Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mueller Scrambles To Limit Evidence After Indicted Russians Actually Show Up In Court

Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited June 2018 in Tug Tavern
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-12/mueller-scrambles-limit-evidence-after-indicted-russians-actually-show-court

I don’t think anyone (including Mueller) anticipated that any of the defendants would appear in court to defend against the charges. Rather, the Mueller prosecutors seem to have obtained the indictment to serve a public relations purpose, laying out the case for interference as understood by the government and lending a veneer of respectability to the Mueller Switch Project.

One of the Russian corporate defendants nevertheless hired counsel to contest the charges. In April two Washington-area attorneys — Eric Dubelier and Kate Seikaly of the Reed Smith firm — filed appearances in court on behalf of Concord Management and Consulting. Josh Gerstein covered that turn of events for Politico here. -Powerline Blog

What does Mueller have to hide? If he has a case, he should prosecute.

The "Collusion" house of cards is collapsing.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Zero hedge? Tell me one thing they've been right on the last 5 years. And why aren't they railing on labor participation rates anymore?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Zero hedge? Tell me one thing they've been right on the last 5 years. And why aren't they railing on labor participation rates anymore?

You sound worried. Is the lie you have believed in falling apart?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Must suck Mueller's cock
    Are you just saying what I'm saying? I don't give a shit about Mueller. If Trump goes down, it'll be about something stupid like Stormy.

That being said, zero hedge is an awful "news" site.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Must suck Mueller's cock
    Are you just saying what I'm saying? I don't give a shit about Mueller. If Trump goes down, it'll be about something stupid like Stormy.

ZeroHedge is primarily a news aggregator, like they have done here linking to a Bloomberg article.
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Must suck Mueller's cock

ZeroHedge is primarily a news aggregator, like they have done here linking to a Bloomberg article.
    That doesn't make them a less awful site. Look at the economic indicators they talked about in 16 versus what they talk about now. And more importantly, the shit they ignored in 16 that all of the sudden is an indicator of a good economy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Must suck Mueller's cock

Its amazing how many libs don't understand this simple concept about the internets
  • Options

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Must suck Mueller's cock

Its amazing how many libs don't understand this simple concept about the internets
    It's amazing how many conservatives are just looking for confirmation bias.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    2001400ex said:

They were absolutely correct on Can Am's being the official vehicle of the G.L.A. (Gay Liberation Army).
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

They were absolutely correct on Can Am's being the official vehicle of the G.L.A. (Gay Liberation Army).
    Always about the gays with you. Homophobe.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Says the guy in assless chaps riding a new Can Am.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Says the guy in assless chaps riding a new Can Am.
    Keep with the homoerotic comments.