Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gaard "The Dutch Viking" Memmelaar, 4* 2020 OL, Middleton (HS), ID (COMMITTED)

Comments

• AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Hey Gaard, if you read the boreds, if you could please grow your hair out and start spelling your name with umlauts or diaereses it would greatly help with all of the fan fiction that we are going to write about you, as well as when you decide to cross the rainbow bridge to Valhalla.

Umlauts are for Germans and Swedish pussies. Idk if Gaard is supposed to be one of those Nordic names that white power people in the US love or what the deal is with that.

Gaard isn't really a given name anyway. Gard is. Gaard is just a transliteration of Gård, which means farm. I know they're from Idaho, but who the fuck names their kid "Farm"?

It's getting more and more difficult to not be a self-loathing whitey.
    Norwegian superiority guy...

If we're talking farm colloquialisms, I'm partial to stad versus sted or gaard or whatever else your evil, self-loathing genius can coming up with.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    That's hilarious that he posted his commitment on his Instagram 10 days ago.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited June 2018
    animate said:

11 days ago.

But yes that's awesome.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @CokeGreaterThanPepsi should have to down a bunch of Mead on the next pod after landing such a stud oline
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm curious how Memmelaar will end up ranked given that he's committed so early, he's from Idaho, and likely won't publicly announce other offers he gets.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789

I'm curious how Memmelaar will end up ranked given that he's committed so early, he's from Idaho, and likely won't publicly announce other offers he gets.

It'll 100% depend on whether or not he attends TBS camps and gives Biggins/Huffman/Gorney/etc. the time of day for interviews
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

It'll 100% depend on whether or not he attends TBS camps and gives Biggins/Huffman/Gorney/etc. the time of day for interviews
    No twatter probably means no camps = 3 Star at best.

Doesn’t like to compete.
    Except the dirt dawg camp.

And “doesn’t like to compete” is pretty loaded with negativity. A number of reasons why someone may not want to/can’t go through all of that; finances, family obligations, doesn’t like the circus associated with recruiting, knows exactly what he wants and went and competed to earn it..
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Squirt said:

dnc said:

animate said:

11 days ago.

But yes that's awesome.

I would criticize Dennis and CokeGreaterThanPepsi for falling down on the job, but apparently Coach Petersen didn't realize Memmelaar had committed on June 8 either.
    I think he'd committed, but it wasn't official until he came to campus.
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Doesn’t like to compete.
    People forget that Stan Empterman was a 2 star. People forget that.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

BUMP...

For the retards out there that think this board just cares about rankings... this is basically a circle jerk of a thread and not one recruiting site had ever heard of - let alone ranked - #OurGaard.

Kindly fuck off and eat a dick forever.

PS: I dream of Gaard’s Hudl.

I would happily eat a dick forever. Thank you!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Doesn’t like to compete.
    Except the dirt dawg camp.

And “doesn’t like to compete” is pretty loaded with negativity. A number of reasons why someone may not want to/can’t go through all of that; finances, family obligations, doesn’t like the circus associated with recruiting, knows exactly what he wants and went and competed to earn it..

The best thing about this was I had just hit the first fresh bowl of the night so as I watched it I felt the same way