Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Putin

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,468
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
First off, congrats on your 5 nil victory over the vaunted Saudi team!

I also wanted to say thanks for hosting the tournament and taking time out of your busy schedule to watch the games.

We look forward to a long peaceful relationship. Now that you have let the west into your country, you can look forward to a much needed cultural revolution in Russia where your sons will become fit and capable faggots and your women will finally gain their independence as they discover a taste for all the flavors of dick the world has to offer. Let the magical power of the futbol heal the wounds of past disagreements and make sure to stop off at McDonalds and have a Coke on me.

Sincerely,

The free world (with Donald Trump as our democratically-elected leader)

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    *representative republically elected.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

You seem bitter...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Be happy hondo! Your hero Putin won his opening game today and Russia put on a very flamboyant and brave show! You should be PROUD!
  • Options

2001400ex said:

You seem bitter...
    Just stating a fact.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You seem bitter...
    Just stating a fact.
    What are your thoughts on the popularity of the 433 formation in today's game? Do you prefer a false 9 setup or a more traditional forward? Do you use a defensive mid or a flat 3 in the middle? Or are you more of a 442 lad?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,433
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

First off, congrats on your 5 nil victory over the vaunted Saudi team!

I also wanted to say thanks for hosting the tournament and taking time out of your busy schedule to watch the games.

We look forward to a long peaceful relationship. Now that you have let the west into your country, you can look forward to a much needed cultural revolution in Russia where your sons will become fit and capable faggots and your women will finally gain their independence as they discover a taste for all the flavors of dick the world has to offer. Let the magical power of the futbol heal the wounds of past disagreements and make sure to stop off at McDonalds and have a Coke on me.

Sincerely,

The free world (with Donald Trump as our democratically-elected leader)

You mean like the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics? ;)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You seem bitter...
    Just stating a fact.
    What are your thoughts on the popularity of the 433 formation in today's game? Do you prefer a false 9 setup or a more traditional forward? Do you use a defensive mid or a flat 3 in the middle? Or are you more of a 442 lad?
    I was going to reply with something witty but just said fuck it. Soccer is for fags.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You seem bitter...
    Just stating a fact.
    I was going to reply with something witty but just said fuck it. Soccer is for fags.
    Wow. Not very tolerant of you. That's okay! The warm and powerful love of the beautiful game can convert your pal Putin so I won't give up hope for you! It's okay to be yourself! Let it out! Loud and proud! Ole ole ole!
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You seem bitter...
    Just stating a fact.
    Wow. Not very tolerant of you. That's okay! The warm and powerful love of the beautiful game can convert your pal Putin so I won't give up hope for you! It's okay to be yourself! Let it out! Loud and proud! Ole ole ole!
    I'm ok with being an intolerant liberal.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You seem bitter...
    Just stating a fact.
    Being intolerant won't make your dick any bigger.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You seem bitter...
    Just stating a fact.
    Yet being a soccer fan means you have a loose vagina.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You seem bitter...
    Just stating a fact.
    Football*

Please to be showing some respect for the most popular sport in the world, the highest bastion of culture and liberal tolerance.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You seem bitter...
    Just stating a fact.
    Football*

Please to be showing some respect for the most popular sport in the world, the highest bastion of culture and liberal tolerance.
    *Futball
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment