Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Very biblical

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2018
    dflea said:

We should just put dnc in charge.

That would never work...It makes too much sense
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Life is unfair

I'd try to change the subject to something like this too

I would say there is precious little evidence over the years that we are better than this.

Closing the borders and stopping the incentive to come here is going to break some eggs

Sessions being an idiot like he is doesn't change that

Life is very unfair. BUT there's a limit to how much of the world's, tired, poor and hungry masses we can absorb into the melting pot (sorry for the microagression here). It's not 1900 anymore. Close the gates and bring some order to the process.

I sleep well at night knowing that the US consumer has done more than any other in human history to raise living standards in the developing world. You're welcome.
    I agree with all of this. I'm not advocating open borders. Just advocating humane and compassionate processes of closing them. It's going to be messy. It can still be better than this.
    I agree that we should treat them decently. They should be decently fed, decently clothed and then

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Life is unfair

I would say there is precious little evidence over the years that we are better than this.

Closing the borders and stopping the incentive to come here is going to break some eggs

Life is very unfair. BUT there's a limit to how much of the world's, tired, poor and hungry masses we can absorb into the melting pot (sorry for the microagression here). It's not 1900 anymore. Close the gates and bring some order to the process.

I sleep well at night knowing that the US consumer has done more than any other in human history to raise living standards in the developing world. You're welcome.
    I agree with all of this. I'm not advocating open borders. Just advocating humane and compassionate processes of closing them. It's going to be messy. It can still be better than this.
    I agree that we should treat them decently. They should be decently fed, decently clothed and then

Holy fuck. That scene is exactly what I was thinking about.

Must be a South Sound thing.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dflea said:

FUCK people! Get your shit together! Or put dnc in charge!

Campaign slogan?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

We for sure aren’t putting your limp wrists in charge. These people were warned. If you try to cross our borders, you will be detained. And that’s what happened. At some point, you have to create some sort of deterrence to keep border jumpers from streaming in by the thousands. The whole West Coast has been flooded with them. It fucks up everything starting with the schools.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Life is unfair

Worms gotta eat too.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

dflea said:

Campaign slogan?
    Guess so now that Sven is Gonzo.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dflea said:

Campaign slogan?
    Huh?

Katy Perry is his avatar?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    dflea said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

Same thing happened under Obunghole. When parents are criminally charged you don't get to take your kids to jail with you. HTH

This is a unique "crime" and needs to be treated uniquely. Throwing the kids on a cement floor with a sleeping bag or building a tent city for them is third world shit. We?re better than that.
    Sledog isn't. He's a piece of shit.
    Coming from you it's a compliment.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

Same thing happened under Obunghole. When parents are criminally charged you don't get to take your kids to jail with you. HTH

This is a unique "crime" and needs to be treated uniquely. Throwing the kids on a cement floor with a sleeping bag or building a tent city for them is third world shit. We?re better than that.
    Link?
    Google is hard

First peek: Immigrant children flood detention center
    Thank you for proving my point! Your photo and link are from the Obama administration and Trump wasn't president.

How do you remember to breathe?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dflea said:

Campaign slogan?
    Huh?

Katy Perry is his avatar?
    Left Shark
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

We for sure aren’t putting your limp wrists in charge. These people were warned. If you try to cross our borders, you will be detained. And that’s what happened. At some point, you have to create some sort of deterrence to keep border jumpers from streaming in by the thousands. The whole West Coast has been flooded with them. It fucks up everything starting with the schools.
    Not really, but please proceed. Sledog and my stupid in-law relatives eat it up like candy.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

It's never really a compliment to be called a piece of shit.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Sledog said:

dflea said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

When the person saying is lower than shit it sure is! You are an attorney you should know this.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

When the person saying is lower than shit it sure is! You are an attorney you should know this.
    No. Not really.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Not really, but please proceed. Sledog and my stupid in-law relatives eat it up like candy.
    Schools are funded according to Census counts and County property records. Guess who doesn’t answer the door when the Census man comes calling? Which makes it hard for Elementary schools to district and budget for the correct classroom ratios.

Also many of these Kids parents don’t bother to learn Engrish, so therefore the Kids don’t either. Which slows down the learning process for everybody.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

Link?
    Google is hard

First peek: Immigrant children flood detention center
    Thank you for proving my point! Your photo and link are from the Obama administration and Trump wasn't president.

How do you remember to breathe?
    But still!!!!’
  • Options

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Drop by an L.A. city school and see how many students even speak engrish.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Drop by an L.A. city school and see how many students even speak engrish.
    Call me when English is the official language of America.