Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bama

Anyone else seriously irritated with the way Bama is rolling out the red carpet for all of the future in state studs while UW seems to be blowing them off? WTF.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Hate the game not the player
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

They had a better in state turnout for their camp than UW did...

That shit is depressing.

• Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Did Julien Simon come away w/ an offer from Saban and Bama? I don’t think so. Because if he did Tracy wouldn’t shut about it. I thought Petersen was the only coach that didn’t offer a freshman after a camp....
  • Options

pat_hm said:

Did Julien Simon come away w/ an offer from Saban and Bama? I don’t think so. Because if he did Tracy wouldn’t shut about it. I thought Petersen was the only coach that didn’t offer a freshman after a camp....

He's an interesting prospect. I'm somewhat biased against kids that physically peak their freshman year in high school.
    I’m not sure the coaches know where he projects at yet in college. He’s interesting. I definitely think we should offer though.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    browningbamaint.gif
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

He's an interesting prospect. I'm somewhat biased against kids that physically peak their freshman year in high school.
    I’m not sure the coaches know where he projects at yet in college. He’s interesting. I definitely think we should offer though.
    I would wait until after his sophomore season. JT or Smalls, I have no problem offering as early as possible.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Busy couple of days for these guys
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2018
    pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

I would wait until after his sophomore season. JT or Smalls, I have no problem offering as early as possible.
    Same. Smalls and JT are once in a decade talents and the fact that we offered both as freshman was clearly the right decision.

They’re in the evaluation process for Simon and I don’t anticipate an offer this year.

The guy I really think deserves an offer is DJ Rodgers. It’d be nice to get him in the boat early. I like where we stand w/ Hatchett as well. Re: Smalls there’s clearly factors that are making him look outside the state, however, I still feel that UW is in a good position. His family can see him play. He knows guys on the team. Day 1 starter on a team competing for a national championship.

I sat by Salvon’s parents at the spring game. Super nice people. They were sitting w/ Molden’s family. I asked Salvon’s father how he’s liking it so far and he told me it was best decision ever putting his son in the hands of Chris Petersen. I hope Smalls folks talk to the Ahmed’s. It means SO MUCH more to the local school. He’s just a guy at Stanford or Bama; he’s literally a legend before he steps foot on UW’s campus.
    Well covered territory but UW excels when both parents live under the same roof. Guys like Joey Thomas and Reggie Thomas suck on to absent father kids.

TFord all about that hard work. Successful pros, mixing with local high school talent. Facilities, Bobby Wagner and KJ Wright’s money and influence makes Ford Sports the place to be.

Joey Thomas and Reggie Jones survive on divide and conquer.

Entitlement and Disrespect. Who fucking declares war on UW Schil Brandon Huffman over a #3 rating nationally on a high school sophomore instead of #1?

Process. Hard work. No promises, master your own destiny. Sweat alongside Richard Sherman, practice your getoffs against an all pro or go listen to Joey tell you how he got fucked over but fell into a Saints roster spot.

DM Gee Sr. UW wants your boy. Your boy wants them. Shut your mouth. He’ll play if he is as good as you think he is. If not, no one wants to hear he’s getting fucked over. Either way, it’s not interesting. Big boy baller? Get it done or GTFO. Pussys need not apply.

Carry on.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pat_hm said:
    Wait he's already 277 pounds??