Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What the living shit is wrong with you idiots?

Comments

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

KobeStan said:

Recruiting absolutely matters, recruiting rankings absolutely do not. These websites have twice as many people covering just Florida as they do the entire west coast

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

RECRUITING RANKINGS ARE...

WAIT

PREPARE YOUR SMALL FUCKING WALNUT BRAIN...

PREPARED?!?!?

POSITIVELY CORRELATED... ... ... ...

Do you know what correlation means you dumb fucking minger???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_and_dependence

WITH HOW GOOD PLAYERS END UP BEING.

POSITIVELY CORRELATED.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN... PERFECTLY CORRELATED...

DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING LOSER?

IS YOUR FUCKING GRAPE-SIZED BRAIN STILL INTACT OR ARE THERE TOO MANY SYLLABLES?!?!

CO-RELATION. GET IT?!

They are related. Like you and your stupid fucking 8 year old cousin Danny you finger.

It doesn't mean you are the same thing. It means you are ... ... wait for it... related.

But guess what - this correlation describes a POSITIVE LINEAR relationship.

OH WOW!!!!
    Is it raining where you are and are you currently on Oxy?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Co-relation? Relationships? Dennis I hardly know you!
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

KobeStan said:

Recruiting absolutely matters, recruiting rankings absolutely do not. These websites have twice as many people covering just Florida as they do the entire west coast

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.

RECRUITING RANKINGS ARE...

WAIT

PREPARE YOUR SMALL FUCKING WALNUT BRAIN...

PREPARED?!?!?

POSITIVELY CORRELATED... ... ... ...

Do you know what correlation means you dumb fucking minger???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_and_dependence

WITH HOW GOOD PLAYERS END UP BEING.

POSITIVELY CORRELATED.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN... PERFECTLY CORRELATED...

DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING LOSER?

IS YOUR FUCKING GRAPE-SIZED BRAIN STILL INTACT OR ARE THERE TOO MANY SYLLABLES?!?!

CO-RELATION. GET IT?!

They are related. Like you and your stupid fucking 8 year old cousin Danny you finger.

It doesn't mean you are the same thing. It means you are ... ... wait for it... related.

But guess what - this correlation describes a POSITIVE LINEAR relationship.

OH WOW!!!!
    Is it raining where you are and are you currently on Oxy?
    Fuck.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

Everyone here arguing that recruiting is not insanely important is a fucking complete moron. Sure, recruiting rankings are not perfect, but in general they capture an important aspect to things.

I live in the south. I turn on radio leading up to the fucking season - guess what they are talking about ... ... RECRUITING!! Oh weird.

It's almost like people in the SEC realize that when you get great players you can be great.

I don't ever hear crap like 'oh, well we can't recruit at that level'. Fucking South Carolina is killing it this year in recruiting. They just got a 5-star BUCK that is 20 minutes from Clemson's campus. SOUTH. FUCKING. CAROLINA. Who completely fucking sucks.

They are the Arizona of the SEC.

You guys are a bunch of whiny, excuse making pussies.

They know the goal is not to win the Natty every year (though we certainly ROOT for that, don't we?!?! DON'T WE?!?), but they are still going to TRY.

You fucking soft dick losers are so fucking beta'd by life you can't even admit to yourselves recruiting matters.

It's not the only thing - but it's A THING. And I want us to do well at it. Every year. At every position.

You think it's impossible for us to get JOE NGATA?!?! You think it's impossible for us to get Tuli Letuligasenoa? FUCK YOU.

I want those guys.

I prefer having Corey Dillon to fucking Terrance Dailey. Isn't that weird!?! I'd rather have Cam Robinson than Drew Schaefer.

It's almost like I would rather focus on doing well than making excuses for doing poorly.

ALL THAT BEING SAID I LOVE JOE NGATA AND JAKE BROWNING.

But for fuck's sake - can we just admit to ourselves that wanting good players isn't weird?! That getting shitty guys and acting like they are good is what WSU does?

FUCK MAN.

I thought you lived in Kent lol
    I ... WAIT FOR IT...

GREW. UP. IN. KENT.

They allow black people to travel freely these days!!! DID YOU KNOW THAT?!?!!? HOLY SHIT!!!
    Clearly got you on a bad day today dennis!

How the fuck would I know where you live. You talk about Kent on all the podcasts just assumed you still lived there where you crashed your car.

All i know is your rich AF so I don't know what you do with your time and money!

Joe Ngata please come to UW so @Dennis_DeYoung doesn't have to kill himself.
  • Options

Everyone here arguing that recruiting is not insanely important is a fucking complete moron. Sure, recruiting rankings are not perfect, but in general they capture an important aspect to things.

I live in the south. I turn on radio leading up to the fucking season - guess what they are talking about ... ... RECRUITING!! Oh weird.

It's almost like people in the SEC realize that when you get great players you can be great.

I don't ever hear crap like 'oh, well we can't recruit at that level'. Fucking South Carolina is killing it this year in recruiting. They just got a 5-star BUCK that is 20 minutes from Clemson's campus. SOUTH. FUCKING. CAROLINA. Who completely fucking sucks.

They know the goal is not to win the Natty every year (though we certainly ROOT for that, don't we?!?! DON'T WE?!?), but they are still going to TRY.

You fucking soft dick losers are so fucking beta'd by life you can't even admit to yourselves recruiting matters.

It's not the only thing - but it's A THING. And I want us to do well at it. Every year. At every position.

You think it's impossible for us to get JOE NGATA?!?! You think it's impossible for us to get Tuli Letuligasenoa? FUCK YOU.

I want those guys.

I prefer having Corey Dillon to fucking Terrance Dailey. Isn't that weird!?! I'd rather have Cam Robinson than Drew Schaefer.

It's almost like I would rather focus on doing well than making excuses for doing poorly.

But for fuck's sake - can we just admit to ourselves that wanting good players isn't weird?! That getting shitty guys and acting like they are good is what WSU does?

FUCK MAN.

I thought you lived in Kent lol
    I ... WAIT FOR IT...

GREW. UP. IN. KENT.

They allow black people to travel freely these days!!! DID YOU KNOW THAT?!?!!? HOLY SHIT!!!
    Clearly got you on a bad day today dennis!

How the fuck would I know where you live. You talk about Kent on all the podcasts just assumed you still lived there where you crashed your car.

All i know is your rich AF so I don't know what you do with your time and money!

Joe Ngata please come to UW so @Dennis_DeYoung doesn't have to kill himself.
    OR FOR LITERALLY ANY OTHER REASON THAT PLEASES YOU.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I want MOR not FEWER elite players. But still, I fucking HATE recruiting. Why can't these kids just see that we have the best product now vs having to be sucked off for months and years? It's not that hard: if you live in the West and want to win some games and make it into the NFL go to WORSHINGTON damn it.

Hating recruiting is something Cuogs say.

RECRUITING IS IMPORTANT AND WE SHOULD BE TOP 3 IN 247 AVG EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

Repeat until you realize it’s just as fucking important as who the fucking offensive coordinator is.
    Fuck Off. I bleed as much purple and gold as any man, woman, and child here. Woof.

I know how important it is. It is the most necessary of necessary evils. Still hate it. There's no mutual exclusivity here.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I want MOR not FEWER elite players. But still, I fucking HATE recruiting. Why can't these kids just see that we have the best product now vs having to be sucked off for months and years? It's not that hard: if you live in the West and want to win some games and make it into the NFL go to WORSHINGTON damn it.

Repeat until you realize it’s just as fucking important as who the fucking offensive coordinator is.
    Babushka took the 2016 team to the playoffs. So talent matters more
  • Options

He should make John Ross the coach of OSU.
  • Options

He should make John Ross the coach of OSU.
    Come DDY, OSU not ready for black heEadcoach
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I don't know if this thread is amazing or has aspergers.
  • Options

I don't know if this thread is amazing or has aspergers.

@LeachNeedsMoreTim true?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2018
    Yes, anybody who thinks high recruiting class rankings and wins are not positively correlated is an idiot. But at the same time, anybody who thinks Matteo Mele, Jack Sirmon, Devin Culp, Victor Curne, Dominique Hampton, and Mosiah Liu are actually 3-star talents is an even bigger idiot. So by my count the last class we signed was 17 4-star recruits and 4 3-star recruits. That's fucking fantastic and I'm fine trusting the coaches when it comes to FOUR recruits out of an entire class especially when they have quality attributes like MJ Ale's size or MJ Tafisi's speed and physicality.

Looking at our current class I see 7 four-star recruits in Dylan Morris, Nate Kalepo, Sama Paama, Cameron Davis, Taj Davis, Noa Ngalu, and Kamren Fabiculanan. I see Corey Luciano, Miki Ah-You, and Alphonzo Tuputala as solid 3-star recruits with the upside to become 4-star guys. So a pretty good start to the first half of the class and it's not unrealistic that the majority of the commitments from here on out will be 4 and 5-star recruits.

My biggest frustration right now is with OLB recruiting and WR recruiting. All of our top realistic OLB targets are still on the board like Laiatu Latu, Bralen Trice, and Treven Ma'ae so no reason to panic yet even though the recruiting at this position has been absolute dog shit (outside of Joe Tryon who was a lay up and Kaho and Ariel Ngata) since Petersen got here. But WR recently turned into a shit storm. This position should have been the easiest to sell on the entire team. Our veteran receivers are a bunch of JAGs. Early playing time is available. We just put two WR's in the top two rounds of the NFL draft in back to back drafts. We have the #1 QB depth chart in the country. We have one of the best college football coaches in the country. We offer a great education and beautiful college living environment even when it's raining. What more could you fucking want if you're a WR? We should already have Ngata locked up and Kennedy Lewis should be visiting this weekend. Just sell the fucking program and make it fun for the recruits. It's not that fucking difficult.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes, anybody who thinks high recruiting class rankings and wins are not positively correlated is an idiot. But at the same time, anybody who thinks Matteo Mele, Jack Sirmon, Devin Culp, Victor Curne, Dominique Hampton, and Mosiah Liu are actually 3-star talents is an even bigger idiot. So by my count the last class we signed was 17 4-star recruits and 4 3-star recruits. That's fucking fantastic and I'm fine trusting the coaches when it comes to FOUR recruits out of an entire class especially when they have quality attributes like MJ Ale's size or MJ Tafisi's speed and physicality.

Looking at our current class I see 7 four-star recruits in Dylan Morris, Nate Kalepo, Sama Paama, Cameron Davis, Taj Davis, Noa Ngalu, and Kamren Fabiculanan. I see Corey Luciano, Miki Ah-You, and Alphonzo Tuputala as solid 3-star recruits with the upside to become 4-star guys. So a pretty good start to the first half of the class and it's not unrealistic that the majority of the commitments from here on out will be 4 and 5-star recruits.

My biggest frustration right now is with OLB recruiting and WR recruiting. All of our top realistic OLB targets are still on the board like Laiatu Latu, Bralen Trice, and Treven Ma'ae so no reason to panic yet even though the recruiting at this position has been absolute dog shit (outside of Joe Tryon who was a lay up and Kaho and Ariel Ngata) since Petersen got here. But WR recently turned into a shit storm. This position should have been the easiest to sell on the entire team. Our veteran receivers are a bunch of JAGs. Early playing time is available. We just put two WR's in the top two rounds of the NFL draft in back to back drafts. We have the #1 QB depth chart in the country. We have one of the best college football coaches in the country. We offer a great education and beautiful college living environment even when it's raining. What more could you fucking want if you're a WR? We should already have Ngata locked up and Kennedy Lewis should be visiting this weekend. Just sell the fucking program and make it fun for the recruits. It's not that fucking difficult.

I don't care about Stars. All I care about is high DDY 2's and DDY 3's.
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179

I want those guys.

FUCK MAN.

Preaxhing to the choir much? Your are spending too much time on dawgman.