Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So it turns out...

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

I know there are posters here who claimed that Russia hacked the election and every thing else but couldn't crack that bath tub server

Right hondo?

Frankly, I think we're all being hacked all the tim. Anyone who thinks there isn't some greasy Slav on the other side of the globe watching us online all the tim is krisvashon stupid. Which, if you don't know, is really fucking stupid.
    I am against ALL greasy Slav hacking of our government officials and candidates.
    I squat with the Slavs.
    ADIDAS!!!!!!
    All Day I Dream About Sitris
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Still talking about Hillary like Obama supporters kept talking about Bush. It’s funny that you guys think you’re side is the solution when really it’s two sides of the same retarded coin.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,570
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2018
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

The memo does not say who the foreign actors are, or what material was obtained, but it notes that secret information is defined as information that, if disclosed, could “reasonably be expected to cause serious damage to the national security.”

Great fucking up National Security as always Hillary.
    Apparently she didn't mean to according to Comey
    And this report makes it pretty clear you can't trust anything that comes out of his mouth either. I hate to sound too alarmist, but fuck man, maybe there is something to all this Deep State shit I've been hearing about. Trump wins again.
    Well of course there is.

But it's not as sinister as it sounds.

Basically a bunch of people got in the club and when people try to threaten their easy Street bubble they lie cheat and steal to get those people to shut up about it so the party keeps going
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I am waiting for @InsecureDoog to show up to tell me why it is all Trump's fault that the classified e-mails on Hillary's super secure home office closet server were taken by Russia.

POTD
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,529
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The deep state shit is scary - I have always felt that it doesn't matter who gets elected because once they get in there they tow the line. Trump is kind of wiping that line out best he can.
    Usually I voted for obscure parties because of what I now know is the deep state.

With all that said, Jake Browning still sucks all politicians are fucked up. party doesn't matter
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Never cared. Still don’t.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,620
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I know there are posters here who claimed that Russia hacked the election and every thing else but couldn't crack that bath tub server

Right hondo?

Frankly, I think we're all being hacked all the tim. Anyone who thinks there isn't some greasy Slav on the other side of the globe watching us online all the tim is krisvashon stupid. Which, if you don't know, is really fucking stupid.
    No need to worry about Slavs the NSA sees everything you do and reads every email you send and listens to all your phone calls.

You really think Justice Roberts changed his mind on Obunghole care and the definition of a tax because he felt like it?
    Sledog said:

Right hondo?

No need to worry about Slavs the NSA sees everything you do and reads every email you send and listens to all your phone calls.

You really think Justice Roberts changed his mind on Obunghole care and the definition of a tax because he felt like it?
    Must always talk about Obama.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,620
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Right hondo?

Must always talk about Obama.
    Talking about Obama's swamp.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The Russian and Chinese deep states appreciate the way ours is being destabilized by Trump. All they have to do is sit back and let us do the heavy lifting..

The only thing worse than our intelligence agencies is our opponents' intelligence agencies, and you can bet on that shit.

Trump is a fucking knob. His big summit was bullshit, nothing's changed with Kim, and now that little fucker has a bunch of propaganda to keep himself sitting pretty making it look like he's a player at the world table even though there are no fucking lights on there and the crops are fertilized with human shit.

Fucking stupid.

You guys sound like the Obama cheer squad used to sound like no matter what that retard was up to. Orange slices and participation trophies for everyone.

Trump is destabilizing our state by being the victim of a with hunt started by corrupt DOJ folks

Interesting take

Comey Strozk Mueller and the rest might as well be on Putin's payroll

No.

That's not my take.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,088
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Trump is destabilizing our state by being the victim of a with hunt started by corrupt DOJ folks

Interesting take

No.

That's not my take.
    It was my take of your take

I hate it when people do that *faggy wink*

dflea said:

Interesting take

No.

That's not my take.
    It was my take of your take

I hate it when people do that *faggy wink*
    I totally fucking hear you.
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

The memo does not say who the foreign actors are, or what material was obtained, but it notes that secret information is defined as information that, if disclosed, could “reasonably be expected to cause serious damage to the national security.”

Great fucking up national security as always Hillary.
    and u will never find out more details because one they know of for sure is israel who has access to everyones everything through intel cpus

Swaye said:

and u will never find out more details because one they know of for sure is israel who has access to everyones everything through intel cpus
    Tin foil hat POTW.
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Tin foil hat POTW.
    How do u think we have the capabilities described here?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/17/world/middleeast/us-had-cyberattack-planned-if-iran-nuclear-negotiations-failed.html
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Still talking about Hillary like Obama supporters kept talking about Bush. It’s funny that you guys think you’re side is the solution when really it’s two sides of the same retarded coin.

I don't think the current GOP is the solution to anything, but I still enjoy confirmation that I was right about Hills.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,088
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We need OUR party

Bernie got fucked by Hillary too