Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to doogs (Must read; quite possibly the gayest post ever, and I post on the TSiO board)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I remember when UW was falling apart and fans were in denial and posting shit like this.

I remember when MikeDamone was falling apart in denial and posting shit during the duckade like he couldn't bring himself to watch another game between the ducks and the huskies.
    Winning cures all I suppose
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gladstone said:

Did Claire give a complimentary BJ?
    Not on a 7% tip, she didn’t.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I really do enjoy doogs and quooks bitching back and forth over who is the one dominating the north while stanford wins every year

Truer words have never been spoken. It's probably why David Shaw always has that stupid smirk on his face.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Looks like Oregon might win the offseason PNW championship.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I remember when UW was falling apart and fans were in denial and posting shit like this.

I remember when MikeDamone was falling apart in denial and posting shit during the duckade like he couldn't bring himself to watch another game between the ducks and the huskies.
    How is that denial? He didn't want to continue to watch Oregon beat the shit out of us.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

How is that denial? He didn't want to continue to watch Oregon beat the shit out of us.
    Maybe. But still... Jordan would hate you. He would probably hate all of us, but he would hate you way more than DNC, Race, APAG, and me (insert Rick Flair and the 3 other horsemen). He would even like Tequilla better