Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What the living shit is wrong with you idiots?

Everyone here arguing that recruiting is not insanely important is a fucking complete moron. Sure, recruiting rankings are not perfect, but in general they capture an important aspect to things.

I live in the south. I turn on radio leading up to the fucking season - guess what they are talking about ... ... RECRUITING!! Oh weird.

It's almost like people in the SEC realize that when you get great players you can be great.

I don't ever hear crap like 'oh, well we can't recruit at that level'. Fucking South Carolina is killing it this year in recruiting. They just got a 5-star BUCK that is 20 minutes from Clemson's campus. SOUTH. FUCKING. CAROLINA. Who completely fucking sucks.

They are the Arizona of the SEC.

You guys are a bunch of whiny, excuse making pussies.

They know the goal is not to win the Natty every year (though we certainly ROOT for that, don't we?!?! DON'T WE?!?), but they are still going to TRY.

You fucking soft dick losers are so fucking beta'd by life you can't even admit to yourselves recruiting matters.

It's not the only thing - but it's A THING. And I want us to do well at it. Every year. At every position.

You think it's impossible for us to get JOE NGATA?!?! You think it's impossible for us to get Tuli Letuligasenoa? FUCK YOU.

I want those guys.

I prefer having Corey Dillon to fucking Terrance Dailey. Isn't that weird!?! I'd rather have Cam Robinson than Drew Schaefer.

It's almost like I would rather focus on doing well than making excuses for doing poorly.

ALL THAT BEING SAID I LOVE JOE NGATA AND JAKE BROWNING.

But for fuck's sake - can we just admit to ourselves that wanting good players isn't weird?! That getting shitty guys and acting like they are good is what WSU does?

FUCK MAN.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I want MOR not FEWER elite players. But still, I fucking HATE recruiting. Why can't these kids just see that we have the best product now vs having to be sucked off for months and years? It's not that hard: if you live in the West and want to win some games and make it into the NFL go to WORSHINGTON damn it.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I want MOR not FEWER elite players. But still, I fucking HATE recruiting. Why can't these kids just see that we have the best product now vs having to be sucked off for months and years? It's not that hard: if you live in the West and want to win some games and make it into the NFL go to WORSHINGTON damn it.

I like to blame the 17 year old kids instead of the adult professionals whose job it is to sell their obviously superior product, thats what I like to do.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Hating recruiting is something Cuogs say.

RECRUITING IS IMPORTANT AND WE SHOULD BE TOP 3 IN 247 AVG EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

Repeat until you realize it’s just as fucking important as who the fucking offensive coordinator is.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We should buy all our players at auctions. Fuck recruiting.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    dennis yelling at everyone is a great thread.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

I honestly don’t disagree agree
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also... Kasen Williams, Middleton, Jack Browning and Locknert, etc. (I could go on) were all 4/5 star recruits.

Azeem was a 3 star or something and Stan Emptmen was -2*.

I trust the coaches. Don't give a shit about high school highlight reels. Work hard and earn a spot on the 2 deep, make some plays and win some COLLEGE games and I might start to give a shit about you and learn your name.
  • Options
    KobeStanKobeStan Member Posts: 91
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Recruiting absolutely matters, recruiting rankings absolutely do not. These websites have twice as many people covering just Florida as they do the entire west coast
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He shall keep slapping us? until we? finally get it. And I'm ok with that. Reminds me of my childhood.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

Everyone here arguing that recruiting is not insanely important is a fucking complete moron. Sure, recruiting rankings are not perfect, but in general they capture an important aspect to things.

I live in the south. I turn on radio leading up to the fucking season - guess what they are talking about ... ... RECRUITING!! Oh weird.

It's almost like people in the SEC realize that when you get great players you can be great.

I don't ever hear crap like 'oh, well we can't recruit at that level'. Fucking South Carolina is killing it this year in recruiting. They just got a 5-star BUCK that is 20 minutes from Clemson's campus. SOUTH. FUCKING. CAROLINA. Who completely fucking sucks.

They are the Arizona of the SEC.

You guys are a bunch of whiny, excuse making pussies.

They know the goal is not to win the Natty every year (though we certainly ROOT for that, don't we?!?! DON'T WE?!?), but they are still going to TRY.

You fucking soft dick losers are so fucking beta'd by life you can't even admit to yourselves recruiting matters.

It's not the only thing - but it's A THING. And I want us to do well at it. Every year. At every position.

You think it's impossible for us to get JOE NGATA?!?! You think it's impossible for us to get Tuli Letuligasenoa? FUCK YOU.

I want those guys.

I prefer having Corey Dillon to fucking Terrance Dailey. Isn't that weird!?! I'd rather have Cam Robinson than Drew Schaefer.

It's almost like I would rather focus on doing well than making excuses for doing poorly.

ALL THAT BEING SAID I LOVE JOE NGATA AND JAKE BROWNING.

But for fuck's sake - can we just admit to ourselves that wanting good players isn't weird?! That getting shitty guys and acting like they are good is what WSU does?

FUCK MAN.

I thought you lived in Kent lol
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Also... Kasen Williams, Middleton, Jack Browning and Locknert, etc. (I could go on) were all 4/5 star recruits.

Azeem was a 3 star or something and Stan Emptmen was -2*.

I trust the coaches. Don't give a shit about high school highlight reels. Work hard and earn a spot on the 2 deep, make some plays and win some COLLEGE games and I might start to give a shit about you and learn your name.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING MORON.

Oh - so you trust Pete but you don't trust Saban?

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

THIS FUCKING STUPID SHIT NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND. THE. DIFFERENCE. BETWEEN. A CORRELATION. AND. PERFECT CORRELATION. YOU FUCKING. MONG.

???????

DO. YOU. ???

IF. I. SPEAK. SLOW. ???

CAN. YOU. UNDERSTAND. THE DIFFERENCE. BETWEEN THOSE. TWO. THINGS. J. YOU MINGER??

Fucking DIAFF.

WE WANT GREAT FUCKING PLAYERS LIKE JOE NGATA AND TOMMY TOGIAI.

IF YOU ACTUALLY TRUSTED THE FUCKING COACHES YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT

YOU WOULD BE FUCKING PISSED WHEN WE DON'T GET THE GUYS WE OFFER FIRST!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?!?!

We didn't take fucking Zion because the COACHES KNOW SOMETHING OTHER COACHES DON'T...

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

WE TOOK HIM BECAUSE WE CAN'T GET CAMERON LATU WHO WE WANTED MORE THAN HIM.

What the fucking shit is wrong with you fucking morons?!!?

God - I cannot believe that anyone with a fucking functioning human brain thinks we end up with the guys the coaches want.

THAT.

IS.

WHY.

IT'S.

CALLED.

RECRUITING.

YOU.

FUCKING.

MONG.
    Disagree.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    PurpleJ said:

THIS. #CHANGETHELAWS