Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburn Game/Inuries

13»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

AuburnFan said:

Stidham and that ridiculous front 7 are going to be gone next year. How do you feel about our chances if Herbert comes back for 2019?

Yes. Stidham will be gone. And most of the Front 7 will be gone .... Have you looked at our recruiting?
    We are loaded at DL ... 5*s (Davidson and Moultry) come and go at AU. Since we've had Rodney Garner (sent more
    DL to the NFL than any other SEC DL coach) it's one thing we haven't had to worry about.

Gus had a bad 2 years of QB Play 2015 & 2016 (Nearly stole Deshon Watson from Clemson which would've solved those years' problems). Since then we've been doing great. Since Stidham signed with AU, we've also signed #5 QB in the country Joey Gatewood 6'5 240 DTQB and we have Bo Nix the current #1 Pro Passer by Rivals.com and #1 DTQB by 247.com ... He's so good that many recruiting experts think he'll be the next True Freshman starter at QB in the SEC following the likes of Jalen Hurts, Tua Tagoloiva , Eason, Fromm etc. .... Actually this week there are rumors of former blue chip QB Cord Sandberg coming to AU as well (He opted to go Pro Baseball out of HS) will have all 4 years of eligibility and the Phillies are paying his way.

So I'd say DL and QB at Auburn for the next 5 years is looking great

We played against Bo Nix today. That's the best high school QB I have ever seen in person. He is absolutely ridiculous.

You guys are definitely getting a good QB. He already has two NFL throws at 17. If he develops a third one by the tims he goes to the league he will be very successful at that level.
    Hs Football in August?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

AuburnFan said:

Stidham and that ridiculous front 7 are going to be gone next year. How do you feel about our chances if Herbert comes back for 2019?

Yes. Stidham will be gone. And most of the Front 7 will be gone .... Have you looked at our recruiting?
    We are loaded at DL ... 5*s (Davidson and Moultry) come and go at AU. Since we've had Rodney Garner (sent more
    DL to the NFL than any other SEC DL coach) it's one thing we haven't had to worry about.

Gus had a bad 2 years of QB Play 2015 & 2016 (Nearly stole Deshon Watson from Clemson which would've solved those years' problems). Since then we've been doing great. Since Stidham signed with AU, we've also signed #5 QB in the country Joey Gatewood 6'5 240 DTQB and we have Bo Nix the current #1 Pro Passer by Rivals.com and #1 DTQB by 247.com ... He's so good that many recruiting experts think he'll be the next True Freshman starter at QB in the SEC following the likes of Jalen Hurts, Tua Tagoloiva , Eason, Fromm etc. .... Actually this week there are rumors of former blue chip QB Cord Sandberg coming to AU as well (He opted to go Pro Baseball out of HS) will have all 4 years of eligibility and the Phillies are paying his way.

We played against Bo Nix today. That's the best high school QB I have ever seen in person. He is absolutely ridiculous.

You guys are definitely getting a good QB. He already has two NFL throws at 17. If he develops a third one by the tims he goes to the league he will be very successful at that level.
    Hs Football in August?
    Guess you don't coach at the highest classification in America in a football state.
    i would love to, but i am not allowed with in a 100 yards of a school zone.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AuburnFan said:

I receive a heads up when I joined about meaningless long posts ....
    Didn't read.

That wasn't the (Tequila) post that you were warned about.

I know. Kinda scary,, yes?

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

AuburnFan said:

Does he have his reads down?
    He definitely did.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

AuburnFan said:

Does he have his reads down?
    He definitely did.
    Did it get ugly quick?
    It did.
  • Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

AuburnFan said:

You’re the 2nd person I’ve heard that from.
    I haven’t been to a HS game in a decade, but his team plays Hoover week 1 ... think I’ll go watch him!

I’m pretty pumped about him!
    One of our mods on Rivals.com thinks he’ll
    Start over Willis & Gatewood next year as a Tr Fr (Assuming Stidham leaves early)

Are you a player or coach?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    AuburnFan said:

Mosster47 said:

AuburnFan said:

I haven’t been to a HS game in a decade, but his team plays Hoover week 1 ... think I’ll go watch him!

Start over Willis & Gatewood next year as a Tr Fr (Assuming Stidham leaves early)

Found the pedo
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AuburnFan said:

Mosster47 said:

AuburnFan said:

He coaches at the highest level in a football state