Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What the living shit is wrong with you idiots?

Comments

• Options
    SlmdawgSlmdawg Member Posts: 94
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Any day where DDY's caps lock button appears to be malfunctioning intermittently is a good day on the bored. Plain and and simple... we need to have a halo over Los Angeles. Every 4 and 5 star guy in that area should have us at least in their top 5. I think you get lucky in Texas with a kid or 2 per class, but don't let that distract the process from the main goal of being higher on the list than SC with the CA kids. Then when we have embarrassingly good kids locally, like the 2020-21 kids, get on them quick, so we can pull the quick Memmelaar on them and throw away the key.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Everyone here arguing that recruiting is not insanely important is a fucking complete moron. Sure, recruiting rankings are not perfect, but in general they capture an important aspect to things.

I live in the south. I turn on radio leading up to the fucking season - guess what they are talking about ... ... RECRUITING!! Oh weird.

It's almost like people in the SEC realize that when you get great players you can be great.

I don't ever hear crap like 'oh, well we can't recruit at that level'. Fucking South Carolina is killing it this year in recruiting. They just got a 5-star BUCK that is 20 minutes from Clemson's campus. SOUTH. FUCKING. CAROLINA. Who completely fucking sucks.

They are the Arizona of the SEC.

You guys are a bunch of whiny, excuse making pussies.

They know the goal is not to win the Natty every year (though we certainly ROOT for that, don't we?!?! DON'T WE?!?), but they are still going to TRY.

You fucking soft dick losers are so fucking beta'd by life you can't even admit to yourselves recruiting matters.

It's not the only thing - but it's A THING. And I want us to do well at it. Every year. At every position.

You think it's impossible for us to get JOE NGATA?!?! You think it's impossible for us to get Tuli Letuligasenoa? FUCK YOU.

I want those guys.

I prefer having Corey Dillon to fucking Terrance Dailey. Isn't that weird!?! I'd rather have Cam Robinson than Drew Schaefer.

It's almost like I would rather focus on doing well than making excuses for doing poorly.

ALL THAT BEING SAID I LOVE JOE NGATA AND JAKE BROWNING.

But for fuck's sake - can we just admit to ourselves that wanting good players isn't weird?! That getting shitty guys and acting like they are good is what WSU does?

FUCK MAN.

Hallelujah, holy shit! Where’s the Tylenol???
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    I feel mildly concerned about recruiting this year. I feel better when I look at last year's timeline:

BEFORE July 1 (10):

Jacob Sirmon
    Colson Yankoff
    Trey Lowe
    Marquis Spiker
    Austin Osborne
    Devin Culp
    Matteo Mele
    Draco Bynum
    Jack Sirmon
    Dominique Hampton

AFTER July 1 (11):

Richard Newman
    Victor Curne
    MJ Ale
    Sam Taimani
    Tuli Letuligasenoa
    Mosiah Nasili-Liu
    Zion Tupuola-Fetui
    Brandon Kaho
    MJ Tafisi
    Julius Irvin
    Kyler Gordon

I feel worse when I see that the top recruiting schools, except for USC, are adjusting to the early signing period and are way ahead of the curve this year.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

KobeStan said:

PurpleJ said:

KobeStan said:

KobeStan said:

Recruiting absolutely matters, recruiting rankings absolutely do not. These websites have twice as many people covering just Florida as they do the entire west coast

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

RECRUITING RANKINGS ARE...

WAIT

PREPARE YOUR SMALL FUCKING WALNUT BRAIN...

PREPARED?!?!?

POSITIVELY CORRELATED... ... ... ...

Do you know what correlation means you dumb fucking minger???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_and_dependence

WITH HOW GOOD PLAYERS END UP BEING.

POSITIVELY CORRELATED.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN... PERFECTLY CORRELATED...

DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING LOSER?

IS YOUR FUCKING GRAPE-SIZED BRAIN STILL INTACT OR ARE THERE TOO MANY SYLLABLES?!?!

CO-RELATION. GET IT?!

They are related. Like you and your stupid fucking 8 year old cousin Danny you finger.

It doesn't mean you are the same thing. It means you are ... ... wait for it... related.

But guess what - this correlation describes a POSITIVE LINEAR relationship.

OH WOW!!!!
    They positively correlate for teams that recruit Florida, Texas and Georgia. In the last 10-12 years since SEC superiority became a thing USC and Ohio St are the only other teams that have consistent top 10 classes or even top 15 for that matter. And recently Ohio St has been signing 6-12 GA/FL/TX players every year.

UW can NEVER I repeat NEVER have the recruiting rankings you want consistently. Not because we can't have elite classes but because the rankings are extremely slanted towards FL/GA/TX.
    LEAVE holy shit

The south produces more NFL talent. It just means more.

Look at what you've created Dennis!
    Yeah so why pay attention to rankings when they are slanted towards the opposite corner of the country?
    Because the 247 ones are decent.
    No they're not.
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I want MOR not FEWER elite players. But still, I fucking HATE recruiting. Why can't these kids just see that we have the best product now vs having to be sucked off for months and years? It's not that hard: if you live in the West and want to win some games and make it into the NFL go to WORSHINGTON damn it.

Hating recruiting is something Cuogs say.

RECRUITING IS IMPORTANT AND WE SHOULD BE TOP 3 IN 247 AVG EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

Repeat until you realize it’s just as fucking important as who the fucking offensive coordinator is.
    Fuck Off. I bleed as much purple and gold as any man, woman, and child here. Woof.

I know how important it is. It is the most necessary of necessary evils. Still hate it. There's no mutual exclusivity here.
    LEARN TO LOVE IT WHILE IT RAPES YOU.

PRISON RULES ON THIS BORED FROM NOW ON.
    If this isn't the new bored motto by the end of the day I will be profoundly disappointed.
  • Options
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Everyone here arguing that recruiting is not insanely important is a fucking complete moron. Sure, recruiting rankings are not perfect, but in general they capture an important aspect to things.

I live in the south. I turn on radio leading up to the fucking season - guess what they are talking about ... ... RECRUITING!! Oh weird.

It's almost like people in the SEC realize that when you get great players you can be great.

I don't ever hear crap like 'oh, well we can't recruit at that level'. Fucking South Carolina is killing it this year in recruiting. They just got a 5-star BUCK that is 20 minutes from Clemson's campus. SOUTH. FUCKING. CAROLINA. Who completely fucking sucks.

They are the Arizona of the SEC.

You guys are a bunch of whiny, excuse making pussies.

They know the goal is not to win the Natty every year (though we certainly ROOT for that, don't we?!?! DON'T WE?!?), but they are still going to TRY.

You fucking soft dick losers are so fucking beta'd by life you can't even admit to yourselves recruiting matters.

It's not the only thing - but it's A THING. And I want us to do well at it. Every year. At every position.

You think it's impossible for us to get JOE NGATA?!?! You think it's impossible for us to get Tuli Letuligasenoa? FUCK YOU.

I want those guys.

I prefer having Corey Dillon to fucking Terrance Dailey. Isn't that weird!?! I'd rather have Cam Robinson than Drew Schaefer.

It's almost like I would rather focus on doing well than making excuses for doing poorly.

ALL THAT BEING SAID I LOVE JOE NGATA AND JAKE BROWNING.

But for fuck's sake - can we just admit to ourselves that wanting good players isn't weird?! That getting shitty guys and acting like they are good is what WSU does?

FUCK MAN.

Hallelujah, holy shit! Where’s the Tylenol???
    Great pull. Millennial fags on here won't get the reference.
  • Options
    skinnedskinned Member Posts: 103
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

KobeStan said:

Recruiting absolutely matters, recruiting rankings absolutely do not. These websites have twice as many people covering just Florida as they do the entire west coast

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

WAIT

PREPARED?!?!?

POSITIVELY CORRELATED.

IS YOUR FUCKING GRAPE-SIZED BRAIN STILL INTACT OR ARE THERE TOO MANY SYLLABLES?!?!

CO-RELATION. GET IT?!

They are related. Like you and your stupid fucking 8 year old cousin Danny you finger.

It doesn't mean you are the same thing. It means you are ... ... wait for it... related.

OH WOW!!!!
    Hey professor DDY, can you also please define “logical fallacy” for us? TIA
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    skinned said:

KobeStan said:

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

WAIT

PREPARED?!?!?

POSITIVELY CORRELATED.

CO-RELATION. GET IT?!

OH WOW!!!!
    Shove it up your ass, feeb.
  • Options
    skinnedskinned Member Posts: 103

skinned said:

KobeStan said:

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

WAIT

PREPARED?!?!?

POSITIVELY CORRELATED.

CO-RELATION. GET IT?!

OH WOW!!!!
    Shove it up your ass, feeb.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

@backthepack Fuck you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
  • Options

@backthepack Fuck you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    You graduate high school yet?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

@backthepack Fuck you.

Diaff
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

@backthepack Fuck you.

Diaff
    Strong agree.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    KobeStanKobeStan Member Posts: 91
    edited June 2018

KobeStan said:

PurpleJ said:

KobeStan said:

KobeStan said:

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

WAIT

PREPARED?!?!?

POSITIVELY CORRELATED.

CO-RELATION. GET IT?!

OH WOW!!!!
    They positively correlate for teams that recruit Florida, Texas and Georgia. In the last 10-12 years since SEC superiority became a thing USC and Ohio St are the only other teams that have consistent top 10 classes or even top 15 for that matter. And recently Ohio St has been signing 6-12 GA/FL/TX players every year.

UW can NEVER I repeat NEVER have the recruiting rankings you want consistently. Not because we can't have elite classes but because the rankings are extremely slanted towards FL/GA/TX.
    LEAVE holy shit

The south produces more NFL talent. It just means more.

Look at what you've created Dennis!
    Yeah so why pay attention to rankings when they are slanted towards the opposite corner of the country?
    Might as well not even play the games. Just fold all conferences other than the SEC.
    If you pay attention to recruiting rankings thats what you should do. The fans here who look at recruiting rankings are the definition of doog. Hopelessly chasing something that has nothing to do with winning and using it as an excuse.

Recruiting matters, recruiting rankings DO NOT
  • Options

@backthepack Fuck you.

Diaff
    Hang in there. It gets better.