Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anecdotal evidence

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Unlike me, my wife never stopped voting for dems and was truly upset when Hillary lost. So much so that I had to lay low for 6 months. She hated Trump for beating her.

Time goes by, I asked her today if any democrats cared when she was separated from her family and had to live in the ghetto. Oh boy.

HELL NO and they STILL don't give a shit about Americans. She is quoting Trump chapter and verse. She could have been reading my posts.

Trump said they have nothing to run on and he is right. The democrats care more about migrants than they do Blacks.

I'm sure @CirrhosisDawg and creep think she is poor Black trash or a racist and both can keep spouting reams of nonsense but the democrats are going to be dead and buried if they can't get the illegals to vote because they have pissed off a vital part of their base with this strange fascination with dirt farmers.

And she called Mexico a shit hole.

Wait till Americans hear the shit talk the next President of Mexico is sending our way. Oh boy. Fuck with America at your own risk Senor.

Anyway feel free to call us stupid and trash all you want. Its been very effective so far.

For Trump

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    Trump is Jax Teller. Sitting back watching the blacks and browns go at it.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump is Jax Teller. Sitting back watching the blacks and browns go at it.

The gang wars in LA were brutal. Brought the Crips and Bloods together
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/mexican-candidate-immigration-speech/

Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Tuesday declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.

“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

He then declared it as “a human right we will defend,” eluniversal.com reports.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Unlike me, my wife never stopped voting for dems and was truly upset when Hillary lost. So much so that I had to lay low for 6 months. She hated Trump for beating her.

Time goes by, I asked her today if any democrats cared when she was separated from her family and had to live in the ghetto. Oh boy.

HELL NO and they STILL don't give a shit about Americans. She is quoting Trump chapter and verse. She could have been reading my posts.

Trump said they have nothing to run on and he is right. The democrats care more about migrants than they do Blacks.

I'm sure @CirrhosisDawg and creep think she is poor Black trash or a racist and both can keep spouting reams of nonsense but the democrats are going to be dead and buried if they can't get the illegals to vote because they have pissed off a vital part of their base with this strange fascination with dirt farmers.

Wait till Americans hear the shit talk the next President of Mexico is sending our way. Oh boy. Fuck with America at your own risk Senor.

Anyway feel free to call us stupid and trash all you want. Its been very effective so far.

For Trump

Populist hordes have always been fanatical. Nothing new here.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Tuesday declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.

“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

So what you are saying is. Trump's hard line stance on the border is actually having the opposite effect on immigration. Nice work.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

So what you are saying is. Trump's hard line stance on the border is actually having the opposite effect on immigration. Nice work.
    I'm saying it has the opposite effect the democrats needed.

My dog was clear on that. How stupid are you?
    I know what you are saying. I'm telling you what you are missing. What's not clear to you.

HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I know what you are saying. I'm telling you what you are missing. What's not clear to you.

HTH
    No you don't. You're flailing like a dumbass
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    What is it like with a billionaires nuts on your chin?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    If the Dems weren't so retarded I'd be one.

Fuck the religious right
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

For Trump

Democrats haven’t given a shit about regular Americans since they moved away from labor and became the Republican-lite party during the Clinton years. But retreating into reactionary politics instead of supporting anti-establishment working class oriented democrats is a mistake.

Th choice doesn’t have to be between fascism-lite and neoliberal hell.
    It doesn't? I like your theory but the dems locked it down before the primary season started

The revolution was Trump and I know how you feel about him
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

For Trump

Democrats haven’t given a shit about regular Americans since they moved away from labor and became the Republican-lite party during the Clinton years. But retreating into reactionary politics instead of supporting anti-establishment working class oriented democrats is a mistake.

Th choice doesn’t have to be between fascism-lite and neoliberal hell.
    It doesn't? I like your theory but the dems locked it down before the primary season started

The revolution was Trump and I know how you feel about him
    Hardly. In substance Trump is George W Bush. His foreign policy team are neocons and his domestic policy team are supply side tax-cutting oligarchs. It’s the same Republican party ghouls since Reagan, just with more open white nationalism.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    George Soros and I had a mighty chuckle in the media room.

#chinnutchampion was the term he used for you.

• Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    George Soros and I had a mighty chuckle in the media room.

#chinnutchampion was the term he used for you.

Tin foil hat man.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

For Trump

Trump beat your wife and you still defend him? And she's ok with this?

You must be hung like a horse.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

For Trump

Trump beat your wife and you still defend him? And she's ok with this?

You must be hung like a horse.
    *caballo