Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So it turns out...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
...Clintons classified e-mails were hacked by spies of some sort. Weren't we told she wasn't prosecuted because (a) there was no intent to share secrets AND (b) no foreign powers got into them? Oops. Guess the Trump hating boobs at the FBI fucked that one up as well.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BTW Storzxk knew she was hacked and said so before Comey lied to America about it
  • Options
    Founders Club
    To be fair I don't know if it is true, I just saw Trey Gowdy say it on the news...but I trust him more than 95% of Washington.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm waiting for J to join the circle jerk and giz first.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    Swaye said:

...Clintons classified e-mails were hacked by spies of some sort. Weren't we told she wasn't prosecuted because (a) there was no intent to share secrets AND (b) no foreign powers got into them? Oops. Guess the Trump hating boobs at the FBI fucked that one up as well.

Yeah but it was only the ones containing pics of she and Andrew Weiner's ex- scissoring...so, all good.

I mean - gross as hell but national security is still safe.

• Options
    Founders Club
    In a corollary to my above non-point, as someone who knows something about this shit, it is absolutely farcical to think her server wasn't hacked by a foreign government. If you know how cyber works, and how foreign governments work, then it is actually unbelievable to think they WEREN'T hacked by the FSB.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2018
    The memo does not say who the foreign actors are, or what material was obtained, but it notes that secret information is defined as information that, if disclosed, could “reasonably be expected to cause serious damage to the national security.”

Great fucking up national security as always Hillary.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Stupid bitch.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2018

Swaye said:

The memo does not say who the foreign actors are, or what material was obtained, but it notes that secret information is defined as information that, if disclosed, could “reasonably be expected to cause serious damage to the national security.”

Great fucking up National Security as always Hillary.
    Apparently she didn't mean to according to Comey
    And this report makes it pretty clear you can't trust anything that comes out of his mouth either. I hate to sound too alarmist, but fuck man, maybe there is something to all this Deep State shit I've been hearing about. Trump wins again.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam

I know there are posters here who claimed that Russia hacked the election and every thing else but couldn't crack that bath tub server

Right hondo?

Frankly, I think we're all being hacked all the tim. Anyone who thinks there isn't some greasy Slav on the other side of the globe watching us online all the tim is krisvashon stupid. Which, if you don't know, is really fucking stupid.
    I believe I covered that with hondo but thanks!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Impeach her now!!!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I know there are posters here who claimed that Russia hacked the election and every thing else but couldn't crack that bath tub server

Right hondo?

Frankly, I think we're all being hacked all the tim. Anyone who thinks there isn't some greasy Slav on the other side of the globe watching us online all the tim is krisvashon stupid. Which, if you don't know, is really fucking stupid.
    I am against ALL greasy Slav hacking of our government officials and candidates.
    I stand with the Slavs.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Right hondo?

I am against ALL greasy Slav hacking of our government officials and candidates.
    I squat with the Slavs.
    ADIDAS!!!!!!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Right hondo?

I stand with the Slavs.
    Yeah, I seem to recall that we both married polacks.