows why.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The ultimate realization of FS is a Lamborghini in your mom’s name while you are on public assistance living in projects that are your own personal drug empire.

I may never be able to achieve on that level, but I do aspire to have a car worth more than my house. And I think I can get there.

I'd drive through the projects to get to our RB house and always liked the BMWs and the guy getting out with a rack of dry cleaning headed into a shack. Gotta have your priorities
    Life is about priorities and principles and if you are FS and not doing things like this you've sold out.
    My wife is kind of FS. She could have done just fine with a Toyota Highlander, but had to have an Acura MDX mommy ride for god knows why.
    Earl Thomas FS or Section14aFS or DDYFS?

Not enough uses for that acronym, IMO
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I love you man (not homo).
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

I love you man (in a homo way.....the only way)
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

dnc said:

Since @Swaye is not here to tell you himself I shall be a proxy:

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

$75K

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you paid more for the sound system than the car itself is that FS? Asking for a fren.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

If you paid more for the sound system than the car itself is that FS? Asking for a fren.

Car audio or home audio?

Doogles said:

Car audio or home audio?
    Clear case of abundance
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Car audio or home audio?
    Clear case of abundance
    I can respect a man that spends more on home (2 channel) audio than a car. Car audio not so much...tends to be the province of douche canoes.

Doogles said:

Car audio or home audio?
    Clear case of abundance
    I can respect a man that spends more on home (2 channel) audio than a car. Car audio not so much...tends to be the province of douche canoes.
    U sound old. U still watch tv
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Car audio or home audio?
    Clear case of abundance
    Dear diary, today I learned I'm a douche canoe!
    NTTAWWT
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I'll let you know in four or five years! Time will tell! Either way it will be interesting!

If only there were some way to predict how classes will turn out.
    Why even play the games at all? We can determine championships based on gold stars being handed out! The Ducks are back!

Take it to the 'Alabama is doing it the wrong way' bored.
    Let's hire Sark as their head coach and see what happens to all that talent.
    You might like to read this: https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/nick-saban-changed-college-footballs-recruiting-culture

I'll summarize: Saban thinks recruiting is the most important thing he does.

I'll summarize the relevance to this bored: Pete is much closer to Saban than to Sark.

I will do some extra math for you:

If you don't think recruiting matters, you are wrong.

If you are arguing 'what matters more' then you are a fucking idiot who doesn't understand simple path models of causation.

Most fucking Americans are so fucking retarded they cannot even conceptualize a world in which an outcome can have more than one variable affecting it... but it turns out...

WAIT FOR IT

WAIT FOR IT

WAIR FOT IW

WAIT... JUST A LITTLE LONGER...

WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!! WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOW!!!!

Kreist. Everybody knows recruiting counts. But most sane people know that tweeting 200 times per day about how good this teen boy is and that teen boy isn’t, is not helping UWs situation. In fact, in your case, it’s self serving as it’s clear that you just ache to be the next Roof or Chest.

Sad.
    It is sad. I like DDY for making the boards lively b

PurpleJ said:

I'll let you know in four or five years! Time will tell! Either way it will be interesting!

That must be why Texas and USC have been so dominant the past 10 years.
    Anyone who says this is a fucking lunatic.

AGAIN - FUCKING PATH MODEL.

DO YOU GET IT??

THERE. IS. MORE THAN. ONE. FACTOR. YOU FUCKING. MORON.

ARE.

YOU.

FUCKING.

RETARDED.

BUT WHAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE?!?!!?!?!? I'M A RETARD AMERICAN!!!! WHAT WORKS EVERY TIME AND IS ALWAYS RIGHT!?!!?!?!?!?

IT IS A FUCKING PATH MODEL.

THERE IS MORE THAN ONE THING THAT CONTRIBUTES TO THE VARIANCE IN THE OUTCOME?!?!

BUT IS IT RECRUITING OR COACHING?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT?!!?!?!

I AM A RETARDO AND I NEED TO KNOW!!!! THE IDEA THAT TWO THINGS CAN MATTER DOES NOT COMPUTE TO ME!!!!!!!!!! I JUST NEED ONE THING!!!!

BUT IT IS A PATH MODDEL.

LIKE THIS YOU FUCKING MINGER:

Fuck off with your path model. It is somewhat Chest like. Recruit good players, develop them, perform on game day. The rest is intellectual bullshit for you to defend your TBS obsession.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,383
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Why even play the games at all? We can determine championships based on gold stars being handed out! The Ducks are back!

You might like to read this: https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/nick-saban-changed-college-footballs-recruiting-culture

I'll summarize the relevance to this bored: Pete is much closer to Saban than to Sark.

If you are arguing 'what matters more' then you are a fucking idiot who doesn't understand simple path models of causation.

Most fucking Americans are so fucking retarded they cannot even conceptualize a world in which an outcome can have more than one variable affecting it... but it turns out...

WAIT FOR IT

WAIT FOR IT

WAIR FOT IW

WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!! WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOW!!!!

Kreist. Everybody knows recruiting counts. But most sane people know that tweeting 200 times per day about how good this teen boy is and that teen boy isn’t, is not helping UWs situation. In fact, in your case, it’s self serving as it’s clear that you just ache to be the next Roof or Chest.

Sad.

PurpleJ said:

DO YOU GET IT??

ARE.

YOU.

FUCKING.

RETARDED.

BUT WHAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE?!?!!?!?!? I'M A RETARD AMERICAN!!!! WHAT WORKS EVERY TIME AND IS ALWAYS RIGHT!?!!?!?!?!?

THERE IS MORE THAN ONE THING THAT CONTRIBUTES TO THE VARIANCE IN THE OUTCOME?!?!

I AM A RETARDO AND I NEED TO KNOW!!!! THE IDEA THAT TWO THINGS CAN MATTER DOES NOT COMPUTE TO ME!!!!!!!!!! I JUST NEED ONE THING!!!!

BUT IT IS A PATH MODDEL.

Fuck off with your path model. It is somewhat Chest like. Recruit good players, develop them, perform on game day. The rest is intellectual bullshit for you to defend your TBS obsession.
    But, please tell us again how Strausser is a great coach.
    Who is Strausser? Coach Pete is our coach.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

WAIT FOR IT

WAIT FOR IT

WAIR FOT IW

Sad.

PurpleJ said:

DO YOU GET IT??

ARE.

YOU.

FUCKING.

RETARDED.

BUT IT IS A PATH MODDEL.

But, please tell us again how Strausser is a great coach.
    They started playing well under Strausser. Who cares anyways? You post dumb shit sometimes too.

I expect to win PAC 12 championships and contend for natties under Pete. Our standards are the same. I just don't care whether we are ranked 7th, 12th, or 20th in recruiting as long as we win.