Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gaard "The Dutch Viking" Memmelaar, 4* 2020 OL, Middleton (HS), ID (COMMITTED)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Hey Gaard, if you read the boreds, if you could please grow your hair out and start spelling your name with umlauts or diaereses it would greatly help with all of the fan fiction that we are going to write about you, as well as when you decide to cross the rainbow bridge to Valhalla.

Umlauts are for Germans and Swedish pussies. Idk if Gaard is supposed to be one of those Nordic names that white power people in the US love or what the deal is with that.

Gaard isn't really a given name anyway. Gard is. Gaard is just a transliteration of Gård, which means farm. I know they're from Idaho, but who the fuck names their kid "Farm"?

It's getting more and more difficult to not be a self-loathing whitey.
    Norwegians aren’t white HTH.
    Bruh I'm borderline translucent over here.
    I love Norwegians.
    Who the fuck are you????
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Hey Gaard, if you read the boreds, if you could please grow your hair out and start spelling your name with umlauts or diaereses it would greatly help with all of the fan fiction that we are going to write about you, as well as when you decide to cross the rainbow bridge to Valhalla.

Already rushed to tweet him how great umlauts are!
    he's not on Twitter!
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    wait..... did @Dennis_DeYoung or @CokeGreaterThanPepsi just designate a 4 star ranking on this kid lol
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

dnc said:

Already rushed to tweet him how great umlauts are!
    he's not on Twitter!
    ThatsTheJoke.jpg
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    dnc said:

wait..... did @Dennis_DeYoung or @CokeGreaterThanPepsi just designate a 4 star ranking on this kid lol

You new here?
    my bad.... thought there was some sense of order

dnc said:

You new here?
    They bestow 5 stars on a lot of kids the services don't give 5 stars to, as well (latest examples Ngata and Hatchett).

Not knocking them, they're the best at what they do. But they use their own star rankings.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

You new here?
    They bestow 5 stars on a lot of kids the services don't give 5 stars to, as well (latest examples Ngata and Hatchett).

Not knocking them, they're the best at what they do. But they use their own star rankings.
    They actually watch the tape, so tend to trust their judgment

dnc said:

dnc said:

You new here?

They actually evaluate the tape, so tend to trust their judgment
    Happy @dnc ?

dnc said:

dnc said:

You new here?

Happy @dnc ?
    I would say "they evaluate the tape very well so I tend to trust their judgement".
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

We come from the land of the ice and snow,
    From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow
    The hammer of the gods
    Will drive our ships to new lands,
    To fight the horde, singing and crying,
    Valhalla, I am coming!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eHkjPCGXKQ

Hypocrite.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

You new here?

Happy @dnc ?
    I would say "they evaluate the tape very well so I tend to trust their judgement".
    You are amazing. So smart and incredible.

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

You new here?

Happy @dnc ?
    You are amazing. So smart and incredible.

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Those are huge human beings.

Do we? know if he has little brothers? That is some good stock.